What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaii Green harvest 2016

flamstaa

Some great lookin bud there. Was given some cuts from a Hawaiin sativa in the early 90s via the seed bank. Still some of the most outstanding smoke I've ever had

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Have they quit?
I have not seen or heard GH on the Kona side since the beginning of 2017.

Have they quit?
I have not seen or heard GH on the Kona side since the beginning of 2017.

Hey, howzit Weezard? Casper808 texted me last week and said they were flying over here for two days. He said they checked him out, but it sounding more like some flag waving flying more than anything. I believe that was the first I heard of them this year over here.

I'm still on the cautious side even though they haven't been flying much. They didn't fly here much last year, but they did have a couple days when they went all out and were flying hard with 3 or 4 helicopters and ground crews. I had about 10 cops roll up to my place at 8:30 in the morning dressed in dang near swat gear; not my favorite way to start the day. I'm not sure I even had my coffee yet, ha ha. They just checked my tags and left. I thought that was around September, but a buddy of mine told me it was in June. I'll post up in this thread if I hear of them over here anymore.

I just saw on Hawaii Green Harvest on instagram that there's a report that they're flying on Oahu today. Apparently no ground crews

They were on Maui last week, but I forgot to mention it here. It was pretty minor though. There were a couple helicoptors, but they were flying pretty high. Just flag waving, I presume, just to let everybody know that they're still here so don't go nutz cropping out. I didn't hear of any ground crews or compliance checks and we have a pretty good network here for letting each other know what they're up to.

I just saw one guy on rollitup said they're flying super low in Ocean View and possibly doing compliance checks. I guess it was posted on greenharvesthawaii on IG too.