What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaii Green harvest 2016

JOJO420

Veteran
Got compliance checked yesterday. Guys were a bunch of clowns. Seriously looked like the bad news bears. So Damn unorganized.
Said Dept of Health runs the show. Sent HPD. DNLR and feds to be the muscle.
Took our plants , apologizing the whole time, kept saying sorry and left.
Both our cards had just expired, no arrests, no charges. Just cut the plants and left.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Took our plants , apologizing the whole time, kept saying sorry and left.
Both our cards had just expired, no arrests, no charges. Just cut the plants and left.

I don't know which is worse, having my plants taken by men in jackboots, or having them apologize as they do so.

oldhaole

Veteran
Shitty. How did they get onto your property?

Huh? Hey Surfed!

When it happens to him it's shitty?

But when it happens to me you find it funny?

You said it was my karma. Right?

Hey Jojo.... hows your karma? Glue any locks recently?

Sorry about what happened, and to suck you into this. If it's any consolation, they got me a few weeks back too. A word of advice Surfed. Watch what you write. Especially when it comes to people that just got hit. We're not happy.

And how did they get on his property?

My guess is they just walked in. Five cops at once. It's how they did me.

My guess is after the decision is made, they no longer need the Puma, so off he goes to continue looking. One of the smaller Hughes choppers then sits on the plants until the cops are in the driveway. This way they can run more than one ground crew. While this is happening, you are huddled in the house, all the dogs going crazy, then the cops are at the door and on the way to the plants. Like the third cop in line is the one who talks to you. By this time your cooked. The optics in that Puma are fantastic, all they have to see is one plant untaged.

I've been hit four times over an eight year strech. Only once was I able to stop them at the gate. And I was at the gate, waiting.

Here's the mistake I made this time.

The dogs have no business inside. They should be outside. Let the cops wade through the dogs. If they want to try.....

You are gonna have to be outside, at the property line waiting, to make them stop. And it would help to film it.... or make them think you are. Demand a search warrant. If they don't have one, which they won't, tell them to come back with one. They will tell you that you MUST let them in for a compliance check. That's bullshit. Ask them what the Yellow chopper is doing 100 ft above my plants? I only had the stones to do it once, because I was right on my numbers if they DID come back.

Fun times.....

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
Lawyers & judges should demand to see warrants issued before any LEO sets foot on private property. Also LEOs engaging in "snipe" hunts without specific complaints by neighbors, should not be allowed. And any plants removed without due cause should be compensated in cash at retail value of full grown plants.

Enforce those rules thru the courts and you'd have nothing to worry about.

Compliance checks are just the Feds way of continuing to funnel money from the Drug Wars to local cops to keep them on the payroll and under the control of the Feds.
They also get lots of new toys, forfeited cash and goods, etc.
Gotta keep the BIG Drug War payoffs of hundreds of billions to the POLICE/PRISON industrial complex.

The police establishment still hasn't come to terms with legalization in many places. They're slow, you know.

A plant is still a bigger threat to national security than any terrorist based on the amount of money being spent on Green Harvest.

JOJO420

Veteran
Well, we were just sitting here in the house drinking beer n smoking ganja and the dogs start going ballistic. My uncle goes outside and says "cops".
A van full and a truck.
They just drove on down the driveway as uncle had left the gate open earlier when going to town.
No warrent, they would not go in the house.
One cop got his leg bit by one dog, he was on a chain so other cops laughed at him telling him to move faster.
And like I said, they kept apologizing over and over, telling us how screwed up this was and how sorry they are for having to do this.

We immediately replanted.

oldhaole

Veteran
Lawyers & judges should demand to see warrants issued before any LEO sets foot on private property. Also LEOs engaging in "snipe" hunts without specific complaints by neighbors, should not be allowed. And any plants removed without due cause should be compensated in cash at retail value of full grown plants.

Enforce those rules thru the courts and you'd have nothing to worry about.

Compliance checks are just the Feds way of continuing to funnel money from the Drug Wars to local cops to keep them on the payroll and under the control of the Feds.
They also get lots of new toys, forfeited cash and goods, etc.
Gotta keep the BIG Drug War payoffs of hundreds of billions to the POLICE/PRISON industrial complex.

The police establishment still hasn't come to terms with legalization in many places. They're slow, you know.

A plant is still a bigger threat to national security than any terrorist based on the amount of money being spent on Green Harvest.

Here's the rub.

Hawaii is a small place. Alot of inbreeding here. For a lawyer it is a bad business to make a stand. While you are paying him a pile of money to fix your shit, he is gonna see the faces of the people you want him to piss off time and time again. It's in his best interest to not make waves. There are only four counties, so it ain't like he has many choices. Not a one is willing to get bloody for you.

The cops don't want to make arrests. If they were to take everyone in who owned plants they stole..... that's gonna be a whole mess of people. They couldn't handle it. Nor would the island stand for it.

Until last year, there was no provision in the law for people to obtain their medicine except to grow your own. A few years back, a guy we know fought back. He won! They took all his plants, but at the time Hawaii Law allowed a patient four ozs, that's what he got, that and the County picked up his legal tab, which wasn't much, because as soon as the cops got the paperwork, they folded and told him to come down and pick up his shit.

Four crappy ozs is what he got. Suspicious minds would say they expected something like that to happen.... even planned for it. That was one way to get the message out there. It's a small island.

One last point. Your allowed seven plants..... showing. While I can't speak for anyone else.... at one time we may have an extra clone or two waiting for the hole. We'd rather these refugees not be counted. I'd bet very few of us stay on our numbers. So asking for them to bring a search warrant?

Slim chance, but still a chance they just might. Always gotta honor that threat. After the Gestapo leaves, at least you know they won't be back. Anything they take was grabbed without a warrant, it can't be used.

While I agree with everything you say, it's hard when the Gestpo is at your door. Even harder when the entire culture is don't make waves.

Jojo. Give your dog a steak for me! Next GH untie the dogs and close the gate.

Bastards!

Did you have a chopper sit on you before the event?

Over here EVERYONE knows someone that got hit. Hell I got hit AND my cloneroon was unlocked. Cops opened the door. My own fault.... sloppy will bite you in the ass everytime..... or it could be Karma. Who knows?

Glad to hear you replanted..... A few people over here said enough.

JOJO420

Veteran
This is what I was told by the cops.
They said they took pics a month ago and was just getting around to checking on us.
They kept asking " where is the big one"
I harvested said " big one" a couple weeks ago.
We also overheard them joking on the radio about going to someone we knows house next because and I quote " we always get a load out of this next place"
After they cut my plants, one of the officers asked to speak to me, and he again apologized for what they were doing and he told me really why they were there.

This opens up a whole new can of worms.

What he wispered to me was a name and an address. He said that's why we are here. They also told us they were going to that address next.
Coincidence, I think not.

So in reality I was narced out by an ex partner. That came straight from a feds mouth.

This is what I was told by the cops.
They said they took pics a month ago and was just getting around to checking on us.
They kept asking " where is the big one"
I harvested said " big one" a couple weeks ago.
We also overheard them joking on the radio about going to someone we knows house next because and I quote " we always get a load out of this next place"
After they cut my plants, one of the officers asked to speak to me, and he again apologized for what they were doing and he told me really why they were there.

This opens up a whole new can of worms.

What he wispered to me was a name and an address. He said that's why we are here. They also told us they were going to that address next.
Coincidence, I think not.

So in reality I was narced out by an ex partner. That came straight from a feds mouth.

Good info JOJO, thanks for sharing the details!

SurfdOut

Veteran
Huh? Hey Surfed!

When it happens to him it's shitty?

But when it happens to me you find it funny?

You said it was my karma. Right?

Hey Jojo.... hows your karma? Glue any locks recently?

Sorry about what happened, and to suck you into this. If it's any consolation, they got me a few weeks back too. A word of advice Surfed. Watch what you write. Especially when it comes to people that just got hit. We're not happy.

And how did they get on his property?

My guess is they just walked in. Five cops at once. It's how they did me.

My guess is after the decision is made, they no longer need the Puma, so off he goes to continue looking. One of the smaller Hughes choppers then sits on the plants until the cops are in the driveway. This way they can run more than one ground crew. While this is happening, you are huddled in the house, all the dogs going crazy, then the cops are at the door and on the way to the plants. Like the third cop in line is the one who talks to you. By this time your cooked. The optics in that Puma are fantastic, all they have to see is one plant untaged.

I've been hit four times over an eight year strech. Only once was I able to stop them at the gate. And I was at the gate, waiting.

Here's the mistake I made this time.

The dogs have no business inside. They should be outside. Let the cops wade through the dogs. If they want to try.....

You are gonna have to be outside, at the property line waiting, to make them stop. And it would help to film it.... or make them think you are. Demand a search warrant. If they don't have one, which they won't, tell them to come back with one. They will tell you that you MUST let them in for a compliance check. That's bullshit. Ask them what the Yellow chopper is doing 100 ft above my plants? I only had the stones to do it once, because I was right on my numbers if they DID come back.

Fun times.....

Hi OH,
Yep, the irony of your situation is indeed amusing but you arent bright enough to figure out how not to get your plants pulled so I dont expect you to see it. Hows that for watching my mouth? Lol

PunaLou

Maybe its cause I just smoked a bowl but im feeling a little worried that I should probably chop mine down. Choppers have hovered over my place a few times in last couple days. I know they saw my 6 plants and i dont have med card.

All I want is to grow some F'n weed to smoke!

Any opinions on whether I should be worried? 6 plants 3-4ft high just starting to bud. Assuming the cops know Ive got them based on the flyovers...will they come get em? I have kids and wouldn't want the government making a stink in front of them while they nab my plants.

Casper808

Good info..mahalos for da input...surfd and OH,can't we just get along?
Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Yeah, it seems that ground crew and the one on the radio had a preplanned day. Not like they were tied to responding to what the choppers found.

OH and I aint serious, our debates just arent very refined. Lol

SurfdOut

Veteran
They also flying OV and there are boots on the ground, but I warned them guys ladt week.