What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaii Green harvest 2016

militia420

Just watched the Puma leave the airport and head towards hamakua side. I gotta go home hide my shit, dont want my location compromised even though my numbers good.

Which airport, Kona or Hilo? This is GOOD info!

Can you give your best guess about the specific time of day they left? And do you know what part of the airport they left from?

It'd be good to know if the Puma stays on this island. If it doesn't then they might not have enough resources to use it on one island alone.

militia420

Yeah, some lady on Facebook posted pictures of the yellow chopper in Hawaiian Estates yesterday. Said they were dropping guys down and coming back up with bundles.

I wonder how much of this bud that gets confiscated is close to harvest? And if so, how much of that bud is being handed off to the new dispensary owners for kick backs?

militia420

What he wispered to me was a name and an address. He said that's why we are here. They also told us they were going to that address next.
Coincidence, I think not.

So in reality I was narced out by an ex partner. That came straight from a feds mouth.

Damn that's some shit! I know I'm an outsider since I moved here for my health over a year ago but you guys gotta hear me out on this. People are way more lax here than I'm used to about talking about growing or having a license. It feels great to live in such a place, but I keep my cards close to my chest because of LEO and rippers. I've never had to deal with LEO for a bust but my brother got ripped. What the eyes can not see the heart can not covet. And what people don't know they can't talk about.

If you got nailed and other people that don't grow, or even some that do and you think they'd fold under pressure to save their own ass, then let people know you got nailed and you're hanging up your hat for now because you're too upset to keep growing. Just make sure people aren't going to see your grows or any prep work, like buying ferts, etc. with out an excuse. Get some tomatoes and other stuff going as a cover for buying that stuff if some one you know sees you and asks if you're growing again.

Try to turn the bust around to your benefit to some degree so it isn't a complete loss. The main gain is to make others think you're out and they can't run their mouths then. Then see if what you can do to improve your grow stealth and property safety. Always lock gates, post beware of dogs, post no trespass signs, line the top of the gate with barbed wire (maybe overkill, might also make people ask what you've got to protect).

I hate hearing this stuff. Sorry to hear about each of your busts.

militia420

Maybe its cause I just smoked a bowl but im feeling a little worried that I should probably chop mine down. Choppers have hovered over my place a few times in last couple days. I know they saw my 6 plants and i dont have med card.

All I want is to grow some F'n weed to smoke!

Any opinions on whether I should be worried? 6 plants 3-4ft high just starting to bud. Assuming the cops know Ive got them based on the flyovers...will they come get em? I have kids and wouldn't want the government making a stink in front of them while they nab my plants.

Same here man! I jest wanna grow n smoke! I have much shorter plants outside. 2.5-3.5. If you're positive they saw em, I'd consider moving them around on the property or even trying to scope a guerilla spot to move a few to. If you move them, be sure to hide them in dark trash bags for the move, do the speed limit, etc., etc. I used to start plants inside for guerilla grows and move them like that. You could scatter them into 3 separate plots of 2. If LEO shows up and asks about them tell em to stop smoking what they're stealing ;)

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I was bored at work and I looked up the DEA's cannabis eradication statistics for 2015 and their total haul for the year in Hawaii was 15,852 plants.

Last september, they flew 4 days on the Big Island and netted 6,700 plants for the week according to the newspaper (funny how they pulled a nice even number for Kona - 700 and East Hawaii-6,000).

That only leaves 9,152 plants eradicated in the state for the remaining 361 days of the year. Even if they found half of what they got on the Big Island in a week, it would only take 3 weeks on the other islands to reach that total. Which adds up to about 4 weeks of GH last year.

Seems like they are going harder this year.

JOJO420

Veteran
Going harder cause legalization is coming. I asked one of the DNLR guys who was stealing my plants if legalization was on the radar and he said.

" absolutely, it's Hawaii's next step".

I asked when and they all looked at each other and head guy says " very soon, like too soon "

Take it with a grain of salt I'm thinking...

militia420

Heard they flying grids in fern forest this morning.

Can't confirm. I was sleeping through the morning. From time to time I don't know if it's them or tour choppers but I swear they're running grids. They're spaced out about 500-1000 feet and the choppers come in intervals about 5-15 minutes a part.

Let the bastards keep fishing!

Green

Veteran
Can't confirm. I was sleeping through the morning. From time to time I don't know if it's them or tour choppers but I swear they're running grids. They're spaced out about 500-1000 feet and the choppers come in intervals about 5-15 minutes a part.

On cruise ship days they run the tour helicopters non stop on the east side BI
Tuesday's especially because its the cruise ship "Pride of America" that docks here every week.

Stay safe

SurfdOut

Veteran

You will know when you hear them. The key is to listen for a chopper turning. The tours go straight to the volcano every fucking day all fucking day (except the rainy days) and elevation is usually dictated by the cloud ceiling, but the GH choppers are constantly turning.

PunaLou

The a$$holes have been circling around Leilani Estates again for the last two days in a row. Starting to hide plants ------------- till they leave..

Sounds like they must have multiple choppers working the Big Island

Last edited by a moderator:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I think they just move around when the weather gets junk. They were for sure working the kona side yesterday afternoon. Haven't heard of anything going on today. There is a Facebook group that puts the word out about stolen cars and stuff...bunch of people there were Talking about all the helicopter activity this past week.

militia420

You will know when you hear them. The key is to listen for a chopper turning. The tours go straight to the volcano every fucking day all fucking day (except the rainy days) and elevation is usually dictated by the cloud ceiling, but the GH choppers are constantly turning.

One of you guys, maybe you, mentioned the chopper turning sound before but it didn't register with me. I was thinking of course there's a turning sound they fly from turning blades. I guess from poor sleep and metal toxicity issues it didn't register that it literally meant the whole chopper turning in the air, as in doing the circles you guys described.

DUH. I can't even blame being stoned for that one. Haven't smoked in a while and my last batch of crockpot butter was very weak for some reason (maybe old pot needs to be simmered in a double boiler for 2 hours like I've done in the past rather than 8 hours in a slow cooker...).

Thanks for clarifying for my dumb ass. If they monitor this site, which I wouldn't be surprised, then I hope they waste time trying to find my grow because most of you guys sound like you have much bigger plants, which would be way easier to spot.

I've been mulling over some ideas to make them waste time and resources. I might start PMing some of you later to see what you think. There's no reason for us to sit and wait and hope these fuckers don't steal OUR property and labor.

militia420

The a$$holes have been circling around Leilani Estates again for the last two days in a row. Starting to hide plants under my <BLEEP> trees till they leave..

Sounds like they must have multiple choppers working the Big Island

Go back and edit your post dude. Don't tell them the type of trees it's under or they can look for those trees in that area.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Hope the best for you Casper. They didn't bother any one I know with a GH and mine are full and to the number.
IMG_9233 (1024x1024) (2).jpg

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Them as some drool-worthy buds for sure. There is something in the air and that volcanic soil that sets Hawaiian weed head and shoulders above what is grown in most other parts of the world.

Hats off to Dirt Boy 808. Grow long and prosper, good sir.