What's new

Green_Thumbs Current Projects

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Wow I went back to your first post and reread your whole thread.. Absolutely amazing. It was like starting all over again and fast tracking to where you are now. I was comparing your day 38 pics to mine today at day 38. Absolutely amazing. BigGreen and TooHighMF are fucking brilliant!! You guys have given such good advice and I see where it all fell in and benefited the grow. GreenThumb you are a Great grower yourself bro and this one will propel you into a super grower on the next. I will be getting the KoolBloom tomorrow and use it on the exact day you started using it as well. Gonna pickup some florakleen too as to keep the garden exclusively GH. Nonetheless I'm super happy to be 11 days behind you bro. I keep finding myself in your page to make sure I'm not fucking something up. Thank you bro and keep it up. I predict a 2lb yield. I hope I get close to 1 but that is unlikely for me.

Wow thanks bro!! means alot to me. thanks for takin the time to go thru my tread,its been quite the trip huh?

yeah im liking the KB for sure its a keeper in my recipe from now on,and florekleen huh? iv been using H&G drip clean which is similar, I add it periodically and will add it again come flush time in the 1st week with bud candy then nothing but RO after that,by the looks of these they should flush pretty quickly. man It would be sick to hit the 2 # mark.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Wow thanks bro!! means alot to me. thanks for takin the time to go thru my tread,its been quite the trip huh?

yeah im liking the KB for sure its a keeper in my recipe from now on,and florekleen huh? iv been using H&G drip clean which is similar, I add it periodically and will add it again come flush time in the 1st week with bud candy then nothing but RO after that,by the looks of these they should flush pretty quickly. man It would be sick to hit the 2 # mark.

No scratch FloraKleen. I still have FinalPhase from 2 grows back so I'll use that. Come to think of it it's still full lol. I guess I didn't know how to use it at the time. I will be picking up the KB tomorrow with an extra gallon of FloraBloom since I'm running out.. You will hit 2#!! :)

Actually right now I'm researching the best DIY dryer. I know it'll be a cardboard box with hanging strings but I want to lengthen the dry as LOOOONG as possible to almost give it a partial cure in the process. Just thinking if I should add a computer fan on the side?? Has me bonkers here. I've read in some places that the fan is unnecessary and should not be added. How will you dry?

BigGreen

Veteran
Hang dry in a cool place if you can. That will give you the slow dry/kinda cure your looking for.
GT Kick ass keep blowing them bitches up

green_thumb...

Veteran
No scratch FloraKleen. I still have FinalPhase from 2 grows back so I'll use that. Come to think of it it's still full lol. I guess I didn't know how to use it at the time. I will be picking up the KB tomorrow with an extra gallon of FloraBloom since I'm running out.. You will hit 2#!! :)

Actually right now I'm researching the best DIY dryer. I know it'll be a cardboard box with hanging strings but I want to lengthen the dry as LOOOONG as possible to almost give it a partial cure in the process. Just thinking if I should add a computer fan on the side?? Has me bonkers here. I've read in some places that the fan is unnecessary and should not be added. How will you dry?

Yeah,toohighmf told me to toss the finalphase and use budcandy for the first week and nothing the second week,as for drying biggreen has it right,i trim it down to bud on the branch then hang it in a dark closet til the stem snaps clean then snip buds off and throw into jars,i always have a fan in ther goin,dont want high humid or stale air to cause bud rot.

toohighmf

Veteran
Fuck those flushing agents. You want a nice gradual flush and dry/cure. Otherwise all that great work you done, will go unoticed. The flavor and bouquet are lost in quick flushes and speed drying. Patients!!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
im with you on that toohighmf,patience is key to smooth tasty smoke. I'd like to grow enough to where i have back stock like fine wines aged to perfection. imagine a room specificly built to store jars of cannabis rows of strains,all indoor smoke too.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well here some more pix for ya guys,these are all different buds on the hydro gals.

CIMG8941.jpg

CIMG8942.jpg

CIMG8944.jpg

CIMG8951.jpg

These are about 4" down the branch(lowerbuds)
CIMG8948.jpg

MOre tops
CIMG8947.jpg

CIMG8945.jpg

CIMG8952.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
today is day 1 flush for all but the lemon skunk and a couple godberries,I'll start the hydro flush tomorrow, and see how long it takes them to flush.

If i stick to the standard 2 week flush that'll put me at 9weeks and 3 days but i might just take em to 10, we'll see.

I sooooo cant wait to chop these gals,they are so stinky and dense as a mofo too,smells really fruity piney/lemony with a kush funk to it,the piney/lemony scent and flavor are nothing like iv ever experianced, its nothing like the arcata TW i have either and that strain is way lemony pine-sol-ish scented too,Its like it had sugar added to it to sweeten it up and a dash of some sort of kush.

So wha do the super silver hazes smell like? I wonder what this strain really is??

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
GreenThumb, BigGreen, and TooHighMF, thankyou all for your advice. You guys have been too solid for me to not listen. I'll skip the flushing agent and go plain water. I'll also do the cool dry place for the dry. Just that the last time I dried I placed a 265 squirrel cage in a 3x3 tent on a timer and all dried in 4 days. I thought that was cool at first but the smoke was so so wack. Too dry and I couldn't even get a decent cure because it was hay dry by that time. Gonna crank the AC when it's time to dry and use a very small fan this time.

GreenThumb isn't it funny how LemonSkunk is supposed to be a 7 week strain but just like you mine are NOWHERE near done lol. Thats more like a 9 and 1/2 week strain. Your girls are looking so good bro. My hats off to your grow bro!!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey SUM Thanks man,your props and thanks mean alot,it means im learning myself aswell.

yeah my drying spot is a sorta tucked away closet with a small oscillating fan just to stir air around,265 cfm is a bit overkill.

and yeah that lemon skunk looks to be a 9-10 weeker for sure,but something cool on a side note,i think we both have the same pheno,they look alot alike.

and today will be day 1 flush,later i'll drain as much as i can out and refill with bud candy supplimented RO water then do it again a couple more thimes thru out the week to make sure i have most if not all the nutes out then the 2nd week i think we should start seeing some yellow leaves and near ready to chop buds.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
hey SUM Thanks man,your props and thanks mean alot,it means im learning myself aswell.

yeah my drying spot is a sorta tucked away closet with a small oscillating fan just to stir air around,265 cfm is a bit overkill.

and yeah that lemon skunk looks to be a 9-10 weeker for sure,but something cool on a side note,i think we both have the same pheno,they look alot alike.

and today will be day 1 flush,later i'll drain as much as i can out and refill with bud candy supplimented RO water then do it again a couple more thimes thru out the week to make sure i have most if not all the nutes out then the 2nd week i think we should start seeing some yellow leaves and near ready to chop buds.

LoL funny you say that because I thought the same thing about that lemon skunk. Oh man you have to see the flood table. I'll post pics soon. I started the 12/12 but I may have to pull some plants out. Way too crowded in there since they were vegging on the fluoros for a while. But all goes to say hydro is the shit lol. The plants are beasting now.

I'm definitely interested in how your leaves change color as you flush. It truly is my favorite part of the grow.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Man i cant wait to see that table,and take notes as I'll be setting my 2x4 up on the next run along with 6 rdwc buckets of what im running now,i figure since i sorta got a nute reg down i might as well run her again and really grow her right,right?

And you have it right hydro fuckin rocks tits!!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
LoL Hell yeah man!!! Shit I used HighCountry as my model for the flood table and his grow was solid. Dude jumped into another grow back to back. But so long as I play it right I should get good yields from flood tables. Still using the same nutes too. I love that Flora series man. It's just easy..

green_thumb...

Veteran
Yeah I used floranove and flora series its pretty simple and hard to mess up.

I think I found my mix tho,I think its proved itself for sure.

Oh also TODAY is day 1 of flush,had an emergency river trip to go to yesterday.

I hand scooped as much of the solution as I can get out anrefilled with about 20 gallons of RO and Bud Candy @ 5ml/gallon,ppm is 135 and ph is at 5.45 so we'll see how they finish up.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Yeah I used floranove and flora series its pretty simple and hard to mess up.

I think I found my mix tho,I think its proved itself for sure.

Oh also TODAY is day 1 of flush,had an emergency river trip to go to yesterday.

I hand scooped as much of the solution as I can get out anrefilled with about 20 gallons of RO and Bud Candy @ 5ml/gallon,ppm is 135 and ph is at 5.45 so we'll see how they finish up.

Nice fucking number there bro. They'll finish up very very nice!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts