What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green_Thumbs Current Projects

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
So, After that trainwreck in the terrarium i dont know what to do next, at the moment i have a smaller bubba kush in the terrarium now that doesnt look like itl be much weight though, also that bubba kush is a SLOW growing plant both in hydro and soil iv come to learn. below are some pix of a lil dwc set up i ran and failed with before but it looks to be doing very good. its a 10gal rubbermaid tub with about 8gal of solution (1.5tsp FloraNova Bloom/gal tap) theres 2x 45w blue cfl,1x 65w orange/red cfl and 2x 15w red/orange cfl's the gals consist of

3 blackberry kush (really really really good Clone),

1 Bubba Kush(clone),

1 Jack Frost(seed)

1 Orange Bang(clone)

Check em out, the dates are true too pretty fast growth
CIMG5370.jpg

CIMG5610.jpg

CIMG5611.jpg

CIMG5638.jpg

Orange Bang
CIMG5901.jpg

blackberry kush
CIMG5902.jpg

CIMG5909.jpg

CIMG5912.jpg

CIMG5980.jpg

CIMG5981.jpg

CIMG6003.jpg

CIMG5999.jpg

CIMG6000.jpg

CIMG6004.jpg

Also i have a 2'x4' tray with some FFOF/HFSC under lumatek 400w with a sunmaster cool blue bulb and theres 18 seeds goin

seeds are

3x OG Kush
3x Jack Frost
2x Brain Freeze
3xStank Ass Ashley
1xElijahBlu #2
4xElijahBlu #1
2xPurple Wurple

CIMG5984.jpg

CIMG6010.jpg

and thats it for now i plan to get a few more 1000w and convert my garage to a full bloom facility :joint: :joint: :woohoo:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks guys,I'm currently in love with that BBK i bloomed one out in soil and it was very dank and dense,very berry tasting too so i think im gonna stick to that strain for now til i find out what seeds are female im hopin one of the OG Kush are aswell as the JF. i did get some TrainWreck seeds out of the big bitch i had scrogged so i might brink the TW scrog back to life in the future.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well heres an update on the lil hydro project, i think theyr doing good for not having any sort of meters, i know i should have em but i dont have the funds for it and i had the hydro shit just sittin around. Iv been adding just water til i see em get a lil lighter green then ill add nutes at 1.5tsp/gal of floranova bloom

but here we are
CIMG6011.jpg

CIMG6012.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
yeah its gettin there i want to put the tub under my 400w but its too damn hot in that room, im afraid the res will over heat

green_thumb...

Veteran
ehh its pretty fuckin hot up there its like an un insulated attic,the seederd i have in soil are barely survivin up there, i was thinkin bout building a poly room down stairs til winter then bloom them during winter, i know theyl be monsters by then,

so i was thinking, will it hurt em to trim roots to get them apart to put em in individual buckets?

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hello all, another lil update. These gals are growin quick enough to where im gonna have to move em out in to a closet somewhere,but they are growing beyond my expectations thats for sure. Also i acquired a few urkel cuttings that are beffy as hell for clones. i took a few pix check em out.

but first
CIMG6034.jpg

CIMG6037.jpg

CIMG6042.jpg

Mmmm freshly ground herbs
CIMG6043.jpg

A lil TW Keef
CIMG6045.jpg

AAANND WERE GOOD...
CIMG6046.jpg

here we go
CIMG6023.jpg

this slow growin ass bubba kush
CIMG6025.jpg

one of 3 BlackBerry Kush that are vigorous
CIMG6026.jpg

nice little BBK leaf
CIMG6031.jpg

This is the Jack Frost, this strain is being horded for marketing reasons and i found a few beans in a nug and grew em out one in this hydro and 3 in the soil bed,
CIMG6028.jpg

and the urkel clones
CIMG6022.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
so sorry for the lack of updates on this thread but here we go finally got a grow tent was a cheapo off gyosupplies.com 100bux shipped 4X4X6.5 check it yo.

CIMG6119.jpg

CIMG6124.jpg

CIMG6131.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hey thanks yall,its progressing fairly quickly, weathers been pretty cool lately might throw the 1000w hps in soon but ill wait another week or so.

I'll post some pix tomorrow, i think my current rig might work for a few harvest we'll see.

Hey greenthumb whats up man. The grow keeps looking better every time you update - I like the new location, definitely a good move. Everything looks happy in the tent.

Really excited to see how they react to the 1000W HPS.
Subscribbled.:joint:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hey BH how goes? thanks everyday i open it its for checkin on it and watering and modifying.

I switched the bulb to a 400W HPS hortilux yesterday i think the sunmaster MH i got in jan is going out already, kinda sux cuz it was $100, theres a yellow something that accumulated in the element im not pleased with that but on we go.

everything is cruisn right along the seeders on the left are ready to be flipped i think, and the hydro are lovin the HID light, I cant wait to throw the 1000w HPS in next Wednesday and see em explode for a week or 2,then i flip to 12/12 itl be interesting for sure.

On to the pix
CIMG6138.jpg

CIMG6141.jpg

CIMG6144.jpg

CIMG6137.jpg

CIMG6152.jpg

Gotta love gorilla tape and zip ties, thats what it took for me to hook up this 6" axial fan, this fucker really moves some air, also there was an old 6" opening for a wood stove that had a plate over it so i took it off and screwed on a 6" duct mount thing and bing bang boom exhaust also when i hooked the ducting up with out the fan the chimney pulled bout 70cfm so I think i scored there.

fan assembly
CIMG6153.jpg

old plate
CIMG6155.jpg

behind the tent
CIMG6154.jpg

in the tent
CIMG6148.jpg

hydro BBK and JF
CIMG6150.jpg

Random bag seeds
CIMG6151.jpg

Nice numbers. Keeping your temps and humidity on lockdown I see, good job man.

Monster of a fan, yeah I bet it does move some air.

green_thumb said:
...and bing bang boom exhaust
Haha I love it when it works out like that!

green_thumb...

Veteran
well as far as the temps and humidity it is what it is, im doin the best i can with this heat im just tryin to keep fresh air movin and the tent is in a room with an a/c that gets turned on whenever im home which is the hottest part of the day so that works out nice. Boy Oh boy i cant wait til winter, thinkin another one of these tents each with 1000w hps, 4 plant RDWC scrogged, flip flop.

The fan doesn't look that bad mate =)

I'd just snip the ends off of those zip ties, and cover the silver tape with black. But that's solely cosmetic and not necessary in the least.

The only real problem I see is where you've got the exhaust connector scrucnched up against the wall and the box. If you could make it a cleaner, less bendy connection, it might free up some airflow.

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey guys and gals, how goes? well heres some current pix of the tent, the DWC is doin fine dont know TDS or PH but the rez temp stays at about 70 and the whole room temp pretty much stays at 77, i have 5 clones gettin ready for my next tent project thinkin 4x4 scrogg with soil, after that a 4 plant hydro scrogg. the 5 lil onea are 2 erkal 3 blackberry kush.

CIMG6202.jpg

CIMG6203.jpg

CIMG6204.jpg

CIMG6193.jpg

CIMG6194.jpg

CIMG6195.jpg

CIMG6205.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts