What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green_Thumbs Current Projects

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
well thats what toohighmf recommended it a page or 2 ago,i think he said use that or overdrive again?

BigGreen

Veteran
I see what he means. To use the dry KB for ripening. Makes sense I have a whole little bucket of the stuff may be Ill try it this run.
Good luck BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
yeah i still have to go get some so we'll see,I'd love to try it tho. and thanks for the luck cuz i need it badly.

toohighmf

Veteran
throw it in today bro. I forgot about your premature ejac on the overdrive... 1/4 strength. do not exceed 250ppm with the stuff. watch your PH. it may plummet to all time lows..

green_thumb...

Veteran
throw it in today bro. I forgot about your premature ejac on the overdrive... 1/4 strength. do not exceed 250ppm with the stuff. watch your PH. it may plummet to all time lows..

lol yeah way premature,1/4 strength eh? I'll go pick some up today.

was in the garden lastnight and oh my are they still gaining weight!! had to tie up about 5 more nugs theres about 30 tied up now,looks crazy in there with all those strings coming down. i'll post some more pix in a couple days,was thinking Im gonna try and find weekly pix of the same bud and post em like a time line to see the progress?

toohighmf

Veteran
need to see close ups and full garden shots. lets see what they look like now! If your seeing sizeable gains, I would wait on the koolbloom til the growth spurt is over. then hit those girls hard when adding the koolbloom I say start at 1/4 strength and check your PPM because I remember a little going a really long way. If it raises your tank less than 200, add a little more. mix it up well because we want the true TDS which you obviously can't get unless all the powder is dissolved and completely mixed into your res. think these are true 9-10 weekers.

green_thumb...

Veteran
K went and snapped some shots and took some vid i'll get the vid up once its uploaded.

heres SSH on the left and cheese on the right
CIMG8759.jpg

whole room shot
CIMG8761.jpg

the hydro gals
CIMG8764.jpg

CIMG8767.jpg

CIMG8769.jpg

CIMG8770.jpg

CIMG8771.jpg

CIMG8776.jpg

CIMG8778.jpg

CIMG8788.jpg

CIMG8792.jpg

CIMG8798.jpg

CIMG8802.jpg

CIMG8803.jpg

CIMG8805.jpg

toohighmf

Veteran
the tall ones look really look like SSH. OGK would have much fatter leaves. not as fat as a textbook indica but not sativa thin. whats the smaller indicas on the floor? can you take some pics of those? what is your supposed strainlist you are blooming?

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well,there's more of those in the vid I took,the list is minus what's in the hydro,whiteberry (paradise Fem),whitediesel (white label fems),GHS-arjans strawberry haze,greatwhite shark,lemon skunk,M.O.D. Godberry.

They are all in soil,nothing special of a mix either. My friend owed me some funds told him to grab me some soil assuming he knew better but didn't and got me some garden&bloom shit,the stuffs real crap.

green_thumb...

Veteran
For the most part,I am feeding different ammounts tho,because I know the WB are 55day flower,I'm feeding the lemon skunk the same mix as the hydro just because its a longer flower time,the strawberry haze looks like I'll be flushing soon and the same for the white diesel.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Yeah that's what iv been reading,and that what I planned on doing too.gonna start flushing the WB and WD in the next few days along with the ASH.

Latest posts

Latest posts