What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green_Thumbs Current Projects

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Well just picked up a 2lb bag of KB,so should I wait a few days before adding it? And when i do add it do I add enough for the entire 20gallons of solution or do I just top off the system with it? Like I usually add 5gallons of calmag water would I just suppliment that 5 gallons or do I put 20gal worth of it in?

toohighmf

Veteran
My mac just crapped out after 5 loyal years. F;$)@n pissed.
I can't view the vid. Mix up for 20 gallons with everything else except big bud or overdrive. The bc and everything..

green_thumb...

Veteran
shitty deal dude,yeah i added 5tsp of KB to the res gonna run it in there for a week then drain and refill with fresh mix of conni A&B,bud candy and KB oh and calmag too.

S

ShantiShiva

Wow! thats just amazing GT those buds looks soo delicious!! you deffently do have green thumps hehe :D

# ShantiShiva

green_thumb...

Veteran
Wow! thats just amazing GT those buds looks soo delicious!! you deffently do have green thumps hehe :D

# ShantiShiva

Hey Thanks ShantiShiva,this is nothing. im atill a totrl rook,the next run is gonna be amazinf for sure.Thanks for stoppin by.

S

ShantiShiva

the hydro gals
CIMG8764.jpg

Are you gonna tell me this is nothing....:moon: hehe
Man that girl just stole my heart......so fluffy :D

Have fun

# ShantiShiva

green_thumb...

Veteran
:laughing: No fluff here theyre really dense buds,and i was just saying,this is my first rdwc run period and also my first time with this strain so next run should be way better than this run was.

Thanks for the good karma.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Indeed they are kick ass,i freakin cant wait to smoke it already!!! i toked a small branch that snapped a couple weeks back and oooweeeeooooo its so tasty it has that kush flavor for sure just done know exactly which one,i took a fat bong hit and it punched me in the chest pretty hard in a good way that is,the smoke itself is strong because i couldnt breath it in after hittin it,it kept just re taking my breath everytime i tried to breath.

I soooo cannot wait to smoke the final finished product...

green_thumb...

Veteran
HEY HEY!!

well a little update here,got the hydro at a steady 800ppm and trying to keep PH at 5.2-5.5 toohighmf was absolutly right when he said the PH would drop when adding KB and it did,took ph from 5.6 to 4.35 after adding 5tsp KB to 20gal of nute solution and it keeps dropping after i bring it back up,i have to add PH up every 3 days or so.

other than that theyre rockin right along,the buds are fatty as hell!! looks like flush is comin soon too how exciting.

CIMG8842.jpg

CIMG8844.jpg

CIMG8876.jpg

CIMG8838.jpg

CIMG8834.jpg

CIMG8833.jpg

CIMG8829.jpg

CIMG8822.jpg

CIMG8868.jpg

CIMG8870.jpg

And heres a lower nug i pulled a little early to sample
CIMG8815.jpg

CIMG8817.jpg

Oh and i had a Whiteberry ready for pull already too at 46 days the trichs were 50-60% amber so i pulled her
CIMG8811.jpg

CIMG8814.jpg

CIMG8820.jpg

Let me know what you guys think?? on the top one too when should i start flushing?? thursday will be week 7 sooo...

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking mighty fine my friend.
Check the trichs if there cloudy with a few going amber start the flush in a few days.
Again very nice hydro grow but what about all the dirt plants lets see a room shot.
BG

toastfighter2

Looks frigging beautiful man. For all intensive purposes, you could start your flush next week(7), but personally I would wait til week 8 to start. This is only because they look like they are just now really starting to fatten up(not that they weren't before, just now the pace has quickened), and could probably go a full 10 weeks.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Looking mighty fine my friend.
Check the trichs if there cloudy with a few going amber start the flush in a few days.
Again very nice hydro grow but what about all the dirt plants lets see a room shot.
BG

Thanks dude,they are mostly cloudy so i'll wait a few days on the flush,as for soil gal pix i'll post some in a bit with more hydro gals pix.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Looks frigging beautiful man. For all intensive purposes, you could start your flush next week(7), but personally I would wait til week 8 to start. This is only because they look like they are just now really starting to fatten up(not that they weren't before, just now the pace has quickened), and could probably go a full 10 weeks.

yeah i might just wait til week 8 to flush,we'll see how the trichs develope.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
HEY HEY!!

well a little update here,got the hydro at a steady 800ppm and trying to keep PH at 5.2-5.5 toohighmf was absolutly right when he said the PH would drop when adding KB and it did,took ph from 5.6 to 4.35 after adding 5tsp KB to 20gal of nute solution and it keeps dropping after i bring it back up,i have to add PH up every 3 days or so.

other than that theyre rockin right along,the buds are fatty as hell!! looks like flush is comin soon too how exciting.

Let me know what you guys think?? on the top one too when should i start flushing?? thursday will be week 7 sooo...

YO!!!! WTF!!!! Your girls look like straight FIRE!!!
Omg bro I'm salivating right here. Them nugs are trich'ed the fuck out!!! You are doing a hell of a job bro and I'm certainly learning a thing or too here as well. Seems like you really can't go by the breeders ready date - leaving them longer is the way to go!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Wow I went back to your first post and reread your whole thread.. Absolutely amazing. It was like starting all over again and fast tracking to where you are now. I was comparing your day 38 pics to mine today at day 38. Absolutely amazing. BigGreen and TooHighMF are fucking brilliant!! You guys have given such good advice and I see where it all fell in and benefited the grow. GreenThumb you are a Great grower yourself bro and this one will propel you into a super grower on the next. I will be getting the KoolBloom tomorrow and use it on the exact day you started using it as well. Gonna pickup some florakleen too as to keep the garden exclusively GH. Nonetheless I'm super happy to be 11 days behind you bro. I keep finding myself in your page to make sure I'm not fucking something up. Thank you bro and keep it up. I predict a 2lb yield. I hope I get close to 1 but that is unlikely for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts