S

ShantiShiva

Wow! that lemon skunk looks very nice and sticky :D
Doing a great job man.

# ShantiShiva

BigGreen

Veteran
We wanna see some flush shots. Come on keep em coming
Did you use the budcandy the entire bloom cycle or only the end?
BG

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Wow! that lemon skunk looks very nice and sticky :D
Doing a great job man.

# ShantiShiva

thanks SS,the LS is smellin so good like a tart lemonade.

Your lemon skunks are looking real good bro. I feel like I'm looking at my own. Mine are starting to go cloudy but still no amber.

yeah my LS is mostly cloudy with a few amber trichshope yours is as good as mine.

We wanna see some flush shots. Come on keep em coming
Did you use the budcandy the entire bloom cycle or only the end?
BG

I'll get more pics up later tonight,and yeah i used BC from week 1,just been adding plain water since refilling with BC/RO.

green_thumb...

Veteran
PIX PIX PIX!!!

CIMG9193.jpg

CIMG9189.jpg

CIMG9174.jpg

CIMG9155.jpg

CIMG9141.jpg

CIMG9151.jpg

CIMG9152.jpg

CIMG9136.jpg

CIMG9120.jpg

CIMG9127.jpg

CIMG9125.jpg

CIMG9119.jpg

CIMG9116.jpg

CIMG9104.jpg

CIMG9092.jpg

CIMG9095.jpg

CIMG9101.jpg

CIMG9094.jpg

oh and we went to mill Crk falls
CIMG9066.jpg

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
They look wonderful Green Thumb. The pistils receded really nicely into the buds as well.. Just amazing work!!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Thanx Sum!! I'm so excited,I'm really anticipating the next run. I think It'll be even better next time.

And it will LoL. Dude you're going to KILL it.. LoL Seriously bro you did a fucking Awesome job and from seeing you guys here. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4rth always get better and better.

Seems sometimes the very best growers just stop growing and move on to other more complicated things like breeding and what not.

green_thumb...

Veteran
And it will LoL. Dude you're going to KILL it.. LoL Seriously bro you did a fucking Awesome job and from seeing you guys here. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4rth always get better and better.

Seems sometimes the very best growers just stop growing and move on to other more complicated things like breeding and what not.

yeah i already would like to start breeding and producing some real tits genetics. in due time,i hope to have an underground growing playhouse here in thext year or 2. i want to have a whole 8x8 T5/hid room dedicated to just breeding a 8x8 T5 room for veg and 2 10x10 4k rooms flip flop bloom rooms with 16 buckets in each room all underground anout 20-30ft deep under the basement where a decoy grow will be with LED's.And thats when you guys will see some truly amazing things from green_thumb along with me outdoor hydro project i plan to get goin also.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Nice job dude. The leafcurl looks like it's a little warm in there. How are your temps?

Thanks man,the other day i had a fuse blow and didnt catch it for a while and the temps got pretty high but typically the canopy temps dont go over 85,they have been leaf curled for a few weeks now.

Im thinking tomorrow i'll scoop out as much water as i can and refill with plain RO for a week or so then chop accordingly.

BigGreen

Veteran
Great plants
Ya see hydro isnt that hard is it. Most of the time people over think and do shit ya dont have to.
Kick ass grow brotha
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Most of the time people over think and do shit ya dont have to.
Kick ass grow brotha
BG

as i did on this grow and i think thats part of what fucked me,next run im gonna use fewer additives and lower ppm thru out.

So my new nute reg for bloom will be:

AN-cinnoisseur A+B
AN-Big Bud
AN-Bud Candy
AN-Nirvana
GH-KoolBloom
Botanicare-CalMag+
Botanicare-Aquashield
H&G-Drip clean

will probably go with sensi grow A&B for veg aswell.

All in all I'm happy with my firt RDWC experiance and especially with a strain im new with too.

toohighmf

Veteran
I would change out the tank every day throughout flushing. Bring the PH down to 5.2 and I bet you'll have another lil spurt. You may want to be testing the ph& ppm Of what your dumping every change.

green_thumb...

Veteran
dangit!! i just got done switching it outi tested it last night at 140ppm and 5.2ph.

i refilledwith plain RO,gonna check the ppm/ph in a few mins, im thinking its gonna be around 60-70ppm.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Yup yup,drained and refilled the hydro today,before the ppm way like 130 and the ph was under like 4.8,refilled with plain R0 and the ppm was 10 and the ph was 4.6 so I added PH up and the ppm went up to 30 amd the PH is 5.6 gonna see how it swings over night and check it again tomorrow will probably drain and refill again tomorrow,the leaves are showing Def big time now but a lot of lush green still show.

I took the eyeclopse to em lastnight and a few buds were ready thrchome wise,there was 50-60% amber so I chopped those, will post pix tomorrow.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Yup yup,drained and refilled the hydro today,before the ppm way like 130 and the ph was under like 4.8,refilled with plain R0 and the ppm was 10 and the ph was 4.6 so I added PH up and the ppm went up to 30 amd the PH is 5.6 gonna see how it swings over night and check it again tomorrow will probably drain and refill again tomorrow,the leaves are showing Def big time now but a lot of lush green still show.

I took the eyeclopse to em lastnight and a few buds were ready thrchome wise,there was 50-60% amber so I chopped those, will post pix tomorrow.

Nice update bro. I can picture them. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts