What's new

Green Poison F1 Fast Version, Sweet Seeds

Yes you are! I have learned a ton of invaluable knowledge in under 500 posts/responses on this thread. Your pushing over 5,000! Whether you'll admit it or not sir, ur elite

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I dunno man, I talk a good game eh... I think thats how you get 5000 posts... :)

I know I got a long way to go, I don't think any grower is ever finished gathering knowledge... if they tell you they are, theyre probably more ego than substance... anyway, thanks for the compliment, I appreciate the kind thoughts.

edit......and if Im elite, then you are, and so are all of us doing this fucking awesome thing that we do.. it's like creating something or some damn ting :D

It's true man! Not only have I learned like 95% of what I know from this forum,
I have made so many wonderful connections all over the world, and in my own backyard!

So happy. This shatter is awesome. I wish I could share some with you guys!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
all made with your own fair hand.. now thats some elite shit right there right?... you know many people making shatter that quality? ;)

you can always share the odd pic too... got some of it all melting n that? :D

THCMAN

High everyone

Just growing some Sweet Thai and Jack 47.
They are both in week 5 of veg developed fantatsic and vigorous.
Unfortunately I cannot find anything detailed in a more sophisticated grow report way under indoor HPS conditions.
Especially there is absolute nothing reported about Sweet Thai.
If Tommy is reading this:
How much nutrients shall I give them?
Average?
Heavy feeder?
Low feeder?
Height?
Pheno types? More detailed smoke reports?
So many cups won and nobody wrote anything yet..very strange!
Of course I will change that but in the meantime it would be helpfull to get more information!
Anyone out there who can help?

Would be fantasic
THANX IN ADVANCE

Cheers THCMAN

SS genetics in general are heavy feeders. What type do you have, Autos, FV, regular?

DZ grew some Jack 47 FV. His journal can be found here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=306130

BGB is currently growing some jack 47 auto.
His journal can be found here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311182

You were searching in the wrong place my man. The sweet seeds forum has all you need to know about properly growing these strains.

Also, I would highly recommend starting your own journal. There are loads of people who have grown these on here.
Post some weekly pics and we can tell ya to up the feed lower, the feed, temps etc.

all made with your own fair hand.. now thats some elite shit right there right?... you know many people making shatter that quality? ;)

you can always share the odd pic too... got some of it all melting n that? :D

Here are a couple more! Shatter of this quality is tough to come by my man.
May be the best I've had (and I smoke/vape purely concentrates these days) the starting material is fantastic, and the purge couldn't have gone better! The flavor is outstanding, color outstanding (very desirable golden color) and most importantly the smoke is outstanding.

Attachments

• IMG_1171.jpg
    IMG_1171.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19

THCMAN

SS genetics in general are heavy feeders. What type do you have, Autos, FV, regular?

DZ grew some Jack 47 FV. His journal can be found here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=306130

BGB is currently growing some jack 47 auto.
His journal can be found here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311182

You were searching in the wrong place my man. The sweet seeds forum has all you need to know about properly growing these strains.

Also, I would highly recommend starting your own journal. There are loads of people who have grown these on here.
Post some weekly pics and we can tell ya to up the feed lower, the feed, temps etc.

High Deeppurple ( I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!)

Thanx for your reply..and sorry for beeing in the wrong place...
I get lost in dozens of threads, sub threads and so on!
Jack 47 is not that problem but Sweet Thai..no chance!
When I go through the search function, it says 0 results..also in 420 magazine....
I´m running photo`s, no Auto`s normal version no Fast ones
Grow report I`ll start as soon as I found out how to do it in a safe way ( heard, that there are a lot of unwanted informations in the files!)

Cheers THCMAN

High Deeppurple ( I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!)

Thanx for your reply..and sorry for beeing in the wrong place...
I get lost in dozens of threads, sub threads and so on!
Jack 47 is not that problem but Sweet Thai..no chance!
When I go through the search function, it says 0 results..also in 420 magazine....
I´m running photo`s, no Auto`s normal version no Fast ones
Grow report I`ll start as soon as I found out how to do it in a safe way ( heard, that there are a lot of unwanted informations in the files!)

Cheers THCMAN

Ya Sweet Thai is a less commonly seen one. All the more reason to start a journal man, would love to see what she looks like!

Just make some unkown email address, under a fake name and register an account.( I didn't even go that far lol)

Make sure to post a link on here when you do, would love to see that sweet thai!

For the time being, feed heavily! These girls tend to be heavy eaters, heavy producers.

B

bigganjabud

Plus we all love to help!!

The fem/photo versions are as good if not slightly better than the autos from what I've seen

My jack47 are in a jar as we speak so stay tuned for a smoke report over the next few days

B

bigganjabud

Plus we all love to help!!

The fem/photo versions are as good if not slightly better than the autos from what I've seen

My jack47 are in a jar as we speak so stay tuned for a smoke report over the next few days

Not all of them though some of them 2-3 are still on the ripen

B

bigganjabud

Looks it mate just a few massive colas I'm talking like a good portion of my leg size here !!

Very well BGB! Been a bit busy with classes but otherwise ok!

Check out my final gp nug run.

2ozs GP 9.1g shatter

Attachments

• IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Latest posts