What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

B

bigganjabud

Hi everyone and thanks for popping in đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Right first off MASSIVE KARMA HUGS N NUGS TOO TOMMY G AND JAYP

Now i got that off my chest, its time to tell you its by no means my first grow, i have been doing my thing for 5 years now and really aint perfect but, lets face facts diarys are all about trial and error

Anyway getting to the good bit is allways my favourite part of plant growth, so i thought instead of stopping for the summer as in the past 4 years im gonna try autos for the next two runs before Christmas, then im hoping to move house and start a few mother plants and get another tent aswell

im currently using nft and using canna aqua base nutes

Ive got a multitude of boosters and other additives but we will just have to wait and see as to what i fancy using on a weekly basis as i like the results of a few different things in small doses combined with others

As for seedlings ive also got a couple of random beans that have popped so i might add them to my system or donate them (not sure yet)

Now for the strain descriptions

Sweet Seeds AUTO Red Poison Strain

Sweet Seeds 'Red Poison' is a 100% auto flowering strain. Hybridization of Green Poison (one of the highly approved strains) and a curious auto flowering strain Purple Flowers, coming from Pakistani Kush predecessors. Red Poison flourishes with the look of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It displays a good hybrid endurance for the first processes of growth. The plants evolve a stable primary stem and lengthy malleable side branches. This strain cultivates fat, solid nugs coated with fragrant resin. The flavour and smell are both really refreshing and vivid. Sweet and Fruity with a subtle Skunk undertone. Whilst blooming about 80% of the plants gain purple or reddish shade in the nugs and some evolve purple leaves also. After the crop has been collected and dried the nugs acquire a deep purple shade, almost black.
Technical Specifications
100% Auto flowering
Indoor Yield: 400-550gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 35-175gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks after germination
Height: 60-120cm

Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Caramel Strain

Sweet Seeds 'Cream Caramel' is the culmination of mixing their best strains of auto flowerers with Cream Caramel. High quality with fat nugs and plenty of resin. She has a sweet and earthy smell, quick blossom, substantial effect, and an excellent hybrid. The development of auto flowering has arrived at the end of the blossoming plants come to the equal resinous desirability as that of their sisters non-auto flowering. Auto flowering 100% Indoor Yield: 350-500g/m2 Outdoor Yield: 35-100g/plant Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Sweet Seeds Auto Sweet Cheese Cannabis Strain

Sweet Seeds 'Sweet Cheese' is an auto flowering 3rd generation hybrid crossing a chosen strain of Fast Bud #2 clone and Cheese Sweet Elite from the R&D Dept at Sweet Seeds. To adjust the scent, Cheese the hybrid was backcrossed two times with Sweet Cheese' clone. This strain manufactures a lengthy, fat central nug. It is really dense and sticky. It has kept a distinctive sweet fragrance of Sweet Cheese, with notes of old cheese and spice, as well as background notes of frankincense and citrus. File technique: 100% Auto flowering Indoor Yield: 350-550 g / m2 Outdoor Yield: 35-175 g / plant Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 weeks from germination. Height: 60 - 110cm

Sweet Seeds Auto Jack 47 Strain

Sweet Seeds 'Jack 47' is a 3rd generation auto flowering hybrid mixture of Jack Herer Auto for Sweet Seeds R&D Dept and their elite copy of AK47. Likely to be the strongest auto flowering type on the market. A really energetic auto flowerer with gernerous, dense and really sticky nugs. The smell and flavour of the strain is sweet, fresh and citric with notes of incense.
Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-120cm

So thats all for now folks

Tune in next time for my pictures and updates

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU TO TOMMY AND JAYP
BOTH OF YOU ARE REAL GOOD GUYS

TOMMY WE WILL DEFINATELY HIT THE VAPE NEXT TIME

also people if you are reading this thinking "hmmmmm im only growing one of those strains"

Let me tell you il be announcing a few strains il be doing next as they arrive

THANKYOU FOR READING ITS A PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU ALL AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES YOU NOTICE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sound like good yielders for autos, I think the days of weak low ryders type autos is long over eh .. hope it goes great man :)

B

bigganjabud

Hopefully mate i believe sweet seeds to be up there in the quality and yeild stakes tbh i just hope i do there genetics justice

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Can't wait to see how things turn out for you brother! Good luck with them. I'll be tuning in to help as much and as often as possible.

-DZ

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend ;)

Nice one. Good to read from you, I'm sure this one will be interesting to watch so bring it on :D

Jaypp is now on vacations but in a couple of weeks he will be back so all the team will be around.

All the best and sweet smokes!! :peppermintstick:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Well ive actually just snapped some pics for next weeks update lol

Tell you what though people

These are my first autos but i AM IMPRESSED SO far

Im taking notes so as stated watch this space

Also is anyone going to the expo in september at london excel centre?

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

I checked the Expo's website, here: http://www.grow-expos.com/

And it seems like they changed dates to April 2016... isn't it? Or are we talking about different events?

Sweet regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Its the same website but its still saying 26/27sept excel centre london @tommy

Not much to report on the grow

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Its the same website but its still saying 26/27sept excel centre london @tommy

Not much to report on the grow

Cheers mate!

Are you sure?

I just re-checked and it says: "We’re moving to 16th & 17th April 2016"

...and even the even logo has this dates on it.

Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

OK OK OK,
My update is here (finally) im going to try and include some pics of last week, but first a big thakyou to everyone dropping in!! (current view count is 96) sorry if i come across a bit "giggadee" but my last forum had about that many subscribers, so, a massive thanks to you all :comfort::tiphat:

ALSO ANOTHER MASSIVE SHOUT TO TOMMY G, JAYP AND MARTHA YOU LOT REALLY ARE WORTH YOUR COMBINED WEIGHT IN BHO/FULL MELT

Also for anyone who was wondering what my next strains will be......

Im seriously considering a full year with Sweet seeds a few more autos definitely and a few photos/fv for good measure, im looking to move after Christmas so im really holding auditions for mother plant contenders

We will just have to wait and see

Right im off to investigate uploading photos

Speak soon

(well hopefully in a few hours but i got something special in my jar)

B

bigganjabud

2 of my red poison are showing overfed signs so ive just swapped my res for some plain ph'd water

Going to just use vega a and b and calmag this week

JamieShoes

Veteran
I know what you mean feller... seeing these green poison of mine chugging along, I can see myself doing a few more Sweet Seed runs in the near future.. :)

Looking forward to your pics mate :)

B

bigganjabud

I know what you mean feller... seeing these green poison of mine chugging along, I can see myself doing a few more Sweet Seed runs in the near future.. :)

Looking forward to your pics mate :)

Yes jamie (thats actually my real name too)

Im looking some dark sweet stuff in the next few days tbh

My next set of beans has been sent and should be here before the weekend (yipeeee)

Still cant work out the pic thing but im going to give it another crack in a littlewhile

JamieShoes

Veteran
ok so what you do is either type out
with the link to the pic in between or hit the little square icon just above where you type that has a mountain and a sun on it and it will make the code (brackets) for you you can find the link to any pics you upload in your gallery (click your name up there on the top right) make sure your gallery is public though or the pics dont show :)

EDIT: lol I shoulda clicked your link first.. ahem.. thats actually a tutorial on how to post pics then huh? ;)

B

bigganjabud

picture.php
[/url]
picture.php

Well i hope u lot can see this

Sorry about the double pics mods be gentle

Just to mention this is lat weeks pic stay tuned for the next update people

Attachments

• DSC_0523.jpg
    DSC_0523.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 21