What's new

Green Poison F1 Fast Version, Sweet Seeds

B

bigganjabud

Only took a quick snip for a long day tommorow I think it's a 15hr round trip in the car

I need something to stop the boredom mate Lol tbh they been flushing since Friday so its not too bad

hey BGB you can have my last bits of GP if you can make it here before i smoke it, i do enjoy the pond separating us currently mate lol

They are smokeable, but I am doing a slow cure. They smell so fucking incredible right now, I am trying to trap that smell into those nugs forever.
They still have some moisture in them though that will affect the actual dry weight.

I have basically the whole crop in one X-LARGE Cvault. I burp it for half an hour twice a day right now until they are ready for the moisture bag.
Whenever I burp it my GF leaves the room because it makes her eyes water. Mine do to but with tears of joy at the smell, look and appeal of these buds.

B

bigganjabud

I've had headaches chopping! guys that super unrelenting assault on the nostrils is no joke !!

It's fuckin great for gettin the Mrs out the house though and I do love a bit of pnq a lot of the time

Dry Weight Total

13.61 OZ!!!
I gave away at least 2 maybe 3 or 4 Oz so this plant reached a full pound!
Both DZ and I agree it's 20%+ THC as well! GO Sweet Seeds!

I haven't weighed the trim, but I have lots of that too!

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 21
B

bigganjabud

Lmfao purps i think the words total dry weight includes popcorn as well man !!

Doing the exact same thing with Dzs Cream Caramel. He said it's one of the frostiest strains he's ever grown so I expect big things for her too!

I'm expanding my OP soon. I think I may still do single plant beasts, just 6 or so of them. 6 pounds per grow of 20% + would be nice!

B

bigganjabud

WTF that's the shit !!!

My balls ain't big enough for that over here so I just stick to one light but I'm moving real soon fingers crossed

So She is still a bit droopy today, but looks better. Also I can see definite root growth! Once she establishes some roots, shes gonna take off!

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 17