What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Greencedar

Nepal Jam was always one of those ACE strains I have eyed.
Nice to know they are weather resistant.
Will you make seed?
I just popped a couple Fem seeds and tested them with a bunch of other ace gentics indoors last winter to see if I like the high. I cloned some for outdoors to test at friends places that have more sunny space. I think I’m going to pop a couple packs and spread them around next year to find a good mom, after that I might make some seeds. I mix the soil for a handful of friends which is a pain in the ass but at least it gives me fewer variables. They are noob hobby growers and it’s nice showing them some tricks along the way.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE #8
Green pheno
With rain coming in this eve.
Harvest day!!

GRAPE #8 HARVEST 001.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 004.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 043.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 068.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 070.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 071.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 075.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 076.JPG
GRAPE #8 HARVEST 079.JPG

MIGreenman

Hey there everybody things are looking good around here. My PBBs are hitting week 7 tomorrow on Monday. Here's a quick rundown. Plant number one is pushing pure white pistols and shows no sign of slowing down or shrinking up. This one no doubt will ripen later than the other two. Probably will yield the most as well. Here's a nug shot and looking down into the plant to show how large fans have been removed inside to let light down through. I do this with all of them.
PXL_20220918_184631794.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220918_184655280.jpg

Number one and number two are very similar- shrinking up, pushing about half red hairs now and starting to foxtail.
PXL_20220918_184521709.PORTRAIT.jpg

I turned my humidity and temps down, focused a side light at half power just for fun for a few weeks and we're moving toward the finish line.
PXL_20220918_184807748.jpg
PXL_20220918_184412705.jpg

Lots of room for testing things indoors here. I'm slow rolling everything in Michigan as the medical side of things has dropped down to nothing. Not sure I have time. We should chat VM

blondie

Hello exo!
I never really compared the two. This year I really focused on Zacs.
and grew out several to get a good clone mom. right now I am just going on visual bud appeal, fragrance, yield etc. Right now I am really keen on the Pine candy pheno.
Man I need a tester and not a machine.

Well...since Im Such a great guy, I’ll step up to the plate and assist in testing. Any amount of bud you need tested, feel free to send. I’ll give you an independent non biased opinion!!
:smokey:

Latest posts

Latest posts