What's new

Green House Seed Co. Trainwreck, Cheese & Lemon Skunk

arjam and fruko are nothing to be jealous of lol they market to children through youtube videos...screw greenhouse and their shitty feminized crap

Mr.Waters

I'm going to order these seeds. Then I'm going to go to McDowell's home of the golden arcs for a Big Mic. lol

I don't think people are bashing the seeds. I think it's more about Greenhouse naming it Trainwreck. The seeds might produce outstanding plants but exact copies of Trainwreck they are not. Just change the name. Somebody suggested A-Train or something which I think the majority of people would be fine with. The people that are complaining about Greenhouses practices are also the people that don't want to see the genepool muddied up with Selfed genetics.

The problems people on here have with greenhouse is that they avoid questions and they use the names of clone only strains for there seedlines. The least they could do is take the time to answer our questions. I mean you have time to produce multiple Youtube videos, but no time for customer service. Come on guys we deserve better as your customers. I've seen your marketing and know you are creative enough for new names that are close to the originals. Your seeds are probably close to the originals so the names should be as well.

I just seems that they don't care about the grower. I know I won't order anything from them unless they stop assuming everyone is stupid.

This is just my opinion. Yours may differ and you can argue that yours is superior, but don't expect a response I've said all I need to say. Peace

G

ABSOLOUTLY>>>> a
waist of my time trying to speak about those 2....

i can tell by how he describes the plants he talking about>>>
he dont know HOW to grow REALLY kind herb....PERIOD.

I WOULD PUT ANYTHING I GREW AGAINST HIS>>>> ANYDAY!!!!

ONLY. to a unbiased JUDGE>>>NONE THEY COULD BUY>>>>

anyf u c k i n day man.....

they been at it for HOW MANY years???

i been doing this barley over 2 years... and KNOW i grow better.

its clear to me..... they dont even grow their stufff....PEOPLE take care of it for em...

if they did... they wouldnt ramble off BS about it in the commercials...
YES>>> i am hater>>> of GH seeds>>>>i dont like LIARS.
the biggest waist of my time EVER in the grow world was the BS....HawaiinSnow...
pick anyol strain...callit what you want and sell it...
no law agaist that.
i just choose to steer CLEAR of people like that. period.

and yes, i do have a voice>>> so, i will tell others what i think. OK?

and WHO ARE YOU anyways...Thai???
i wasnt holding a gun to your head to respond to this rant>>>
do you even know the dude?

if you did... and cared about the dude>>> you'd tell em what a fool he was makeing himself out to be.

after listening to him>>> i found it HARD to believe the dude even grows.

six posts>>>wow>>>been at it a while??

G

KEEP trying to cover that shit up by buying out the cups>>>$$$$ the root of all evil.

i HATE that.

I BOUGHT HS BECAUSE OF THE WINS she had>>>

AFTER PAYING$$$$ and growing ...i learned the truth.

simple as that>>> their full of S H I T>>

i'm sure many other PATIENTS>>>> have waisted $$$$ in the same deal.
trying to provide medicl care for themselves.

Hawaiin Snow>>>sucks ass. dont buy it.
the TRAIN WRECK aint TW>>> so, go ahead , buy it.

so,how come Franco>>>great breeder<<<hehehe,....cant learn how to use the internet...
to SPEAK FOR HIMSELF????

ANSWER>>>>The TRUTH would rear his beastly head.

G

hehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

"new big hit"

HAHAHAHAAHAH>>>> ok>>> i get it>>> its a comedy>>> OH DUH<<< MY BAD

G

EXACTLY EZ>>>
i feel like this....
YES< i DONT have to buy them>>>>
THEY<<< dont have to buy out cups and FALSLY advertise>>>their product either.

it isnt TW<<<< isnt FALSE advertising WRONG??
it just shows the TRUE charater of GreenHouse seed co.
and who wants to even assoisiate with people like that>>>>? not me=)

Word Joeschmoe
Seems like some people just can't get what the gripe is all about. Think we are a bunch of haters because we don't like going to buy some meds only to find out the shit aint real. that's sort of like going to a pharmacy to get your script of vicodines and they give you asprin in a bottle with vicodine on the label. Can you guys get it now. soon enough these seeds with be grown by providers that are going to sell it to the med clubs as TW. So when you go to pick up your meds and you think you are getting TW it's nothing but some second rate green bud. Then another provider goes in to sell the real thing and gets paid less because of the bullshit reputation it has been getting from the GHS version of TW. Sounds good to me, a bunch of lames get paid for bullshit seeds and the people with the real thing lose out.

I not trying to say that these seeds are definitely bullshit. I have not grown ghs tw out, but from the videos and the descriptions it sounds nothing like the real thing.

Go ahead noobs grow that shit out. you heard Arjan It does have "resin pockets".

G

BS^^^^^
TW is a creeping buzz>>>like Thai...
FOXTAILING>>>AND HERMI>>>TRAITS>>>ARE NOT traits of TW>>>
the large calxys they call the foxtailing>>>NOT a TRAIT of TW>>>
also, tells me they dont know how to grow very well.
this is deffinatly NOT the Acatia TW.

thank you for confirming the facts here^^^^THC.20.

i'll get off their backs...

i have better things to do.

i just caution every grower to ask another if they have had any GOOD luck w/ GH first>>>>as every try ive been thruand friends been thru>>>were GARBAGE.
barly worthy of the HASH clippings pile.

no where NEAR any kind of bag appeal...unless you were looking for low to mid grade.

JUST PROVES THE CUPS ARE ALL BULLSHIT TOO.

way to represent guys.

G

resin pocets>>>HAHAHAHA......
resin comes after smoking>>>do they even smoke weed???
>>glad i wasnt the only one that noticed these guys dont have a clue.

GROWERS know certain things about the ladies>>>
these this seem to escape the GH>> brothers...

are they trying to look stupid>>>???
it sure is working for me.

DONT DO IT NOOBIES>>>>a waist of time and$$$>>>

i say boycott anything that has to do w/

hahahahaha still cant get over that>>> BANNANAS>>> are a trait of TW>>HAHAHAHAHA>>>>
pathedic is a word that comes to mind.

so, whats up FRANCO>>> nothing to say now????

you guys give the pot world a BAD NAME....its sad really.

J

JamesChong

DAMN Joe!!!

Picked up where I left off. Rippin them a new one. lolol

Personally, I would have been happy if they would have renamed it. Then like dontlockmeup has said. One would know who they are getting their TW from. GH or clone, then the name wouldn't get screwed and trust me. If these seeds turn out total shit and people are growing it. It's going to give TW a bad name. I just wished they named it something else.

Personally! I'm over it now. I've got the real cut and got to thank the person I got it from. Came all the way from Dr.Jay himself and I'm very thankful. Passed it around to share the love back in the day and she got around. So, I'm happy.

For those wanting some TW seeds. People are already working on them and their will be other sources for seeds. People can make their own choice and it wont take long, before word gets out. Who has the real deal in seed form. Trust me when I say there is going to be others out there making seeds. I have faith and I can't wait to get the word. I will have a BIG smile for sure.
Take care,
BG

I have to disagree with you Joe on the hermi trait not being in the real arcata tw. anyone who has grown ATW more than once has seen a few nanners. I thought that Jason King was full of shit when he reported the hermi tendencies of TW in his cannabible. I had never seen male flowers on my plants. I was growing TW (for over a year)the first time I read that from J K. I was chatting with my friends from Humboldt county and called that bs but they showed me what to look for and sure enough my plants had a few nanners on em. I have even gotten some viable seeds (that I have grown out) when TW was the only plant in my garden. explain that if they have NO hermi tendencies.

I'm not trying to start an arguement with you over this. I'm on the same side as you when it comes to GHS TW.

you are right resin is the black shit in the bowl of your bong, but Resin is also a term used in europe/Amsterdam for trichomes.

Last edited:
J

JamesChong

The only nanners i've seen on my girls. Is if I let them go over the normal harvest time. I was talking to Texas Kid and we both harvested our plants at different times. Mine being early or the normal time. TK, letting his go longer then normal for a different high. Well, I let like three clones go for a super long time. Say, like around 75 days and got seeds also. I think it's the plant thinking it needs to reproduce because it didn't catch any pollen. I've had them on my longer plants but non of my 55-56 day plants, but maybe I did. Non that I could see any ways.
BG

G

thank you for that ^^^DLMU>>>i grew her only a few times and didnt see any>>
i believe you are right. i am wrong on that one...
i just had the same conversation w/ somone else>>>they said the same thing.
sorry.

so much BS>>> hard to see the truth>=)

I always took mine at 8 weeks. I'm not saying that there was a bunch of nanners. maybe a few per plant. not like every bud had some. That's why I thought J K was full of shit because in like three harvest of TW I had never seen what I would call a hermi(several nanners per bud). I never had a bunch of seeds either. found just a few in probably the 5 pounds or so that were consumed at my house.

sourchronic

I'm growing it

I'm growing it

well I ordered some of those fem seeds. and I'm going to grow it.

the EXPERT laughs that gh said they hermie

hahahahaha still cant get over that>>> BANNANAS>>> are a trait of TW>>HAHAHAHAHA>>>>

another EXPERT in another thread is nothing but

--well it can't be REAL tw if it doesn't hermie
every tw hermies...blah blah blah

sourchronic to earth:::::::
you guys really need to get a life.