What's new

Green House Seed Co. Trainwreck, Cheese & Lemon Skunk

T

THCV

wonder if the TW smells like real TW. Looks kinda like TW, but leafier and less resin, without the severe octopus vine growth that TW growers know so well. Probably not like real TW at all...but i'd love to hear a report!

jack.gh

ICMag Donor
THCV said:
yeah, what BS...ripping off a 25-year-old cut...

hi thcv: he means the feminised seeds that we are releasing of it. those are going to be the new big hit. its obvious that trainwreck is already a hit for a long time, but not everyone has the network to get the clones, so that is why we are releasing the seeds.

Americangrower

Veteran
Hey Jack...

Did you guys S1 the TW then find a TW male and bx it to the org clone.. (yes males come from S1's )

Or did you BREEDERS lol.. just acid the clone. take those seeds and sell them..

1st 1 is breeding
2nd 1 is hacking to make $$..with birdseed

so which way did Greenhouse do it... :joint:

youngbuck1986

yea i wanna kno too. i would like to get sum of these beans but if it aint gonna be anywhere near the real deal tw taste and smell i love then **** it son

Last edited:
T

THCV

btw i would never describe TW as having the "biggest calyxes in the world" as they say on this video, so i sure doesn't seem like they managed to reproduce the real thing. Arcata TW has rather small calyxes. I guess it all comes down to the smell and high though, if they nailed those...but i doubt it mucho.

G

I've made some TW crosses and everytime the seeds came out small...where did they get huge beans???

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
hansel said:
Hi Jack, Do you know if SeedBoutique will carry these strains. Thanks.

All the new varieties have been received by SeedBoutique and Seedbay...just a matter of getting them listed up on the sites. Will probably see them on Seedbay prior to Seedboutique, as it's easier and faster to get a listing made on Seedbay than to add it to the Seedboutique db.

Everyone....please chill and cut the bad vibes and hostility...let's all wait and see some grows first.

Thanks,
dg

Z

zoolander

my crosses are also tiny and all my wreck cuts had a different growth pattern than those? :lurk: