What's new

Green House Seed Co. Trainwreck, Cheese & Lemon Skunk

Show us some pics sourchronic.
even if it is just pics of the seeds themselves.
I'm interested. I actually hope that your seeds do come out like TW, but I've grown S1 TW seeds that my plants produced and it wasn't nearly as good as the real cut. I'm not hating on GHS. I just hope they did the job right and stabilized the traits before releasing seeds called TW.
Good luck and keep us skeptics updated through out your grow.
Maybe you can proove us wrong.

Joe has said himself that he has grown for two years and only grown tw one time. So I think he doesn't exactly have the experience to be considered an expert. His comments about the nanners was wrong. so shoot him.

There are however several people here with a lot more experience that are reacting in a similar way to the ghs advertisments for TW. Maybe there is something to it.

Last edited:
G

I have four TW ladies from seed (Woodhorse Seeds). Three phenos. Two ladies are at 44 days, silver with resin and look like twins, look just like the TW cut to my eyes and both have just begin to produce nanners. Second pheno at 55 days is very similar to the first but larger and has no nanners, third pheno at 55 days looks like a TW x Afghan and has no nanners.

Here's the two ladies at 44 days, look just like TW, complete with male stamens (look at the tip of the bud in the first pic).

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

That fourth pic looks like real-deal TW to me, stems are weak and need staking, yield looks really low, resin is ridiculous. So I would expect that phenotype is what we should be looking for from GHS TW.

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'm also growing out TW (S1's)...

Mostly sativa leaf profile,a little spindly but quite uniform....

These were done by a fellow grower in Cali...
Will post pics in flower for comparison...................CC

G

yea shoot me>>> i only live in nor cal>>>SEEN? SMOKED MANY lbs. of TW...
only grew her one time>>>
i am no expert>>>
and do believe i was on one>>>
still pissed about the crappy HS...and church>>>i guess.

sorry if i offended anyone>>>i need to be more civil about it....

just really got to me...

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE an expert>>>

just a pissed off costomer of the GH seeds>>

i feel like they insult my intelligence....

mayby it is>>>i havent seen it myself>>>>
whatever...
a risk i'll watch others take.

with that>>>i'm out.
P<Joe

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for tellin it like it is Joe. Alot of ppl complain about seeds theyve never grown. But you have spent hard earned money on them and gave your opinion. I appreciate that Joe. Your passion on the subject is awesome. Dont change Joe :)

E

easyrasta

yup
if you think joe is talking out of his ass
you dont know joe
joe knows
let me tell you ive been around a long funking time
and this nor cal grower knows his shit and that is that.
peace
Ez

G

doubt if greenhouse even reversed the right clone. i hope they did for their sake. if they keep releasing garbage people will eventually catch on and start buying seeds from real breeders who breed with care and love for the plant. easy, and trichosaurses wrecks for sure the deal deal. greenhouse wreck = not the same as arcata wreck.

Last edited:

mysta177

yea Joe keep her going you know whats up! Your an Expert to many out there even if youv only been at it 2+years.........better than most that have been at it 10+. Ive grown out the ATW a couple times and chopped her with no nanners.....BUT I do hear a little stress and you get a couple. Grow the Best and F U C K the rest!

Last edited:
G

i am no expert>>>on breeding>>> thats for sure>>>
i have much to learn>>> it is very clear to me there is much more to it than i realize>.>.<>> so, till i know better>>> its just my opinion>>>
and i could say i made killer seeds>>>? but havent BRED out the impurities???yet. ?

i think REZ has bred out the impurities in his SD line.>>>

and all i'll ever claim to be is just some SHMOE>>>doin his thang=)

and just yesterday i saw 20+ lbs. of TWxAfgani>>>looked very similar to the GH version.... way bigger fatter solid nuggs.
here in NOR cal ....MANY different variations of TW live>>>>
MANY>
anyways>>>

I HAVE MUCH to learn...>>>>>'

these discussions help>>>thanks>>>
P>Joe

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Theres damn sure no need to apoligize Joe!You are just telling it like you grew it...Same here....But theres a handful that still hang on to what GH once was when Shanti was puttin out the good sh*t!!

More and more people are showing up daily with negative reports and we all can't be wrong.....
I've seen Joes grows and will say he definitely knows whats going on with reguards to whats killer and whats garbage...

Keep on keepin' on................................CC

Nurlord~of~CW

I never owned the actually Trainwreck cut. All I ever had were jojorizo's Trainwreck S1's and some Trainwreck crosses. Jojo's S1's were close to the cut in most people's minds and going from first person accounts I have no reason to doubt this. All the traits people describe were there in the seeds. I also found there was next to no variation in the plants from seed. The only real exception was 2 or so out of 10 would have REALLY weak stems. Even the best of the plants couldn't stand straight when heavy with bud but there would be those couple from seed that would basically turn to vines half way through 12/12.

I purchased Trainwreck seeds from jojo on several different occasions and always had the exact same results, being a great plant to grow and smoke. Still the best looking plants I've ever grown. Best bag appeal in terms of crystal too. I would expect anyone making S1's to get those results. I was going to purchase the TW that Breeder's Choice was offering but was thinking I'd like to get another crack at some S1's as clearly the TW takes well to the process.

I want to believe in this product because I expect if it truly is an S1 it should match jojo's. However I'm hesitating because jojo's TW seeds were tiny, and in the video GHS says the seeds are big. Different process to self the clone maybe?

Also I worry because the buds look different than Trainwreck I've seen in terms of structure. TW would give you big buds if you put the work into pruning but I don't remember the colas looking like the ones on the video.

In fairness the video isn't of the finest picture quality.

I think I'll take a chance at that price.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Got some 20 lemon skunks to see what all the fuss is all about... I seen some lemon skunk pictures posted by dna genetics. They sell bud or should I say this strain is sold in the grey area coffeshop and was said by a member here to be the same as green crack aka cush. Same member said that greenhouse coffeeshop were also selling lemon skunk bud which was said to be the same as the bud being sold at greenhouse ~ green crack.

Here's some pics of dna's lemon skunk, looks like green crack to me... what do you guys think?

I also got some rhino & trainwreck... my mate has tried the rhino and they turned out nice.

Anybodybody popped theirs yet?

Nurlord~of~CW

Nurlord~of~CW said:
Also I worry because the buds look different than Trainwreck I've seen in terms of structure. TW would give you big buds if you put the work into pruning but I don't remember the colas looking like the ones on the video.

In fairness the video isn't of the finest picture quality.

I think I'll take a chance at that price.

After watching the video again I'd like to retract my statement about the bud structure. The bud structure does match that of the S1's I grew out from jojo. Still not sure whey GHS' seeds are big and jojo's were tiny but I'm going to give these genetics a shot.

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
just do a side by side like I plan too. I know theres some that have the real arcata, why now grow it along side the GHS offering? I plan on running casey jones next to their trainwreck as soon as i have some extra loot to get a 5pk from the boo. that will be the only way to really know IMHO.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Interesting to hear Nurlord, I have never grown wreck before but alot of pics I have seen of it look like those in GH's video.

Well I started my beans yesterday & hope for good results, most of the Rhino have cracked within 19 hours... the Lemon skunks are slower with only 3 having a split shell.

I think this thread should be turned into a GH Lemon Skunk, GH Cheese S1 & Trainwreck S1 grow along.... let the beans do the talking then at least when all is said and done there will be some relevant & upto date substance to debate.

I started 20 Lemon Skunk yesterday with a few White Rhino.... Also Trainwrecks to come (haven't arrived yet). All the Rhino's have cracked within 20 hours, 4 Lemon Skunk have cracked and I reckon by tomorrow they'll all be ready to be transplanted. Also Have some AK47 (x5) and a couple a few Magus Genetics Motivation.

Pics to follow.....

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
A few pics to try & get things going... hope to get the rest of yas to show your GH beans here. Would be a good resource for those wishing to see what these strains produce & if they are worthwhile at all.

~ Lemon Skunk & White Rhino ~
:joint:

Pre Germ 7th Jan 08

24 hrs later~ around 60% Germ rate

48 hrs later~ around 97% (so far!)

Come on lets see who else is doing one of the new line from GH :dueling:

Im about 11 days into my test grow of the Greenhouse Cheese, and my thread can be viewed here:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=78478

I had a 100% germination rate with three seeds, running CFL's in a basic rubber maid setup with ideal conditions 24/7. One of the seedlings is drooping a lot, and ive been treating them all the same so far (pure water/mist for humidity). I also purchased the trainwreck beans, so hopefully i can document my account of growing those soon enough also.

Instead of using this thread to document the new varieties we could make our own? who knows...as long as we can share information about these so called cheese/trainwreck/lemon skunk

Latest posts

Latest posts