What's new

Green House Seed Co. Trainwreck, Cheese & Lemon Skunk

tokinjoe

Chief, that WAS a tree bro. A true once in a lifetime plant. Never seen anything like it before or since. As for the Cheese, I've ordered some to grow outdoors. I haven't seen an outdoor grow thread on her so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how they do. All femmed, of course. I'll do a thread on my grow. Hope to do 30 or so but we'll see. I share my "spot" with another grower and we spread em out pretty good. Damn I can't wait til my seeds come...

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Looking good cway. Well i got some GH cheese I'm doing guerilla. If it's anything like the monster skunk i did it will be interesting

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice TW Cway! remember, she does like a good feed. Boost P and K in week 2-3-4 of flowering and keep the N going well into week 3 as well.

:)

C

cway

Thanks Everyone and Franco

Thanks Everyone and Franco

Thanks Guys.. I have them in a Organic Medium.. My Iguana Juice should suffice the PK boost and still provide N as well.. They are getting bigger by the day.. Ill take pics once they flip to 12/12..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
Can we ask questions here? :chin:

Sorry.. lol thought we were in the Greenhouse subforum,, this is strains and hybrids, so I's guess we can say as we please.

Hi Franco. :wave:

Please can you explain the correlation between Lemon Skunk and Chitral?

This dvd has confused us:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...art=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

- - -

Chitral = frontier town in NWFP Pakistan.

Citral = (aka lemonal) either of a pair of terpenoids with the molecular formula C10H16O

- - -

We used to smoke 'Chitral' sourced from Amsterdam at the turn of the century, at least once a month. Never did it taste of lemon , it was always spicy hash like in taste and fragrance.

Does GHSco Lemon descend from the same line of 'Lemon' that Ingemar produces up North? or is GHSco Lemon a completely different strain?

Many thanks for explaining

peace out
dLeaf :joint:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Lemon skunk is a cut from the states....
Take care...............................CC

D

Dalaihempy

Type: White Widow X Mystery Widow.
This new White Widow variety is made with secret genetics. And with good reason: the white layers of crystals that cover this lemon smelling cannabis plant are abundant. The high is overwhelming and pure pleasure. Get ready for a new generation of White Widow.

What a joke secret genetics.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I agree Hempy,

A breeder should have no reason to withhold info, nothing needs to remain a trade secret, period. This super secret ingredient bs most often translates to an unknown parent or the honest truth affecting the bottom line imo.

E

ElectroSticky

does anyone know the answer to the questions we asked?

What we really want to know is if it's the same strain? a derivative from the same line? or a new plant cultigen?

Dude...

sjamaan seemed an ok site to get seeds from ...

but breeding.....

it seems like a lot of seeds in stock resulted in some homemade seeds for sale u know....

... after taking a look at that site ... probably they dont even know themselves the answer for your question ....or probably a wise grower like u might get dissapointed....

PEACE :rasta:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That wasn't the question.

DocLeaf said:
Does GHSco Lemon descend from the same line of 'Lemon' that Ingemar produces up North? or is GHSco Lemon a completely different strain?

De Sjamaan are bred by Ingemar , the creator of White Widow and former GHSco worker.

We want to know if "Lemon Skunk" comes from the same stable?

E

ElectroSticky

De Sjamaan are bred by Ingemar
:muahaha:

Just gained 10 points in my book :jump:

didn't knew that...thanks!

now i want to know too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :muahaha:

:wave:

Last edited:
D

Dalaihempy

DocLeaf said:
That wasn't the question.

De Sjamaan are bred by Ingemar , the creator of White Widow and former GHSco worker.

We want to know if "Lemon Skunk" comes from the same stable?

DocLeaf do you know how many people / banks offer so called widow seeds or how many lay claim to be the real breeder of the widow lots but there mostly widow f2s or f for fk if i know wat generation.

Ingemar did not breed the widow shantibaba did and was the in house breeder as was Neville at GHS when shanti was part owner of GHS but you knew this right.

I bet Ingemar / arjan and others cant even tell people if were asked what were the parent plants used to make the widow but shanti can and who one the cup with the widow was it Ingemar no it was not it was shantibaba.

Yes Ingemar did work at GHS a time but he was a grower from what i know he supplied coffe shops with produce and ran clones i don't pretend to have all the answers but i sure seam to know more than most it seams.

Personally i don't care whos seeds any one runs it is up to them what they grow but i think its misleading and some what mischavace to say you know things to be true when there not.

TomHill said:
I agree Hempy,

A breeder should have no reason to withhold info, nothing needs to remain a trade secret, period. This super secret ingredient bs most often translates to an unknown parent or the honest truth affecting the bottom line imo.

Tom yes and lets be honest this community has more bull shit spread across it than a field of stud bulls lol.

A few breeders can start with the same 2 parent plants but by the end each has headed down a different path and the end resolt will be very different to each of there work.

I don't know mate seams theres more interest in the all mity $ now days than honesty and integrity you can have all 3 and still make a good honest living if one wanted to no shame in saying ha the mum plant was found in a bag of unknown smoke look at soul with c99 he sed he found seed in a bag of jh did not do his work any harm c99 is still in demand years after they pulled the plug.

D

Dalaihempy

DocLeaf said:
stfu !

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=52385&highlight=ingemar

Do some research before placing I's name in ya mouth!.

Where's Franco?

How mature of you i expect nothing less of you infact why dont you STFU were you there do you or inigma or even arjan or even franco know the perent plants used to make the widow or do you even have a clue what white lines there was apart from the white widow / white rhino / white shark ? no you dnt do you.

shantibaba said:
Hi All

obviously many people sent me this link as they believe all of this to be offensive. In this unregulated world of seed companies it is hard to know the truth. But after all these years of producing alot of strains, this dis information is ridiculous. Doc leaf you seem to know alot of things that I do not...where is this source of info coming from. The last thing I will add to this thread is that all the strain write up from the Greenhouse up until recently were written by me as well and the knowledge of the origins etc... it seems strange that this sort of marketing ploy comes about now and not back in 1996 when I owned the Greenhouse seed company along with Arjan.

I find all of this another case of confusing the public for personal gains, at the discredit of others. It reinforces the fact that the loudest sounds come from an empty barrel not a full one!

Do your homework and be aware of info online. All the best Sb

Yes let franco come and tell us the facts im so tierd of reading bull shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts