What's new

Green House Seed Co. Trainwreck, Cheese & Lemon Skunk

skar

i think i'm gonna try their Trainwreck S1...after all the price isn't that bad, the genetics is unobtainable for me in clone form, two good reasons to give it a try.

peace

E

ElectroSticky

Any input is appreciated..

Cway ,, seems to me you put a lot of nutes on the pot ,,,

now i am used to PPM ,, i see u are not ,, but i do see a lot of ingredients ,, my input for you is ,,,

usually i get best results when the FOOD comes later in time ,, when my girls are already big and still young though,, and by this time usually they are very HUNGRY !!!

They just loveto receive some food for FIRST time ,, yours have had food all along , maybe thats why people think they are small ,, use my advise as you wish my friend ,,

PEACE ...

Last edited:
C

cway

Electro

Hello again.. Its actually only 1tsp of all that premixed not 1 tsp of each food source per 3 gallons of medium.....This is all that they will have and alot of that stuff is very slow release... Very small portions ...They are still small because they are very young.. Give em time and wait till you see them in my earthbox once I transplant and veg them out with my 600K MH.. Also keep in mind that i keep bending them to force lower shoots to come out.. Then bend those and so forth and so forth.. IF yuo look real close you will see burn by my lights on accident but no but no nute burn .. ever..

I have played with this quite a bit and find it has worked very well.. thanks for the advice though.. Fox Farm and Happy Frog work well too and I use them as well sometimes and dont feed until flower. Let me show you.. I always get them to finish off their food right around harvest.. Let me take some qiuck shots of the Shiva

E

ElectroSticky

nice!!! yeah buddy they look a real healthy green ,, no burns there ,,

i keep bending them to force lower shoots to come out.. Then bend those and so forth and so forth..
..OOOOOH so thats what it is ,,, i dont really like that practice that much ,,I always let them go for it !!!!!!!!!!!!

sides will come :muahaha: ,,,

lets see that SHIVA SHIVA ,, i bet shes looking good !!!

C

cway

Macro Time....

You see the Fan Leaves are starting to yellow right around harvest.. Another week or so and they be all yellow..

they are so sticky icky that the fungus nats meet their death!!! :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

tokinjoe

I posed the question here becase I cannot find a grow thread on GHS where anyone is growing outdoors. REZ, your reputation precedes you but in the several years I've been a member here, one thing I've learned by watching is once someone gets on your shit list it's pretty much OVER. Although I registered in '04 I was reading these forums way before then. In fact, I do remember P4P (sry for bringing that shithead up, REZ) and also when he was "friendlyfriend" and if memory serves, a moderator of one of the forums?? So, since you won't recommend a GHS strain I'll pose a question for ya REZ:

Why don't you fem any of your varieties? I'm a guerilla outdoor grower only. I've got plenty of room to do an indoor grow but as a widower raising my daughter, I don't want to risk my house, etc if popo was to roll in here so pretty much I grow once per year and I have to get it right. I don't clone and for years pulled males at the end of the story and watched half or more of my hard work discarded as the first males start showing. I'm fortunate in that I have 300 acres in which my friend gives me carte blanche to grow as I please, but due to the fucking choppers I have to spread 30 plants out onesie-twosie to keep my patches small and carry water to most of the plants. You can imagine my disgust when I find half of my work grows balls.......Growing femmed plants DOUBLED my harvest and after 3 years of planting femmed seeds I've yet to have a hermie and of course, no wasted space on the dreaded males. REZ, I'd love to grow your shit and would pay your price gladly bro but I count on a bountiful harvest each fall to get me through the winter, etc. So what say you, bro? Fem some of your shit!! :smoke: Peace REZ, all in good fun bro!

E

ElectroSticky

cway ,,
nice going with that shiva!!! nice resin production !! , they look like cuttings right...what other type of beautys u got...

tokinjoe ,,
Nice goin on that post ,,, i wanna ask u what strains u got.. if you feel like u must pm me, please do so since at CR i have seen some outdoor grows from colombia that are reall goood ,,not the shitty cajeta ,,actually one camed labeled as SKUNK1 and was totally seedles check it out

there are also other kinds i have identified as the punto rojo .thanks to the help of some friends here at icmag,,

PEACE :joint:

Last edited:
C

cway

Nice buddage you got there Electro..

Columbia Huh? I love the south american sativa varities.. I recently was gifted Michoacan Sativa seeds from a freind that jost got back from mexico..

As for the stable between me and two other growers in my area we have the following..

Shiva XSkunk1 Clone only, super sticky stinky cut, Spicy skunk heaven.. One of my all time favorites

NYCD Ruby Grapefruit Cut (Soma)

Sensi White Whidow limey cut

Blackberry Cut

hashberry Cut

We constantly shuffle when we get bored but these tend to stick around..

I got a bunch of diffrent beans that I am planning on popping soon and finding some unique gems.. we dont have alot of those kushes here in the south like cali folk but what we grow we grow top notch quality.. we just share cuts and help out with space and stuff like that..

REZDOG

Veteran
I posed the question here becase I cannot find a grow thread on GHS where anyone is growing outdoors. REZ, your reputation precedes you but in the several years I've been a member here, one thing I've learned by watching is once someone gets on your shit list it's pretty much OVER.

When greenhouse releases a seed line that is equal to the clones they enter in competitions,I'll cut them some slack. Until then,no dice.

So, since you won't recommend a GHS strain

Oh,I will.
Try me.

I'll pose a question for ya REZ:
Why don't you fem any of your varieties?
Growing femmed plants DOUBLED my harvest and after 3 years of planting femmed seeds I've yet to have a hermie and of course, no wasted space on the dreaded males.
REZ, I'd love to grow your shit and would pay your price gladly bro but I count on a bountiful harvest each fall to get me through the winter, etc. So what say you, bro? Fem some of your shit!! :smoke:

Well,I DID do some femmd stuff < a year ago,it was small-batch,sold dirt-cheap and gone in a day.
A Special Case,and one I'm not likely to repeat,though it came out quite well as reports have come in.
I'm generally opposed to feminised/ self'd seeds,they tend to suck,indoors, outdoors,and all-around,in my experience.
Mutants,lack of vigor,horribly poor representations of what they're 'named',etc etc.
Lots of people think "selfing" creates a dupe of the Target Clone,and that's simply untrue. If it was trhe case,the world would have had feminised Sour Diesel years ago,not to mention a host of others.
Want a real loser in the femmd seed category?
DP's 'strawberry cough'....fucking hemp. but it was All About The Name for DP,not about a beneficial to the growers superior representation of the Strawberry Cough Clone...My Strawberry Diesel is "strawberry",but you aren't likely to get that in a reversal.
Why not start 'normal' seeds,pick a killer Mom or two,and sex 'em inside, w/ a minimal (floro) lighting,before going outside with them? At $$$$ per "femmd" seed,I think the public is getting fucked.
Imo a single,hi-quality from-seed female is by far your best bet,imVho.
In my forum there's a sticky regarding STS,read it,and imo,if you want femmd seeds,you may want to consider an off-season Project making some for yourself.

Cheers!

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

thats a fine sable u got there cway ,, im at CR , and my horses are these..

Nebula ,Colombian punto rojo , Wappa , cheese , trainwreck (arjans) , masterkush , Jorges diamond1 , hash plant , stonehedge , NYCDiesel , Skunk1 , Blueberry , O.haze ,Purple kush , g-force , skunkberry , and WW .

no shit , it has taken me a lot of time ,,
now im testing some of the newer varietyes to match em up against my old time winners and bring so more NEW stuff to the mach up ...

becouse i always say THE BETTER ONE IS ALWAYS THE BOSS, maybe something is lost in translation so ill say it in spanish ,, LA BUENA ES LA QUE MANDA!!!

nice goin cway ,, anytime ,, PM me .

E

ElectroSticky

REZ ,,
it was small-batch and gone in a day.

i must say i am a fan of femm seeds and u kind of put em down on that post ,,

I'm not likely to repeat

u seem to know what you do my friend , im sure your femm seeds will be a major HIT !!!!!!!!

i know you must have a reason for not liking femm seeds since you know what you talk about ,,

i mean u just read tokinjoe post and his situation , it is the same for a lot of outdoor and indoor growers all around te world.....

all i want to ask is why ?! , why femm seeds are no good !?! ,

Last edited:

tokinjoe

If I may say it seems a lot of the old school breeders are opposed to the femmed seeds. I've heard the horror stories of all the hermies the breeders encountered early on and I know that scared a lot of peeps away, but I've yet to have one. The grapefruit I've grown has a few different phenos but they are all potent, relatively easy to grow and all female. I've noticed a big jump in the number of breeders offering femmed seeds and I'll bet there will be more. Cmon REZ, fem that strawberry diesel bro and send me a smoke signal before they go on sale. I want to be somewhere near the front of that line. :bow:

Rastanfisk

No end ! Simply not ONE - Wise story telling - Shit that is going on her.
First GHS then DP ?
" O My good " get a life my friend REZ ! and stop acting/harassing people like you own the wold and every Herb on the Freaking Planet ............

PEACE

believe me i was so happy to grow their #! strain as a tester...i wanted to like it i really did...it sucked ass and took 100 days to finish...every single nirvana strain i grew was better than greenhouses shit...not only did the 3 pounds of shwag haze suck ass but the whole trying to get answers from green house sucked ass...watching their little youtube videos for answers on their mutts linage even sucked ass more...when i finally meat the pansy i will be sure to tell him rite after i bitch slap him!...so go ahead people grow that trash if you want..nirvana is better and they are the bottom wrung...i guess thats why greenhouse decided to become seed hacks and gave up on the breeding...from me to you...peace
tenfeetofganja said:
I hear alot of hate on GHS and DNA. Two of the breeders who's gear im currently running. Ive grown alot of great herb, and by the way things look, many of their strains rank right up with many greats. I please ask for the sake of new growers that you not take bad upon others name out of simple dislikes or fueds. Wether either deserves it or not is not really up for discussion (IMO) as each has/doing great things for the cannabis community in general. If I had believed half the lies perpetuated about either breeder, I would not have some of the excellent gear I currently have today and id hate to see others discouraged away from these genetics due to other user's quarreles and fueds.

u=n=i=t=y
TenFooT

C

cway

Hello again Elecotro.. :wave:

La Beuna seimpre manda.. asi es.. Thats quite a stable you got there as well.. I really dont mind people coming on here bashing... To each his own.. Ill just wait to these girls are done and reserve judgement.. oh yeah and making your own crosses rocks.. I also forgot to mention that we got some seeds from Santa Marta and one friend is growing them out to see what it is. Might be really special.. Also got a male clone for some pollen chucking.. :jump: :jump:

Eres Latino?

E

ElectroSticky

***upgrade,,, :wave: :wave:
3 pounds of shwag haze suck ass but the whole trying to get answers from green house sucked ass...
seems like your haze was shwag and sucked ass ,, can u really blame arjan for it ,what did u what them to say ,, that it was theyr foult u got shitty ass herb ,,

most of the times genetics do play a big part of the game , but it is always up to the grower to get out the best BUD out of it ,,,
it also seems u where expecting to have an EARLY , haze and was quite dissapointed ,,

i dont like when people put down seedbanks or talk bad about someone talking about bitchslappin' when the only one acting like a lil bitch ,,,,aint them buddy....

we where having such a nice thread here with CWay's pics and strains so dont bring any more shitty vibes in here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Cway :wave: :wave: ,, yeah buddy from CR ,,and very latino , jejeje , lots of americans here now though ,,, u american?!

***tokinjoe :wave: :wave:
- in case u missed it- tokinjoe ,, :wave:
Nice goin on that post ,,, i wanna ask u what strains u got.. if you feel like u must pm me, please do so since at CR i have seen some outdoor grows from colombia that are reall goood ,,not the shitty cajeta ,,actually one camed labeled as SKUNK1 and was totally seedles check it out

**** REZ :wave: :wave: :wave:
yeah buddy , still waiting to hear why u dislike femm seeds :wave:
:joint:

ANYBODY HAS SOME CHEESE PICS FROM GHS?!?!
.... :jump: :jump: :jump:

PEACE :joint:

Last edited:
C

cway

ElectroSticky said:
Nebula ,Colombian punto rojo , Wappa , cheese , trainwreck (arjans) , masterkush , Jorges diamond1 , hash plant , stonehedge , NYCDiesel , Skunk1 , Blueberry , O.haze ,Purple kush , g-force , skunkberry , and WW .

Do you have any pictures of the Trainwreck GHS?

E

ElectroSticky

have not had the chance to sprout any yet ,

a friend of mine have some beans 2 maybe he has something moving ill have to check , but ill have to wait a month or 2 before being able to post any TW'S ,, i have to get some shit strait out before i start my beans :spank: , all my girls are currently at what i can call a nursery :gaga: waiting for me to :fsu:

but well ,,

somethimes the hardest thing to do is to do nothing at all ...
PEACE

thats why i am asking about the CHEESE :rasta:

C

cway

Oh I see.. I have some cheese as well.. They are actually sprouting right now. Ill post pics one they are done.. I must agree that doing nothing at all is the hardest thing to do... Im so high that I just figured out what CR was.. Es La Costa Buena No?

Latest posts

Latest posts