What's new

Green Haze 19 A5 feminized limited edition

Eltitoguay

@dubi, ¿esta previsto una nueva salida de esta variedad, sea fem o reg? De no ser asi, ¿hay algún vendedor de confianza que aún la tenga? (he mirado en la lista de los revendedores autorizados en España en vuestra página, y ninguno la tiene...) Y, ¿podrías comentarme algo sobre la Green Haze 19 X Zamaldélica; crees que podría ser parecida en su potencia y tipo de psicoactividad?
Saludos y gracias.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@dubi , wow!, this is serially strong weed!

6 six months cure in a cob and wow!

My heaviest user friends are floored by it!

I have 2 growing this year! And I've just planted a GTxP 🙂

Is there any chance of this line being released again?, please🤞🙏

Eltitoguay

@dubi , wow!, this is serially strong weed!

6 six months cure in a cob and wow!

My heaviest user friends are floored by it!

I have 2 growing this year! And I've just planted a GTxP 🙂

Is there any chance of this line being released again?, please🤞🙏
Yes, a surprising potency in mine too: I seem to remember that even @Yo Sammy told me here that he was pleasently surprised by how high I had "rated" the potency of mine... In the official description of A.C.E., the maximum declared THC was 15... But the thing is that (speaking only of the specimens that I have been able to grow), my Green Haze 19 A5 was much more powerful than my Thai A5 Haze (ACE) or previous Silver Haze 9 (Sensi Seeds) or Utopia Haze ( Barneys Farm); It far surpasses my previous feminized Zamaldélicas (ACE), Dr Greenspoon, Acapulco Gold or Laughing Buda (Barneys Farm), Full Energy (Tropical Seeds Company), Arjans Haze 3 (G.H.S), or Desfrán (Dutch Passion); It even surpasses the bests Jack Herer (Sensi), Original Flo (Dj Short & Dutch Passion), Panama (ACE, CannaBioGen) or Zamalmystic and King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company) that I have had; and equals the bests Destroyer (CannaBioGen; never had the "trigo loco" or "pearl pheno")...

And apart from the potency, the quality of its psychoactivity is also among the best I have tried (and that is on top of the fact that its type of psychoactivity, as happened to me with Destroyer, is not the one that I look for the most a priori among the sativas; but once I experienced it, I loved it)

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yes, a surprising potency in mine too: I seem to remember that even @Yo Sammy told me here that he was pleasently surprised by how high I had "rated" the potency of mine... In the official description of A.C.E., the maximum declared THC was 15... But the thing is that (speaking only of the specimens that I have been able to grow), my Green Haze 19 A5 was much more powerful than my Thai A5 Haze (ACE) or previous Silver Haze 9 (Sensi Seeds) or Utopia Haze ( Barneys Farm); It far surpasses my previous feminized Zamaldélicas (ACE), Dr Greenspoon, Acapulco Gold or Laughing Buda (Barneys Farm), Full Energy (Tropical Seeds Company), Arjans Haze 3 (G.H.S), or Desfrán (Dutch Passion); It even surpasses the bests Jack Herer (Sensi), Original Flo (Dj Short & Dutch Passion), Panama (ACE, CannaBioGen) or Zamalmystic and King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company) that I have had; and equals the bests Destroyer (CannaBioGen; never had the "trigo loco" or "pearl pheno")... And apart from the potency, the quality of its psychoactivity is also among the best I have tried (and that is on top of the fact that its type of psychoactivity, as happened to me with Destroyer, is not the one that I look for the most a priori among the sativas; but once I experienced it, I loved it)
I concur entirely with the above.

Very eloquently put.

In struggling to remember anything that I've grown over my time, that I've found as strong; ¿possibly a pheno of the original nl5 haze, but that was many many years ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts