What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze 19 A5 feminized limited edition

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
starting to show more A5 Haze like pistils @Ur Humbl Nr8tor although whole plant is mostly Green Oldtimer's Haze, thanks for the frequent updates friend :yes:
If she were a little taller and didn’t look like her flowers would be finished in the next couple weeks, I would swear she were pure OTH. Her wispy structure looks all of a pure haze plant.
IMG_6268.jpeg
IMG_6269.jpeg

IMG_6270.jpeg

But she looks like she could be done around Thanksgiving, which is a month too soon for a pure OTH from my experience.
IMG_6271.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really good flower development this month, @Ur Humbl Nr8tor November is the month for this type of sativa hybrids. I have the feeling she is alreadIy ripening last reflowering. Now in flowering i can clearly see influence from both Green Oldtimer's Haze and A5 Haze: a green-brown Haze type as stated in the description. Hope she finish well despite cold and rains!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Really good flower development this month, @Ur Humbl Nr8tor November is the month for this type of sativa hybrids. I have the feeling she is alreadIy ripening last reflowering. Now in flowering i can clearly see influence from both Green Oldtimer's Haze and A5 Haze: a green-brown Haze type as stated in the description. Hope she finish well despite cold and rains!
Yes, she is developing nicely and I definitely agree…the flowers are a good mix of the green OTH and brown haze A5. She’s got another week or two to push through the finish. The same with Maha’s Acid Beauties. Those are the last three plants to finish up this years grove grow.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
looks at perfect time for harvest to me @Ur Humbl Nr8tor ;)

Thanks for chime in with yours @Hombre del mont :hotbounce didn't know you were growing one Green Haze 19 A5 this outdoor season, looks like it's producing a good yield despite being sown late. If pics are updated then she will need to go into December to finish. How are her terps ?

:thank you: guys!
Hi @dubi,

I very impressed with the apparent yield for one started so late!.

It's only in the last week that she's started smelling that you can notice. The predominate smell is rotten fruit and metal.

Here's a couple of pictures from this morning.
IMG_20231122_110354.jpg
IMG_20231122_110421.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
looks at perfect time for harvest to me @Ur Humbl Nr8tor ;)

:thank you: guys!
It does seem a good time to harvest, but I need to coax the last three plants to hang on until weeks end so I have space for them to hang. Looking at the flowers under loop, mostly cloudy with very little amber…so I hope they can maintain nice quality through the weekend and I will plan to harvest early Monday morning.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest friend! she was very Green Oldtimer's Haze dominant, but you didn't have to wait for New Year for harvest this year like with straight Oldtimer's Haze.
Curious to know how Green Haze 19 A5 compares in your opinion with the Green Hazes and hybrids you have tried. Enjoy! ;)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Congrats on your harvest friend! she was very Green Oldtimer's Haze dominant, but you didn't have to wait for New Year for harvest this year like with straight Oldtimer's Haze.
Curious to know how Green Haze 19 A5 compares in your opinion with the Green Hazes and hybrids you have tried. Enjoy! ;)
She’s smelling mostly Green OTH dominant as well. I expect a very similar effect, but I will let you and the community know if the New Year. I like the pure OTH after a 2+ month cure. It’s nice to have them finish sooner, but I have no issue with plants going beyond Christmas. Only if they start trying to re-veg would there be an issue. Thanks for this limited release. I expect good things!
Congratulations @Ur Humbl Nr8tor on a successful harvest.

I'm curious as to your outside temperatures. We're currently getting low 20's in the day, but going down to 4-5c during the night; we even had a little light frost the other morning.

Pictures from this morning.
View attachment 18924629 View attachment 18924630 View attachment 18924629 View attachment 18924630 View attachment 18924629 View attachment 18924630 View attachment 18924631 View attachment 18924632 View attachment 18924633
I'm thinking another 10 days or so.
That seems about right. Temps in the grove at the end were in the upper single digits or around 10C on the lower end, but could be in mid to upper 20’s during the day.