What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze 19 A5 feminized limited edition

chilliwilli

Waterboy
She is really wild, but i'm sure you are also going to tame this one well ;)
The pistils are very Mexican sativa like, that's the first thing that came to my mind looking at the second pic.
She has dev the thicker buds compared with c5 x malawi and gt 3.0.
Imo she doesn't like the sulfur burner. Some pistils tips got brown and i got the impression that bud development was stunned for some days.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Last update :
Currently, after about 4 months and a half approx smoking approx 10 joints per day on average, I would rate (from 0 to 10, both included) the psychoactive potency with a 7 (little tolerance develops over time). And the quality of this psychoactivity with an 8.
On the descriptions of the type of psychoactivity, and on taste, it remains the same as the last description that I have published previously.

Bud only slightly manicured, 5 months aprox inside glass jars :

Smartphone flash :
IMG_20220511_222945.jpg

No flash, natural light:
IMG_20220511_224100.jpg

IMG_20220511_224153.jpg

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Green Haze 19 A5 stock is completely sold out here at the source.

Thanks everyone for support :thank you:
Well, I’m glad I ended up with a 10 seed pack 😆. I’ve got one seed that I soaked overnight and in a peat pellet. Hoping to run it with some Zenith, Super Malawi Haze and a Bubba Kush x Malawi outdoors this year.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I spent a lot of sweat equity re-digging holes and filling pots and bags with compost, EWC and perlite. It looks like things are starting to come together. The avocados in the grove are insidious, so they will totally take over the 150 gallon holes. Just hope we can get a good season and I suspect we can.

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Oh, it’s just a patience thing while she adjusts dubi lol.
Looking any better?
View attachment 18868885 View attachment 18868886
What a sativa aspect it has. I seem to remember that I had, it showed from the beginning wider leaves (I suppose that the small proportion of Northern Lights blood was more visible in the one I had); and even so, it had one of the best sativa psychoactive effects I've ever experienced (without any indica traces): I would wake up as if I had a very strong dose of coffee (not what is meant by "very strong coffee" in the US, but in Colombia, Spain or Italy; an acquaintance who tried it even described it as a mild dose of cocaine), putting me in an awake and clear, lucid state of mind...("sharp and witty" could be described in my language; no I don't know if it means the same in the English translation), and although I was also physically activated, I did not experience the gratuitous nervousness and anxiety so common among the mostly sativa strains for whose "main type of psychoactivity" they are usually called/classified here as "exciting, spidic, caffeinic and/or amphetamine".

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Water pH is a bit of the issue, dubi. Right now she is on a sprinkler in the grove. High 7’s pH. I am considering installing a drip line for all of the plants and then adding a fertilizer injector. Then I could add a small amount of low pH nutrient and maybe bring pH down by a small degree. Anyway in the meantime, she gets a nice feed of my homemade tea.
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
What a sativa aspect it has. I seem to remember that I had, it showed from the beginning wider leaves (I suppose that the small proportion of Northern Lights blood was more visible in the one I had); and even so, it had one of the best sativa psychoactive effects I've ever experienced (without any indica traces): I would wake up as if I had a very strong dose of coffee (not what is meant by "very strong coffee" in the US, but in Colombia, Spain or Italy; an acquaintance who tried it even described it as a mild dose of cocaine), putting me in an awake and clear, lucid state of mind...("sharp and witty" could be described in my language; no I don't know if it means the same in the English translation), and although I was also physically activated, I did not experience the gratuitous nervousness and anxiety so common among the mostly sativa strains for whose "main type of psychoactivity" they are usually called/classified here as "exciting, spidic, caffeinic and/or amphetamine".
I make a pour over coffee with 20 grams whole beans that I grind and then perform the morning ritual. Most American people tend to think it is a bit strong. Having travelled a lot in Europe and Asia, I know that’s the way we are supposed to drink it 😆. I have grown Ace pure OTH and the green effects are absolutely like a very caffeinated sort of feeling. Senses sharp and everything is bright. Yes, sharp and witty does translate here or at least with me. My A5 cross might seem more slender leaves, but they still seem broader than the pure OTH. I’m missing having one completely pure in the garden this year. Too many other projects alas.