What's new

green crack!

Herborizer

Veteran
I have 100% the real deal. It does start to fall over in the 7th week and I have to just about tie everything up. I have only run it this long because of other things I have growing next to it.

Herborizer

Veteran
Another thing to consider is that people have different ways of calculating days. For me, I count my days from flip to 12-12. There are others who count from when they see the plants show they made the switch. From my experience this is about 7 days difference.

Bunz

Merry Christmas Eve fellow GC lovers.................

Still can't find the digi, so the shitty iphone photos are gonna have to do..........Day 7 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

Bunz :D

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
:woohoo: loving the bushes BUNZ!! Merry Christmas to you too bro!

How long total veg on those? What lighting? Size of area? What media? What food? What size of pots?

SGS

Bunz

:woohoo: loving the bushes BUNZ!! Merry Christmas to you too bro!

How long total veg on those? What lighting? Size of area? What media? What food? What size of pots?

SGS

2 weeks veg.................
1k hortilux on a 4' x 4' tray.......
Sunshine#4 amended with mycos, perlite and ewc..........
PBP, liquid karma, proteck, cannazyme and GO's cal mag.......
3 gallon smart pots and root pots.........

U

Ultra Current

Another thing to consider is that people have different ways of calculating days. For me, I count my days from flip to 12-12. There are others who count from when they see the plants show they made the switch. From my experience this is about 7 days difference.

Who the hell doesnt count from the point you switch the lights to 12/12? Your statement sounds very strange. Ive been growing for 19 years and have never seen anyone count anything different that when they flipped to 12/12.

N

Nondual

Who the hell doesnt count from the point you switch the lights to 12/12? Your statement sounds very strange. Ive been growing for 19 years and have never seen anyone count anything different that when they flipped to 12/12.
I've seen quite a few people count from the time about like what Herborizer said. Never made sense to me but whatever.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran

Hey guys a lot of people do that, it was originally used by seed breeders to make claims of short flowering times. IE A 70 day strain would take only 55-60 days if you subtracted the 10-14days it took to finally start showing flowering. Its total bullshit and a misleading method of marketing.

I really dont understand how you can apply that to a real grow.. what you just forget about the extra time between Veg and flowering, or is that part of your extended veg time until they show flowering,, makes no sense.

Start counting flowering from Day 1 of 12-12 there isn't any substitute.

SGS

U

Ultra Current

Thanks for the info that is halariois! I guess my Double Strawberry Diesel finishes in 35 days then! Lol!

N

Nondual

Ya right!

Sounds like a Stoney Girl strain.. lookout!

SGS
Oh that name makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up! Seriously though a close buddy has been telling me his boys are working with cuts that are done in 45 days...from the flip lol. He's never lied or bullshit me so getting some of the cuts and will test em out here live on IC. He better come through! One is a GC cross which if anything will have an even shorter flower time than pure GC.

Bunz

Start counting flowering from Day 1 of 12-12 there isn't any substitute.

This way everyone is on the same page....................

Can I apply that theory to vacation from work? My vacation doesn't start until I actually "relax." All of the sudden my 2 week vacation takes 42 days................LOL

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Oh that name makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up! Seriously though a close buddy has been telling me his boys are working with cuts that are done in 45 days...from the flip lol. He's never lied or bullshit me so getting some of the cuts and will test em out here live on IC. He better come through! One is a GC cross which if anything will have an even shorter flower time than pure GC.

LOL :tiphat:

that sounds awesome bro!

GC is one of the fastest maturing pure NON-AF hybrids out there, so making a cross to it i would expect the same or a longer flowering time... do you know what it was crossed with?

When I make the GC x M12 F1 I will be expecting a solid 50-55 Day strain,, anything faster will be unexpected, but we never know until we test it right?!

GET THOSE CUTS BRO! Any word what they are called?

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
This way everyone is on the same page....................

Can I apply that theory to vacation from work? My vacation doesn't start until I actually "relax." All of the sudden my 2 week vacation takes 42 days................LOL

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone that grows outside counts from the time they see hairs,it's been done like that far longer than the flip method...either way it is what it is...also you could get a 35 day strain if you ran 8on 16 off and hit it w/maxi bloom hard...buds wouldn't be worth a shit but it could be done.

N

Nondual

GC is one of the fastest maturing pure NON-AF hybrids out there, so making a cross to it i would expect the same or a longer flowering time... do you know what it was crossed with?

When I make the GC x M12 F1 I will be expecting a solid 50-55 Day strain,, anything faster will be unexpected, but we never know until we test it right?!

GET THOSE CUTS BRO! Any word what they are called?
GC x Blue Knight. Based on what I've seen, smoked and heard yeah you can probably reduce the flowering time of GC a few days. I told CannaBunkerMan it can be called Green Knight, Blue Crack or maybe even Cracked Knight!

I better get those cuts! My buddy said it's a lock for the GC x BK and may get pure BK which is supposedly like a 45 day strain but fairly tightly held. A few other short flowering things available these guys work with but off topic in this thread.

Soon after I connected with Dusty Bowls he told me about some 42 day strain he was looking for and I just laughed. I've sampled some very short flowering strains, under 50 days, and was very impressed so yeah possible.

N

Nondual

everyone that grows outside counts from the time they see hairs,it's been done like that far longer than the flip method...either way it is what it is...also you could get a 35 day strain if you ran 8on 16 off and hit it w/maxi bloom hard...buds wouldn't be worth a shit but it could be done.
When it comes to outdoor stuff I forget about flower time in days and focus on finish time on the calendar. How the heck do you know when it actually switched to flowering and I mean like what day? Impossible.

G

guest8905

anybody try that blue dream x green crack??

i am very interested to hear if its a keeper?

thnks

nondual nice gc nuggs! i saw some gc last year looked identical, was going for a pretty high ticket too!

big twinn

Veteran
Smoking on some GC right now. This is the second time having the opportunity to enjoy her. Exactly what i remembered, but this batch came out better! Out of La Pure, Pre-98, and GC...i keep reaching for the GC jar...i may need to run this cut, as i've been offered it twice. Great fruity taste, and such a unique somewhat racey high!

Latest posts

Latest posts