What's new

green crack!

If the quality is there people shouldn't mind paying a little extra since we all know what it takes to grow these beautiful plants, now im not saying they are difficult to grow but the care and time people take with their plants and the nice trim jobs some folks do..

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Might do a SOG with GC. Any suggestions on veg time for best results with her? I'm thinking 7 days from roots.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
hey bunz, how long do you usually veg the gc for? and what kind of grow bags are those ya got there?

those are some lovely lookin green crack nugs ya got there nondual.

Bunz

Hey Bunz what you feeding the GC??

SGS

PBP, Liquid Karma, Cannazym and GO's CA-MG. 3 weeks into 12/12, I'll do a PK boost (probably pk13/14 or bud XL). Great White every 2 weeks until I'm 4 weeks into 12/12. Shot of molasses when I can remember to..............

Bunz :D

Bunz

hey bunz, how long do you usually veg the gc for? and what kind of grow bags are those ya got there?

those are some lovely lookin green crack nugs ya got there nondual.

Those were 2 weeks in the bags before flipping. Bags are a mixture of 3 gallon smart pots and 3 gallon root pots. Actually prefer the root pots.....they seem to drain better then the smart pots.

I'll try & post new pics tonite.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
A little Green Crack I picked up for a friend. My buddy and I just call it GC or some in his area say Green Church as they don't like to keep saying 'Crack'. Anyway a bit traveled in the bag. Last I got was right off the farm. Still though this is the best quality I've seen yet but a bit pricier than usual.

picture.php

Very nice looking, nondual! Nothing like a good supply of GC to stave off the zombie invasion with!

Bunz

Sorry for the shitty pic.............Couldn't find the digi, so stuck with iphone photos. For some reason. they don't take good pics under HPS lights. This is just 5 days after the previous pic.....been 12/12 for 48 hours now.

picture.php

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
how much do you usually get around for that long of a veg? its amazing how fast these ladies grow once they get a nice root system going :joint:

AlexTrebek

Would she act like more like an AF in outdoor?

Anyone have any links to her performing outdoors?

Very good beginners strain imo!

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
cool that ain't too shabby at all. especially for a 50 day strain. i think i may be aquiring gc soon i can't wait, i've heard so much good stuff about this strain.

Gc at 54 days

Gc at 54 days

All Green Crack. Im not good at pics, especially macro shots..i have a good camera but havent taken the time to learn how to use it.

anyhow..these are at day 54...thinkin about choppin tomorrow.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• cv.jpg
    cv.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 14
  • gc.jpg
    gc.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16