What's new

green crack!

Herborizer

Veteran
Anyone saying that their green crack isn't done until week 9 or 10 doesn't have the true green crack cut.

Bunz :D

lol

I know this is directed at me and I find it hilarious. Considering, I never said that. I said I cut it at 9-10 weeks. Not that its done at 9-10 weeks. I run 6 strains at the same time, all personal. Being solo, I don't have the energy or time to cut things at different times.

Anyway. I am over this thread now. All this "my green crack is the REAL green crack and yours isn't" reminds me of when my children used to bicker at each other. I held in on this thread to clarify and help provide quality information for someone seeking this genotype. I'm over it.

Last edited:
C

canavi

Can I see some outdoor shots? Hightimes has a grow video where this hippytype mentions his outdoor GC plants.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
GC dry shots, sorry for the crappy pics, loaner cam ,, my 500$ cam is being fixed... damn it.

Right before the Cut at Day 54 of 1212.
picture.php

9Days dry
picture.php

macro
picture.php

You can kinda see in the macro pic that some of the resin is starting to turn a golden color, if you let it keep going past Day56 to much of it will start to turn golden and you will loose that intense come up GC is known for and it will turn into more of a heavy Kush type hybrid high.

SGS

G

guest8905

looks nice bro

i love gc, reminds me of that hawaiin tropical juice drink

THE_SURGEON

GC is an all time favorite for me, but trying to find a real cut is hard these days. I encountered GC in 2007 and got my cut from Chico ca and i swear that was the fastest growing and flowering strains I have ever laid eyes on. Veg 2 weeks and flower 42 to 45 days and shit would be falling over begging to be picked. Ive gotten so many crap cuts of the strain and its good to see some people are still holding onto the real thing. Keep the skunk 1 alive people cause there is not many crosses left...

Bunz

Day 34............just fed first packet of shooting powder 2 days ago. Think I'm gonna try the entire H & G line next time. Everything I've used of theirs has been just as advertised.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Picked up a "green crack" clone at a dispensary just to run it against mine and I'll be damned of someone hasn't made this bitch finish ever quicker. These were started at the exact same time and are at least a week ahead of my cut. Same exact smell, growth pattern, flower formation, etc. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:thinking:

34 days!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yellowing plants in the back are the dispensary cut

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
hey Bunz thats odd that the Club cut is showing faster growth and yellowing? Are GC clones subject to pheno typical change due to environmental conditions??

I had an old mexican sativa clone that would change pheno type a bit when grown in different setups, the new cuttings would show these variations.

Do you think GC does this as well? It would explain for the variation you are seeing in the CLUB GC vs. GC cut you have.

Just look at my GC does yours do this if run late? The color starts to come on at Day65 and now at day 81 they are almost black. These pics are at day 77.

picture.php

Yes this bud is seeded. :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

SGS

Last edited:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Looking bomb sgs.. I just ran into 2 more green crack seeds and already up and out of soil. If they grow good ill post them

Bunz

Day 43...........drug one of the smaller ladies outside.........couldn't move the bigger ladies, they're tied up like an Amsterdam whore.

picture.php

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Sexy bunz!!!! Checking out your main thread bro. Looks great and got some Qs for you.

SGS

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i must say sgs that looks pretty ridiculous taken as long as you have. looks like she just keeps piling on frost

Jbonez

Veteran
HGO, I ran GC in ga for a hot minute, but I dont remember it being a big yielder..

I think I remember reading that the real GC isnt a yielder, per shroomy or something, and mine def didnt put off any weight to speak of, am I incorrect, or is it your opinion my cut wasnt it?? I dont deal with bunk genetics, tho they come my way once in a while...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
does anyone have Green Crack in seed form yet?

I know it's a clone only...and been so for a long while now...I know SGS had a cross

anyone S1 it

or used it in killer crosses and made seeds

peace
Chefboy