What's new

green crack!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Here she is again at Day 46, getting close to cut time, could cut now but i want to see how much they will dense up over the next 7-9 Days. will be cut at 53-55 days.

picture.php

SGS

The green crack aka cush clone I know going around with the group of guys in Gainesville were told it came from Georgia and had a funky dank smell and when finished almost had a candy black licorice taste to it after cured really well.Had great bud structure and great bag appeal.very nice looking. Any of you guys get a similar taste?

N

Nondual

The green crack aka cush clone I know going around with the group of guys in Gainesville were told it came from Georgia and had a funky dank smell and when finished almost had a candy black licorice taste to it after cured really well.Had great bud structure and great bag appeal.very nice looking. Any of you guys get a similar taste?
No not getting a similar taste. Will throw up a pic of some GC I scored pretty recently from an outdoor grow from a friend. These peeps have been doing GC for like 10 years.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
now was it in Athens Georgia, or Athens Ohio? I thought it was Ohio? I know Cecil C was the one who bred her.
And there is NO WAY someone would describe the cush as black licorice. Not a chance.
Its a very fruity,candy apple like smell. Hard to describe... But smells a lot like that fruity Skunk#1 kind of fruityness.

Bunz

now was it in Athens Georgia, or Athens Ohio? I thought it was Ohio? I know Cecil C was the one who bred her.
And there is NO WAY someone would describe the cush as black licorice. Not a chance.
Its a very fruity,candy apple like smell. Hard to describe... But smells a lot like that fruity Skunk#1 kind of fruityness.

Cecil is in Georgia............. :D

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran

there is no way GreenCrack aka Cush smells or tastes like black licorice taste... Not sure what you are finding but the real thing smells and tastes like Orange/Onion/Fruity Skunk FUNK!

SGS

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Yea Cush smells like fruit on a skunks ass in a landfill...no anise or black licorice smell.

Looking really nice SGS! That's one of the frostiest ones Ive seen!

Bunz looks like you're gonna have fun. :)

Keep it danK!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Yea Cush smells like fruit on a skunks ass in a landfill...no anise or black licorice smell.

Looking really nice SGS! That's one of the frostiest ones Ive seen!

Bunz looks like you're gonna have fun. :)

Keep it danK!

Thanks, 100% Organic bro! GC loves Organic food!

SGS

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Damn now i want this clone... I always heard it was just OK now my feelings have change... That's why i love icmag

Bunz

The truth about the origin of Green Crack..................

Green Crack – Cecil
Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no. Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94. Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make shit up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat bitch about me hoarding shit, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross. She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace"

ps. forgot to mention this is a post by Texas Kid from another site

FWIW I never personally met Snoop...............a buddy of mine knew him growing up and smoked some with him. Snoop said "This shit is like Green Crack? Where can I get some." My buddy sold him a few zips and the rest is history...........

Bunz :D

I know Cecil personally...........he's in Athens, GA, not Ohio.........

:D

Bunz

Vegging GC's from 4 days ago............probably doubled in size in the last 4 days.

picture.php

Bunz :D

N

Nondual

A little Green Crack I picked up for a friend. My buddy and I just call it GC or some in his area say Green Church as they don't like to keep saying 'Crack'. Anyway a bit traveled in the bag. Last I got was right off the farm. Still though this is the best quality I've seen yet but a bit pricier than usual.

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
that my friend look like 100% real CRACK!

Great work on the trim job too! Hope it didnt cost you to much.

It looks like Hydro GC bro.. is that true or no?

SGS

N

Nondual

that my friend look like 100% real CRACK!

Great work on the trim job too! Hope it didnt cost you to much.

It looks like Hydro GC bro.. is that true or no?

SGS
Outdoor GC grown by an old friend organic. Some of the guys in that area been growing it for 10 years and for sure legit!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
i got ya, after i posted i was thinking it might be OD, to dark to be indoor.

Great quality tho for OD GC! Those peeps know how to grow her. GC really loves Organics.

SGS