What's new

green crack!

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Let's see those frosty shots you have hinding!

My baby greencrack. Doesn't it have broad leaves for being so small.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
very healthy clone but doesnt look like green crack 2 me. i have the cut and ran it 2x and it has does not have broad leaves like that at all very sativa-ish leaves.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Nice eye stoney. I picked up some gc and scored 3 beans out of a qp and this is one of them. I hope it turns out dank.

Thor20

I've heard people say the Green crack is no good but they cant have tried the real deal, i loved the smoke, very flavoursome and nice and stoney.....alongside the Triple reserve OG Kush and Champagne it was the stand out smoke from the clubs when i was in San Fran a few years ago.
Peace

Herborizer

Veteran
I've heard people say the Green crack is no good but they cant have tried the real deal, i loved the smoke, very flavoursome and nice and stoney.....alongside the Triple reserve OG Kush and Champagne it was the stand out smoke from the clubs when i was in San Fran a few years ago.
Peace

Agree.

Real Green Crack is some of the best weed I have ever had. Its amazing! It's pure fun and not sleepy.

F

FreshGenetics

That's not Green Crack. This is Green Crack.

DSCN2131.JPG

Ur Seeds Might Herm.

That looks like its from seed. If it is then it could be. I have had some hardcore sativas pop open with some indica looking leaves and then as is comes out of the seedling stage, thin leaves appear.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
There's a shot of her! Just lovely fresh! Thanks randy it is from seed im going to start a diary of it soon so be on the look out.

Theres a couple phenos going around of the Green Crack. The one I have is more 50/50 than anything. The other one I've seen is more sativa and less desireable then the other cut. Longer, skinnier bud with a more dark green, brown color. The cut I have is super bright green with a short to medium build. Absolutely covered in trichomes and smells and tastes like a flat 7-up. The sticky icky for sure. It's easy to see why the name came to be. lol. Still think it lacks some bit of class..? Your seedling looks great. Should favor the Indy heritage and be a fast finisher with great yields and potential.

Herborizer

Veteran
I always figured that Green Crack got its name because you just want to smoke it ALL THE TIME. It's such a "feel good" strain.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
This is Green Crack:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pic Fresh!

Green Crack is Cush, which I think originated in Georgia if I am not mistaken(if I am someone please chime in). It came out west and was renamed Green Crack(something to do with Snoop Dog or some BS like that) because of the speedy high that it gives. It is also very short flowering time for a sativa dom plant. I can pull it at 50 days if done right but right at 8 weeks is the best. Hope its something nice cody, but I don't think its THE Green Crack. :joint:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I know its from green crack it was the best batch I came across.. straight fire. and she left me with this babe. Im going to be flowering it soon. So we'll see how she stacks up.

I ran this for a year w canny kid. Definatley grew like an indicahybrid. Chritmas tree style, stayed under 40inches. Fat dense triched out nugs. 55-65 flowering window. Leaves were smaller/broad and more on the indica side. I have some pics in my album. I've heard it's an unknown Cali indica crossed w skunk #1. also heard it's an unknown Mississippi indica crossed w skunk#1. Dont know wats true but the skunk #1 smell is def present. Skunk #1 is an indica dominant hybrid crossed w an unknown indica. The phenos I've seen all lean indica dominant.

Last edited:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Theres a couple phenos going around of the Green Crack. The one I have is more 50/50 than anything. The other one I've seen is more sativa and less desireable then the other cut. Longer, skinnier bud with a more dark green, brown color. The cut I have is super bright green with a short to medium build. Absolutely covered in trichomes and smells and tastes like a flat 7-up. The sticky icky for sure. It's easy to see why the name came to be. lol. Still think it lacks some bit of class..? Your seedling looks great. Should favor the Indy heritage and be a fast finisher with great yields and potential.

Phenos going around? Green Crack aka Cush is a clone only strain. There are no different phenos of Green Crack. There are just mislabeled cuts and buds. :joint:

I know its from green crack it was the best batch I came across.. straight fire. and she left me with this babe. Im going to be flowering it soon. So we'll see how she stacks up.

Batch from where? I apologize, I thought it was from clone. Good luck with the seed, hopes it as good as what you got it outta of. :)

Youre welcome Fresh! Wow that looks so nice!

Phenos going around? Green Crack aka Cush is a clone only strain. There are no different phenos of Green Crack. There are just mislabeled cuts and buds.
:joint:
True and the one I have is definetely the REAL Green Crack. It was available about 3yrs ago from GOOD KARMA in Nor CAL. Not sure if they still get it in but you can always call and check for availability.

T

theJointedOne

cannakid there are no phenos of GC just one like calcio said. Not three