What's new

Green Acres - Yosemite Foothills

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice. is that 2" pvc? looks complicated, that would probably take me a week to figure out

FoothillFarming

I have a good but bad habit of always doing my work to code. So I end up burring things and hard piping. I need to break that mental block and start installing poly where it makes sense. Nice set up, I need more storage. 3k isn't cutting it.

jbarsk8

I have a good but bad habit of always doing my work to code. So I end up burring things and hard piping. I need to break that mental block and start installing poly where it makes sense. Nice set up, I need more storage. 3k isn't cutting it.

Thanks man! Ya the poly is certainly a whole lot faster to break down and setup. Can never have too much storage IMO....

jbarsk8

A few pics of the full term ladies blowing in the wind. Weve had some big gusts today, 30mph+, makes you feel good to have your caging in place.

jbarsk8

Nice phat bottom girls over there mate. U been hand watering the big girls? They gonna stack booty when that time comes.

Thank you hobbyhorse. Yes, just hand watering for the time being but will have drip setup in 2 weeks or so...not too bad hand watering yet, but will be.

Last edited:

FoothillFarming

I always find the plants take off when the drip is installed.

I love being able to take away two minutes of watering on a cool day, or pump up 5 minutes on a hot day. So easy to dial in IMO.

If I had a day of 30+ MPH winds I would be done for. If I can ever get off the phone with fed ex about shipping issues (!!!!!!!) I am headed out to tie down some ladies. Gotta install my light dep drippers also.

BrainSellz

Veteran

Nothing like the mountains., and some lavender and Pres OG to go with it. Crushing those hoop houses. Your piece of pie is beautiful man. We just purchased 1.6 acres in the mountains here in Sonoma, funny thing is it has 3 apple trees on the property and the property is shaped like a piece of pie. Heaven!