What's new

Green Acres - Yosemite Foothills

jbarsk8

Had a crazy fly yesterday. Was a technologically advanced aircraft, possibly cal fire. He was flying very fast, very low, and did a full circle above my gardens. Maybe just a nosey cal fire scout plane? Had the red or orange under wings but was not a typical cessna or low end plane, this thing had a crazy design to it.

jbarsk8

Couple pics for you folks. Thank you all for checking out my thread! These ladies are about to enter into the realm of "ape shit mode." To anyone that has had their ladies enter this phase, you know what im talking about. Ladies waiting for the sunrise.

HillMizer

The girls look great. They have a lot more vegetable on them than my starts. I think you're right about apeshit mode. Today might be the official start of apeshit season, enough hail and snot already!
It does seem plants that got put final homes took the weather a lot better than those left in #5 pots.

jbarsk8

The girls look great. They have a lot more vegetable on them than my starts. I think you're right about apeshit mode. Today might be the official start of apeshit season, enough hail and snot already!
It does seem plants that got put final homes took the weather a lot better than those left in #5 pots.

Cheers sir! Thanks for stopping in. I agree, my babies that are still in pots didnt handle the temp swings and precip nearly as well as the ones in their final homes. Here we go apeshit mode!!

FoothillFarming

picture.php

Last edited:

Mendogrowing

I had that same cal fire plane buzz the shit out of me a couple years ago, it looped around so many times I thought I was on fire ... Which did happen to me the first year (not caused by me!) so it was freaky.

jbarsk8

Man those look good! Did u push the cages down into the soil or are they just sitting on top?

Thank you zack. Cages are set on top. I will secure a tpost to the outside of each cage using tie wire. I am stealing the idea from mendo420. Once the plant grows throw the cage though it supports itself quite well just by each branch growing different directions.

jbarsk8

Hope everyone is having a good day. The higher temperatures have been great for the plants, lots of happy ladies today ! When the night time lows are above 50f the plants sure do take off.

Last edited:

jbarsk8

Couple pics of the lavender. The smells on this strain are amazing. Almost makes you wanna eat them. You can see in the hoop shot where the color difference is, those are a few mk ultras.

jbarsk8

Couple pics of the lavender. The smells on this strain are amazing. Almost makes you wanna eat them. You can see in the hoop shot where the color difference is, those are a few mk ultras.

FoothillFarming

I love the hot weather for the plants.....Not so much when I am trying to sleep. Looking at my temps on the property, and outdoors it's 92, indoors 90! No bueno.

My bulldog hates this weather, pants all night long. I poor ice water on her every hour or so when it's hot like this, or let her wade in her doggy pool, aka, my daughters plastic pool.

Latest posts

Latest posts