What's new

Great Lakes Genetics?

B

blue_tick

diesel doctor

can we send a copy of the id with the payment. i would rather do that then post on line

i hope this would be ok i want to order a few backs of the goods you have

superx

Veteran
Can i ask does the above criteria apply to the states only.

Also, do you ship worldwide?

Peace..

Tynehead Tom

that's all cool man and please take what I'm about to say as constructive criticism.

it should clearly state the ID requirement in bold on your site before you allow someone to enter the registration page. I entered all my personal info , including date of birth in registration and then was asked for my ID by email.
Had I known I would have to provide some form of emailed ID I would not have provided any information to your site.
for those of us who have been buying seeds for over 20 years, having to show any form of ID is a breach of our security.
I'm not complaining about your requirements, that's all good, I just think it should be very clear before hand so folks who may not want to deal with that, can move on without leaving their name, address, phone number, birthday, email address in your system. That info is routinely collected and sold to scam artists. So like yourself, I'm all about protecting my security and giving so much information to a seed bank is not something I'm interested in doing.

cheers man and when you change that policy, let us all know. :D

Diesel Doctor

diesel doctor

can we send a copy of the id with the payment. i would rather do that then post on line

i hope this would be ok i want to order a few backs of the goods you have

Yes you can,to open a account ,write "send ID in mail" in the spot for the Medical card number,and the administrator will open your account .Then you can make a order and send ID info in with it.
Thanks

Diesel Doctor

that's all cool man and please take what I'm about to say as constructive criticism.

it should clearly state the ID requirement in bold on your site before you allow someone to enter the registration page. I entered all my personal info , including date of birth in registration and then was asked for my ID by email.
Had I known I would have to provide some form of emailed ID I would not have provided any information to your site.
for those of us who have been buying seeds for over 20 years, having to show any form of ID is a breach of our security.
I'm not complaining about your requirements, that's all good, I just think it should be very clear before hand so folks who may not want to deal with that, can move on without leaving their name, address, phone number, birthday, email address in your system. That info is routinely collected and sold to scam artists. So like yourself, I'm all about protecting my security and giving so much information to a seed bank is not something I'm interested in doing.

cheers man and when you change that policy, let us all know. :D[/QUOTE

This is the to open a account page ,in big letters it says

MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD OR PROOF OF AGE ARE REQUIRED

READ BELOW

Create Account

Address

Name
First Name

Last Name
Enter your full name.
Address
Enter your address.
City
Enter the city you live in.
Country
Enter the country you live in.
State/County
Enter the state/county you live in.
Zip/Post Code
Enter your zip/post code.
Phone
Enter your phone number.

Card ID#
Medical Cannabis Card ID Number
verify

verify
By inserting your name in above box your agreeing your over 18 years old and seeds are for sovereigns AND I WILL SEND PROOF OF AGE TO ADMIN@GREATLAKESGENETICS.COM
Date of Birth
Enter your birthdate.
Account Details

Username
Choose a username for your account.
Email
Enter your email address.
Password
(minimum 6 characters)
Create a password for your account.
Confirm Password
Type your password again to confirm.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to the site's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
Submit

B

blue_tick

i have done everything but send my id on your site. i will do what you said

thanks brother

Tynehead Tom

k, when my new id from china arrives and I get a new safe address to ship stuff to with my new name, I'll be in touch hehhe

and ya bud, just being funny. I'll leave this topic alone now. carry on.

edit to add: I found glg because a bunch of members here referred me and told me to ignore the ID requirement, it wasn't required. I just felt I should edit and add that to put my repsonses into perspective. K, carry on, don't worry about lil ol me, I'm not trying to troll you.
Happy 420 ;)

Last edited:

cheers man and when you change that policy, let us all know. :D[/QUOTE

This is the to open a account page ,in big letters it says

READ BELOW

Create Account

Address

Name
First Name

Last Name
Enter your full name.
Address
Enter your address.
City
Enter the city you live in.
Country
Enter the country you live in.
State/County
Enter the state/county you live in.
Zip/Post Code
Enter your zip/post code.
Phone
Enter your phone number.

Card ID#
Medical Cannabis Card ID Number
verify

verify
By inserting your name in above box your agreeing your over 18 years old and seeds are for sovereigns AND I WILL SEND PROOF OF AGE TO ADMIN@GREATLAKESGENETICS.COM
Date of Birth
Enter your birthdate.
Account Details

Username
Choose a username for your account.
Email
Enter your email address.
Password
(minimum 6 characters)
Create a password for your account.
Confirm Password
Type your password again to confirm.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to the site's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
Submit

hello I doesn't recieve any email where I where asked for my ID! And I sended him my money per post, the money is on the way. I don't wan't to send any personal data to a reseller, I can recieve the seeds with out my real name. Must I know send him a copie of my ID? ...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Seedpac just dropped 2 Glue outcrosses.
Breeder Angry Hippy
Nurple Gorilla... His Purple Nurple x Gorilla Fuck.
And
Mob Fuck... Mob Boss x Gorilla Fuck

KONY

Veteran
Never received a reply to my emails, however safe addy just called and the seeds have arrived. 10 business days from when they received payment. With the holiday this is okay, but could be improved. I could understand if I ordered as part of the 420 promo, but I ordered before that.

edit: I take that back, did get a reply today around noon

Last edited:
S

Stone House

GLG is my favorite seed vendor, never a problem!
I can't say that about seed shipments from Europe (seeds confiscated upon entry to US).
There are a few other US based seed vendors with great reps
that you could try with less security.
I totally agree with GLG covering their asses as to proof of age.

Tynehead Tom

don't need proof of age to buy any other seeds for my garden?

Holistic nursery aka California seed vault, my go to US based seedbank from now on(I'm from Canada eh)

eastcoastjoe

don't need proof of age to buy any other seeds for my garden?

Holistic nursery aka California seed vault, my go to US based seedbank from now on(I'm from Canada eh)

I thought you said you were done here ? Quit whining bro, if you don't like how they do things move on and spend your money elsewhere. Don't keep trying to bash the man just because they do things different then how you like.

You say your from Canada so I'm quite sure you remember what happened with Marc emery. Jeffy doesn't want to end up like him and I can't blame him one bit.

ICRSN

If you are not going to use GLG then take your comments elsewhere.

a friend of Great Lakes Genetics,

-
ICRSN

Tynehead Tom

I'm not breaking any TOU, they aren't a sponsor here.
and ya yer right, I said I was done and I should stick with that. I'm not whining tho dude, there is a zillion places to get killer seeds, I think we all know that ;)
peace and happy growing ;)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not breaking any TOU, they aren't a sponsor here.
and ya yer right, I said I was done and I should stick with that. I'm not whining tho dude, there is a zillion places to get killer seeds, I think we all know that ;)
peace and happy growing ;)

Agreed....buy where you are happy.

Please....enough!!

Tynehead Tom

ya okay folks, I apologize.
I admit, I got stoned and I missed it on the ID thing. That was based off a few members referring me there and telling me to ignore the request for ID. So the whole thing just pissed me off, got me frustrated, and I immaturely vented it here and elsewhere.

So my apologies to all concerned.
I got the seeds I was after regardless :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, they are overwhelmed with the 420 Promo, but assured everyone orders will be sent pronto (via email message). Well done GLG!

Latest posts

Latest posts