What's new

Great Lakes Genetics?

I wood

just taked a look at my member area at glg. They doesn't picket up my money and some of the seeds i bought are now sold out!!!:dunno::mad:
the order has changed from awaiting payment to unpaid! that means, i doesn't get some of the seeds i want! thats a fucking service, i sended them over 200$ and they just don't do their work.. they need more then 9 days to pick up an fucking envlope!:wallbash::wallbash: thats fucking me up men! bought 20 darlins net and more and now the darlins net are sold out. never gonna buy there again and for all you people, do the same! if its to much work for him he has to take some more people to do the work. such a badass service! never gonna buy there again. now i dont know which seeds he gonna send me for the 132$ i paid for the darlins net... :mad:

Yes, you need to chill.
You have not much understanding of what you are bitching about.
When you order, those seeds are off the table and reserved for you.
I have never got different seeds than ordered, glg doesn't do that.
I've even got every freebie requested.
The only possible problem I see is if you required a signature for glg to receive your envelope, clearly the order page says not to do that, if you did that anyways it will be cleared up I imagine.
Take a breath and be patient, or use the time to work on your reading comprehension, that would serve you well in the future.

I wood

I've sent cash ranging from not much to close to a grand without any issues ever.
I'm a karma coaster not anticipating problems once a vendor is known and trusted.
It is working for me so far, intelligent or not.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, you need to chill.
You have not much understanding of what you are bitching about.
When you order, those seeds are off the table and reserved for you.
I have never got different seeds than ordered, glg doesn't do that.
I've even got every freebie requested.
The only possible problem I see is if you required a signature for glg to receive your envelope, clearly the order page says not to do that, if you did that anyways it will be cleared up I imagine.
Take a breath and be patient, or use the time to work on your reading comprehension, that would serve you well in the future.

Exactly....you are spot on I wood regarding your response!!!
Yes, you need to chill....You have not much understanding of what you are bitching about.... I have never got different seeds than ordered, glg doesn't do that....Take a breath and be patient, or use the time to work on your reading comprehension, that would serve you well in the future.

Why are you slamming GLG when you haven't gotten your merchandise? Believe me, they know what they are doing and due to a very popular promo, they are neck deep in orders!! You are barking up the wrong tree

Other seed sites I've used over the decades took from 2 weeks to 6 weeks to get what I ordered. Stopped using a noted one - Tude because of green taped envelope.

GLG is top notch. Stop your whining, Green Panther.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

So did you send needing a signature or not green?

greendiamond9

We will see.. if someone .makes an order and does not pay the seeds will be given free, i think thats what happened. The order is registered and can only be picked up by given a signature, or @ i wood do tou think sending over 200$ in a normal non registered envelope is inteligent? I would like to see how you can read gernan lol.. and yea also if he reservated the seeds the service isn't good in my opinion if it takes so many time to pick up an envelope. But if its only that the problrm isn't si bug, big it is if he has given the seeds free cause the order "isn't paid".

This is posted on GLG's website.

For new customers here are the payment

options and mailing address,

We accept cash or a blank money order,

sent in a priority envelope, unsigned for

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From DBJ, Pm sent for the rest...

And one more thing nobody's order was canceled or any payment information changed unless it says it was paid.
If He made an order it is still good.

I wood

From DBJ, Pm sent for the rest...

And one more thing nobody's order was canceled or any payment information changed unless it says it was paid.
If He made an order it is still good.

That is some good pr there, helping out with a problem that has not much to do with you, cool.
I'm off to buy your blueberry gorilla bubble.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Yes it does. Airbud, don't speak that way to me, i also don't do it to you.. So you think if i make an order and does not pay it glg gonna reserve the order for weeks or months? I think not. The order status has changed from awaiting payment to not paid, my english is good enough to understand what this means. And there are no other darlin's net seeds availble at glg. All the other seedvendors picked up the money between 1-3 days. If it's only the problem that the money isn't took by him i don't care. The problem is that the order has been cancelatet and there are no other seeds avaible if he take the money. Tony does you can contacg glg? If he hasen't others darlins net i would like that he send the money for those with your bx2 seeds to me, so i can buy the darlins net at an other website. @all Dont want to make problems to any peoples, try to understand.
More packs of Darlins hav been dropped if that's your worry..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I checked with DBJ. He also replied in your email conversations about the no sig thing and its on the site guys.
So that seems to be the issue green.

Email him back and see is all I can tell ya at this point. Check your PM, that is the info he needs to follow up with you...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I checked with DBJ. He also replied in your email conversations about the no sig thing and its on the site guys.

Email him back and see is all I can tell ya at this point. Check your PM, that is the info he needs to follow up with you...

I just don't like folks talking about a business time and time again (negatively) when they have no clue about, or how it's run.

Obviously, miscommunication....

Thanks, Tony for going above and beyond.

I just don't like folks talking about a business time and time again (negatively) when they have no clue about, or how it's run.

Obviously, miscommunication....

Thanks, Tony for going above and beyond.

You doesn't understand whats the problem. Lol Thank you toonygreen for making the contact. It seems to came good.

Okey so if it is written on the site i regret.. but from oversee sending an envelope with trackingnumber only works by registered mail. So i am sorry, glg did all right. Only that the contact hasen't work befor yesterday is a fault.

Latest posts

Latest posts