What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Lakes Genetics?

greendiamond9

I just made an order with them and they did not insist on a card of any kind.

I am assuming they will send me my order since the order seemed to go through - they gave me an invoice number and there was a message across the screen saying "thank you for your purchase". which is why I am "assuming" the order went through...I don't think they would do that if the order was not accepted.

Which brings me to my question: since they do not seem to have credit card options and they do not seem to specify method of payment....

do I just send them cash inside a greeting card by usps...?

@Tonygreen - do you know^^^? First time ordering from them so please excuse my ignorance.

Yes your order was accepted. No CC
Send your money USPS Priority

R

RSN

OneOfUs: everything cool. Have used GLG at least 6 times over this last year.

I always write purchase order number on a card or piece of paper when sending.

Enjoy your purchase.
-
RSN

oneofus

@t99, greendiamond9, RSN

hey guys,

thanks a lot:)

I really appreciate the help.

It's going out in the mail today.

Really looking forward to some of bodhi's Apollo 11 Genius F4 Open Pollination. Seems to be the closest I'll get to the real A11 Genius. For now at least. Till Mr. Soul gets up and running....hopefully.

If he doesn't, I'm getting what is closest now before they are all gone as bodhi has said that he won't be doing any more A11 projects since Mr. Soul is back.

Guess we'll see...but till then...better safe than sorry:)

Again, thanks to you all.

Idk anything about having ta send any type of card or anything I've border several times and I have no card as I'm in a non state,got my order and awesome freebies very fast!!!GLG great place ta do business!!

R

RSN

Sending out a big "WOW" out. Two new breeders listed. Just ordered 2 packs of auto seeds from breeder AfterThoughtAuto.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sending out a big "WOW" out. Two new breeders listed. Just ordered 2 packs of auto seeds from breeder AfterThoughtAuto.

Thanks! Revamp of logo/wording happening. Appreciate your patronage.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have 7 strains currently at Great Lakes Genetics that are not listed on Seedbay, if anyone interested in autoflower genetics.

Waiting for OP to relist what we have for Seedbay...hopefully soon!

Grow on!

KONY

Veteran
How long did you guys take to get orders? I emailed jeff and havent got a reply in over a day. Been having the safe addy stalk the mailman, but this is the 2nd US based seed transaction that hasnt been ideal, first was from IG, trying to get medtree cbd seeds.

I wood

Four to ten days is the range from cash sent to seeds received.
He is usually fast to answer questions, probably busy with 4/20 soon.

eastcoastjoe

How long did you guys take to get orders? I emailed jeff and havent got a reply in over a day. Been having the safe addy stalk the mailman, but this is the 2nd US based seed transaction that hasnt been ideal, first was from IG, trying to get medtree cbd seeds.

Don't worry brother he will get with you. Jeffy is a solid dude that I'm glad to call a friend, your in good hands trust me

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely great place for stellar genetics. Look for their 420 promo.

Took 5 days, and rest assured, you'll get email.

Useful Idiot

Veteran

"I haven't gotten a reply in over a day"......????? dude....Jeff is a s busy as a dog with 2 dicks right now.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

KONY

Veteran
I'm pretty damned sure you didn't order Medtree CBD seeds from GLG. Not sure how to respond to your post....also your statement of "I haven't gotten a reply in over a day"......????? dude....Jeff is a s busy as a dog with 2 dicks right now.....Still curious about you ordering Medtree gear from GLG.:biggrin:

I believe u have a problem with reading comprehension

OneStonedPony

I browsed GLG at lunch today. They're having some real deals on beans for 420. May have to dip into the budget and grab some. I know I'll kick myself later if I don't.