What's new

Great Lakes Genetics?

@GLG my money is waiting that you pick it up since the 4-22-16. Don't know why it takes so long to pick it up.. its sended by registered mail...

Greetings

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dbj took off work to handle things this week. 250+ orders.
Youll be happy when ya get em though, he said some guys had so many freebies it wouldnt fit in the single box ha.
Also with so many orders at once and so many freebies every single order is custom and different.

Patience grasshoppas.

Clarence should have Gorilla Bubble listed on seed bay maybe tomorrow in other exciting news! :)

Many thanks! But if he doesn't gonna pick up the money it will come back to me or gonna smashed in the trashcan. Or is it in the us so, that he has more then 10 days time to pick up registered envelopes?

Greetings

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many thanks! But if he doesn't gonna pick up the money it will come back to me or gonna smashed in the trashcan. Or is it in the us so, that he has more then 10 days time to pick up registered envelopes?

Greetings

They'll get your envelope....really, it's been a frenetic pace since Promos came out. Be patient!!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only picture myself walking into post office with 250 packages to send. Hell even 50 of them boxes lol... hell even aquiring the 250 boxes must be fun?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only picture myself walking into post office with 250 packages to send. Hell even 50 of them boxes lol... hell even aquiring the 250 boxes must be fun?

Yeah, we never had that much to mail at one time! We disperse to different PO's, different packaging talking up eBay. ;o)

Got our May Day Sale happening, so have pre-orders we're packaging. Luckily, we can mail several at a time, splitting up the tasks at hand.

Some people snivel creating a gray cloud o'er their head without really grasping the magnitude of a stupendous promotion. They have no idea the steps needed to tread lightly, doing this sort of venture.

Much like UK banks...sending different routes, etc. Same premise.

GLG...solid. Paciencia!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I winder will usps let you order them boxes online??, the dude at my PO was giving me dirty looks because I needed 4 medium boxes and he had to get this little stack out the back. Would be like 50 of those little stacks? ha. Prolly cleaned the joint out lol

250 would be like half a skid idk ha, do you just go in and be like I need 250 boxes? lol...
I thought i got some weird looks at the po lol....

Okey:) the time how long it takes doesn't matter for me. Only that the envelope does not came back. Does he send an email when he send the seeds?

Greetings.

Tynehead Tom

Seen as I have something helpful to add, I'm gonna post in this thread again :D :D

despite my not ordering from GLG, I'm still getting emails from them.
In the last email, there was an announcement that if your payment tracking shows it arrived...... it's safe and waiting to be picked up and not to panic.
not sure if every customer got that email...... but I didn't order a thing and I still got that email.

that's pretty damn good customer service right there if you ask me.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You guys swamped em. Last I heard all the envelopes have been received,it took a bushel basket I heard..
The crew is spending the weekend packing up beans.. hopefully no marriages are in danger ;)~

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stop over reacting.

If you make an order your seeds are on hold.

If your tracking says your money got there you will be fine...

Latest posts

Latest posts