What's new

Grape Ape

romy

Ok well I am not getting any answers on the co2 so I will tell you guys whats its at and
maybe someone could let me know if that is sufficient on not??????????

k well as of now I only have 2 timers
1 4 the lights and fans
and the one for the co2 witch is adjustable up to every 5 mins,
so I have it set to go on when the lights do for 5 mins and off for 20
and its set to do that until the lights go off , on the meter I have the pressure
(or whatever its called) set a line below the one,I have fish take hose with holes poked
along the hose and hung above the plants , I can't turn off the fans when the co2 is on cause I need another timer ,I have one squirrel cage fan on the floor at a angle pushing the co2 on the floor back up and and one level with the plants pushing it along the plants and to the corner wall, so it should just be floating around with no major escape , You see the space and how small they r still I have never had a co2 tank always made the homemade yeast and sugar shit so I could use some tips..

romy

WELL DEFIANTLY NOT GOIN TO DO THAT LOL,
I have watched these things grow at an amazing rate
since I've added the co2 ,so I'm lovin it ,plus I got a free co2 refile hook
up, so I just need some one who knows there shit eeerrrrrr!

day 23

ok i got 5 OG Kush clones to see how they work out, so no my sprouts didnt get all huge in a few days hahaha the bigger one are yhe og's

P.s what should i set my timer 4 and what ppm for the co2 ??????????????????????????

Hello, nice set up and little ones there, keep em goin'....

Your Co2 should be set @ 700-900ppm's for now (IME/IMO) as that is the way I veg my plants.....

Remember they will need more food than usually b/c of the Co2 pushing them a little harder t=so therefore they can take more food, but i would find the Happy Point with mjust one nor two of them untill then just do the rrest with the same amount of Nutes you've been working with...

Is the little room/set up sealed air tight????

Do you have a ppm meeter for your Co2?

once in bloom you can raise the PPM \'s on your Co2 to 1400 1500, BUT BE VERY CAREFULL IN DOING THIS B/C IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTUAL PPM METER FOR YOU CO2, YOU CAN RUN THE RISK OF KILLING YOURSELF, PLEASE BE CAREFUL...

If your set up isn't sealed off then you really shouldn't be using Co2.... For that matter you can just get the rate of Co2 up in the air of your set by Dropping Vinegar into a pan of Baking Soda....

Good luck mang! Any other questions are welcome.... OH BTW, don't go throwing your Co2 tank in the"Back Yard", it's a good thing but be VERY careful.....

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Romy - From what I can see your space is not sealed and airtight therefore you co2 is not having any effect at all. I could be wrong or missing part of the post where you discussed this but if it is not sealed you would be better served to do what Down SS said go for the fan. Also at this point in the game your plants dont need it. You want to be using the gas during the middle to late flower when you are trying to get your plants to finish up strong and fast. The gas will make the buds tighter and give your plants the ability to take higher heat in the room during flower as well. Just my 2 pennies. Good luck either way.

romy

well thanx on the info guys um ya its not sealed air tight it dose have doors for the closet
but the way i had the little fans i thought i would keeps the gas floating in the area ,but i guess im wasting co2 ,i get it for free so i figure it cant hurt right ?

romy

day 26

here r the grape kush
grapekush-3.jpg

grapekush3-1.jpg

grapekush2-1.jpg

bubbas
bubbakush-3.jpg

bubbakush2JPG.jpg

bubbakush3JPG.jpg

widdows
whitewidow2.jpg

whitewidow-2.jpg

and the og kush clones
ogkush2.jpg

romy

Day 29 and the grape ape x hindu kush are having some issues is it that the soil is to
acidic for the ? all the other plants seem fine but the grape ape x hindu kush all look
fucked up I've feed all the plants the same amount of Alaska fish emulsion 5-1-1
and like I said its just the one strain ??????????? any help from the pros would be very
cool.......THANX

THE GRAPE APES
1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

AND ONE OF THE OGS WITH SOME SPOTS as well
7.jpg

9.jpg

PH ON THE GRAPE APE X HINDU KUSH
15.jpg

AND MY FAVE PLANT THE WHITE WIDDOW WITCH LOOKS GRATE
16.jpg

AND A FEW OTHERS OF THE BUBBAS
13-1.jpg

Misturemike

just saw this thread at the top, i posted about grape ape from seed back in 06'! can't believe this thread is still being used!seems like its turned into ape cross thread though. heres a pic of the dried grape ape from SEED late 06'!. anyone gonna start a argument that seed form grape ape doesn't exist? if so, please refer to the first 3 pages of this thread...LMAO

E

easyrasta

Of course its a clone only strain.
I would like this to remain a thread on grape ape.
Peace
Ez

romy

k its day 36 and i used the fox farm tiger bloom 4 the p deficiency and also got some Ocean Forrest and some super thrive so i topped off the plants with some ocean forrest soil and
and also gave them some super thrive most of the sick ones look alot better

NewImage19-1.jpg

NewImage18-1.jpg

Bubbas
NewImage17-1.jpg

NewImage16-1.jpg

NewImage9-1.jpg

widows
NewImage15-1.jpg

NewImage8-1.jpg

grape ape x hindu kush f1s
NewImage11-1.jpg

NewImage14-1.jpg

NewImage13-1.jpg

NewImage12-1.jpg

Og Kush Clones
NewImage2-1.jpg

NewImage3-1.jpg

NewImage4-1.jpg

NewImage5.jpg

romy

k well its day 38 and I picked them up off the cold floor and put them on a box to
help keep them warm they seem to be doing alot better to day the ogs have grate
lookin new growth and all have perked up quite a bit

NewImage-2.jpg

grape ape x hindu kush
NewImage6-2.jpg

white widows
NewImage1-2.jpg

NewImage4-2.jpg

OG Kush clone
NewImage3-2-1.jpg

Bubba Kush
NewImage2-2.jpg

J

JeffSpicoli

Of course its a clone only strain.
I would like this to remain a thread on grape ape.
Peace
Ez

exactly... No offense romy, but you should maybe just post the pics of your grape ape x's. this thread was intended to be for info/pics about the grape ape clone

romy

DAY 43 and they all look grate and smell amazing
the grape ape x hindu Kush has a citrus smell that is like
nothing i have smelt b4 and both parent plants were short
and stout they are getting pretty tall, and as far as the grape ape being
a slow vegger I guess crossed with the Hindu its not having that problem

Grape Ape X Hindu Kush
NewImage3-2.jpg

NewImage4-3.jpg

the Grape Ape X Hindu Kush are in the back so u can see how tall they are
NewImage8-2.jpg

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a Kyle Kushman cut..

Not sure of the makeup..

Quick at 50 days or so.. Purples up..

I havent heard about him in years kyle the kushman were is he now i remember his special blend of purplekush/northernlights#5/hashpipe some exquisite colours from that old poster that gets around...

romy

DAY 45 Yesterday i had some issues again with the grape ape x hindu kush,
fed them again and looks like no further problems ,seems they want a good dose of food onece a week, I am going to transplant this them weekend and put them under the big lights!

Grape Ape x Hindu Kush
NewImage5-3.jpg

all my babies
NewImage6-4.jpg