What's new

Grape Ape

Old Soul

Veteran
Grape Ape at 58 days. Yield was 1 1/2 ounces in a one gal bag of coco.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Hell yeah! I got one blooming right now. I was wondering if she carried a decent yield. Looks like it is not hard to get some nice sized colas from her.

Old Soul

Veteran
sirsmokelot23-she went 58 days, 8 weeks plus two days.

swampdank-buds everywhere. She went from a 16 oz party cup to a one gallon bag, vegged a few days and flipped. She yielded 1 1/2 ounces. Not huge buds, but they are rock hard and all over the place. She should yield well.

peace

MedResearcher

Veteran
From what I understood, GDP = Purple Urkle x Salmon Creek Big Bud

Ive seen people look at a bag of SCBB from a distance and think it was a bag of GDP that didnt purple up all that much. The bud structure of GDP and SCBB is very identical.

Although this has nothing to do with the GA, and I don't like to talk about crosses until after they are made. After begging, prying, and trading I got 10 SCBB seeds from a local cropper. Have six plants of it surviving, one is deffinetely male. Gonna chuck the SCBB pollen on a GA clone :yoinks:

Also gonna chuck the SCBB pollen on:
Lavendar
Mendo Purps
Bubba Kush
Arcata TW
White Widow
White Russian
Hindu Skunk
ChemDawg
DC x SC
Sour Diesal
SR-71 Purple Kush
Grape Ape
and hopefully on a SCBB female.... unless I get all males... X.X

Ive ran Urkle and Lavendar side by side, imo the lavendar outperfromed it. The urkle was more prown to mold, purpled slower, and yielded less. Soon I will run Lavendar and Grape Ape side by side, 4 plants of each, with a 600w lamp above each set of 4. I am hoping the GA will outperform the Lav.. only time will tell though.

Peace,
Mr^^

E

easyrasta

NO FUCKING WAY
how u doing bud
are you off the leash yet
Hope the wife is fine
Peace
Ez

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
My GA lady smells like a dead ringer of the bluebonic I had. I wonder what the lineage is?? I am sure you posted it already but I am lazy and just post away like a fool sometimes. :)

Smells bomb for sure. She is loving her spot directly under the bulb. I think I will move her away when she starts to ripen.

Things are well. The wifey and kids are great. Been off the leash since sept 08. I visit the site every now and then, but im keeping a LOW profile. Lesson learned. some day ill get my 50 posts in and ill P.M. ya. Till then, Ill be floating around. By the way it great to se you around Bro.

Edit: actually that was sept 07. oh how time flies.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The grape ape looks very very nice i have some serious seeds bubblegum x grape ape im thinking bout popping them now id like to run them next to subrob's Grand Daddy Purple x Skunk IBL...

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Mine is starting to take on a purple tone. I cant remember how long she has been blooming but I would love to see some finished budshots if anybody has some.

Edit: found em. :)

I

icon

I recently crossed Lapis Mnt Indica x Grand Daddy Purple it came out way better then i expected it to. Not alot of purple but the smell ,taste & high is amazing.Hopefully i'll find stronger purple phenos in my other seeds.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kengrandaddy

granddaddypurp aka GDP Collective

granddaddypurp aka GDP Collective

Info removed by Admin

please read the TOU about Spamming and posting up addresses Etc

Latest posts

Latest posts