What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape

E

easyrasta

Can someone in the know tell me
what Grape Ape is made from.
Just smoked some and it was great
Ez

E

easyrasta

80 views and three responses :confused:
No One Knows? :spank:
Is it a pheno of purple kush. :listen2:
peace
Ez

J

Jam Master Jaco

I dunno... :confused:

G

It's a Kyle Kushman cut..

Not sure of the makeup..

Quick at 50 days or so.. Purples up..

Last edited:
G

I heard that it's the same as grand daddy purple but thats a rumor, and all rumors on the internet are true. I haven't smoked it. I also heard it's related to Urkle and so is GDP.

G

GDP & Grape Ape are different. Erkle is in GDP, but not the Gape. IMO Gape is prefered over the others.

N

Neptune

Never smoked the Grape Ape.... a lot of people sell anything purple as one of the 3 big ones: Granddaddy, Erkle, or Ape

G

"vin diesels pheremones and a pinch of chilli powder."

ahah brilliant!

i was gonna say... "crust from an elmers glue screw-on top and a pinch of dankness from woodly allens draws"

no... no.... really

bILL

E

easyrasta

OGBluntman420 said:
It's a Kyle Kushman cut..

Not sure of the makeup..

Quick at 50 days or so.. Purples up..
Where does one get in contact
with mr. kushman
Ez

G

Neptune said:
Never smoked the Grape Ape.... a lot of people sell anything purple as one of the 3 big ones: Granddaddy, Erkle, or Ape
Yup, people try to pass off anything purple as one of them, or "purple kush"
Grape Ape is a lighter purple then most when finishes, has a very nice soft floral grape taste. Wonderful stone, very dreamy happy but keeps your body relaxed. Great for a lazy saturday. A buddy has some going with bananna right now.

MesterGreen

Bs on the light color... Ape has to be one of the darkest purples I have ever smoked... Its almost black. Tastes like grape candy and holds a heavy to minor couchlock buzz to it. Its nothing super special just really perdy and tasty. It is better than GDP and Erkle though IMO

Latest posts

Latest posts