What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape ape clone only

Crazy Chester

Steve rogers

Update! I may have the real grape ape clone coming in a week, and it’s not that Kyle kushman afghani Dom cut either! It’s that old harbor side cut!!! I will keep everyone posted if i actually receive her. Best believe, I do want her spread around. She’s too hard to track down and too many people gate keep and refuse to sell her so I will put her out into rotation to those cool growers on here that tried to help me find her 😊
Offer still stand? Can trade too.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Definitely far from a perfect run. I had some fungus gnat damage on the leaves while I was waiting for my nematodes to arrive, but all in all, she’s healthy and STINKY!! This plant smells great, like a combination of the sweet skunk 1, meets the purple urkle smells. She’s a nice, fat yielder too. She could be my holy grail
IMG_2842.jpeg
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2840.jpeg

Steve rogers

Definitely far from a perfect run. I had some fungus gnat damage on the leaves while I was waiting for my nematodes to arrive, but all in all, she’s healthy and STINKY!! This plant smells great, like a combination of the sweet skunk 1, meets the purple urkle smells. She’s a nice, fat yielder too. She could be my holy grail View attachment 18987028 View attachment 18987029 View attachment 18987030 View attachment 18987031 View attachment 18987032
This almost looks like it's the same clone as the picture I posted on the first page of this thread.