What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape ape clone only

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

who’s got the real grape ape clone only? I visited Denver back in 2016 and got some amazing grape fruit snack flavored herb that smelled tropical and skunky. I have been searching for that girl since then with no luck. Does anyone even still have her? I keep asking people that used to have her and they claim it’s been a decade since they have seen her. Every time I find seeds of her, they are fake. I reached out to Bret Bogue the snitch and he kept making false promises of releasing seeds again but it’s been 3 years. I know csi Humboldt tried to s1 her recently but failed. So, I remain on the hunt, hope someone can point me in a direction

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
who’s got the real grape ape clone only? I visited Denver back in 2016 and got some amazing grape fruit snack flavored herb that smelled tropical and skunky. I have been searching for that girl since then with no luck. Does anyone even still have her? I keep asking people that used to have her and they claim it’s been a decade since they have seen her. Every time I find seeds of her, they are fake. I reached out to Bret Bogue the snitch and he kept making false promises of releasing seeds again but it’s been 3 years. I know csi Humboldt tried to s1 her recently but failed. So, I remain on the hunt, hope someone can point me in a direction
Hold what you got, maybe someone will show up that knows something.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kyle Kushman is the only person I know who has legit Grape ape clone. He has shared both his Strawberry Cough and Grape Ape clones recently with a bunch of people. He does meet and greet dinners.

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Kyle Kushman is the only person I know who has legit Grape ape clone.
You know, I bought seeds from homegrown seeds that he apparently is apart of or partner to, and his grape ape seeds were SHIIIIIT! All phenos had basically no terps when they were done. It smelled like grape candy while growing, then had zero grape smell or taste when finished. I had one pheno with taste but it was just bland and earthy. I honestly don’t have any faith in the guy for selling basically hops latent in seed form

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive smoked both his Strawberry Cough and Grape ape. Both are nice.. I don't know anything about seeds. The clones are legit and that is what you asked for.

STRAWBERRY COUGH
DSCN3428.JPG

GRAPE APE
DSCN3429.JPG

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Ive smoked both his Strawberry Cough and Grape ape. Both are nice.. I don't know anything about seeds. The clones are legit and that is what you asked for.

STRAWBERRY COUGH
View attachment 18918808

GRAPE APE
View attachment 18918809
Yea that certainly looks better than the crap that came out of the seeds. What’s the smell and taste like? It’s definitely a grape ape by the looks of it. I’ll post my “grape ape” flowers here when I get back and I’ve had them in the jar for a year they sucked so bad 🤣

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

STRAWBERRY COUGH
View attachment 18918808

GRAPE APE
View attachment 18918809
This is the “Grape ape” I got from his seeds. It’s got zero terps. It smelled like fruit snacks while growing only to translate to zero taste on 4 phenos. I’ve kept these buds in jars since last October. I’d rather give this bud to someone in need than to smoke it, super anxiety type high too. Nothing like real grape ape

Steve rogers

It's funny I was going to say in 2016 I bought grape ape clones from kind lovein denver and grew them out. Not purple, but real grape smell. I suppose it was real deal but I never had itro compare.

Steve rogers

Anybody else know where to find the clone? I’m not in Denver or I’d check
I ran over here as fast as I could. I know it's not what your looking for, but cannaventure just released some pure grape ape. I think his pure lines are s1 that are worked a bit more. The seeds I have popped from him have all been pretty fire. Hope this helps.

Edit: OK never mind, my eyes are getting bad. It's a grape ape x blueberry called Great Ape. Cannaventure is still recommended.

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I ran over here as fast as I could. I know it's not what your looking for, but cannaventure just released some pure grape ape. I think his pure lines are s1 that are worked a bit more. The seeds I have popped from him have all been pretty fire. Hope this helps.

Edit: OK never mind, my eyes are getting bad. It's a grape ape x blueberry called Great Ape. Cannaventure is still recommended.
I saw those beans and I ran his fruity pebbles OG lol. What a coincidence, the fpog was really good and I’m smoking it rn out of my new bong but no cereal terps. Super gassy kush taste so I like it, I’m running his Irene, ghost OG, and his TK right now so fingers crossed it’s fire. Maybe you are right, I should give those ape seeds a try, even if it is a cross it could be amazing!

Latest posts

Latest posts