What's new

GOT_BUD? grows

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 18 of flower. Stretched exactly as I had hoped.

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the Strawberry Glue has been abused, ignored, almost killed, and recovered fairly well. The journey has been a lot longer than I had hoped or anticipated. But every cloud has a silver lining. And mine has been that it has been such a long journey, the plants have decided to show sex. I ended up with 6 girls and 7 boys.

So in the interest in moving forward, I moved all the girls into the big room in the 25 gallon smart pots instead of getting clones off of these plants to put in these pots.

I added another layer of soil with some amendments blended in and planted them. I did end up disturbing a lot more of the soil than I wanted due to them living in 5.5" pots for the last several weeks. But I'm sure everything will be ok. Normally I like to put plants in that have only been in 3.5 pots.

In this picture, you see the 6 girls on the left. And 2 clones of SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry are the 2 small plants on the far right. Which is the size plant I like to put in these pots.

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First the good news. The tent is looking proper on day 26. Stretch has stopped and the buds are starting to form. Now the fun begins.

Before haircut
picture.php

After haircut. Knowing how sensitive she is, I'm really hoping this doesn't cause her to stress. But the only way to know is by doing.
picture.php

And now the not so good news. Upon transplant, I used a new product from a company I trust, and the plants did not care for it at all. As you'll be able to tell by the pictures. I'm seeing a bit of good growth up top, so hopefully they'll all recover enough to get clones from.

Then I'll try this shit show all over again.:cuss:

picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wallace Organic Wonder Soil and Plant Booster.

I use their Mycorrihizal Inoculant and love it. Thought I'd give this a go and well, you can see the results.

Now to be fair I've been having problems with these plants. I'll probably try it again with clones I know next time and see how those fare.

I probably could have used a half dose as well instead of a full dose due to the nature of my soil.

nickman

Veteran
Man, that’s too bad bro...!!!... it’s seems that your having problems after problems with those a Strawberry Glue’s...

Looks like that special soil may have caused some sort of lock out or something...!!!... I’m NO plant doctor...lol.

Can you imagine how far along those SG’s would be if you didn’t have any problems with them.....

What u gonna do??? Just try for clones and then try again ...!!!...
maybe it’s just a sign from the ganja gods to not run this strain...!!!... lol. :tiphat:

I’m pulling for you bro...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, that’s too bad bro...!!!... it’s seems that your having problems after problems with those a Strawberry Glue’s...

Looks like that special soil may have caused some sort of lock out or something...!!!... I’m NO plant doctor...lol.

Can you imagine how far along those SG’s would be if you didn’t have any problems with them.....

What u gonna do??? Just try for clones and then try again ...!!!...
maybe it’s just a sign from the ganja gods to not run this strain...!!!... lol. :tiphat:

I’m pulling for you bro...
It's because I wanted to change things up a bit to try and be more efficient I guess. If I had started 10 seeds, ended with 8 plants, and grew those out in the pots, I'd have most likely been fine.

But because I wanted to try and find females first and then grow out clones of those, things went sideways.

I'll get it sorted eventually. I'll keep growing these out in an attempt to at least get clones from them.
Wallace!!! Ain’t that the giant pumpkin dude???
Yup. His myco product is fantastic. And cheap. That's why I decided to try this other product. Which did not work out well for me.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

The Strawberry Glue, after a rough start, are starting to recover and settle into their new homes nicely. I'm seeing some good green growth and the purple stems are receding. I'm hoping by this weekend I'll be able to pull a few clones off of everyone for the future, and then we can get this show moving forward.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#11 - I pulled a couple dead leaves off of her, and got hit square in the face with an unmistakable strawberry smell. Just delicious. I'm going to keep my eye on this one.
picture.php

picture.php

And rounding out the room are 2 SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry clones. Same plants as in the tent.
picture.php

And now the tent
picture.php

Random close ups. Nothing too exciting yet at day 29. She was a late bloomer last time with the trichs, but quickly made up ground. And so far, quick inspection reveals no ball sacs on the lower leaves.

picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great recovery and way to just keep moving forward. Trust your soil has what it needs and is right and the plants will of course, come into their own and act as their genetic coding mandates. I'm loving the look of that SSSDH x Snowman bed - going to be beautiful to watch fill in over the next few weeks!!! :joint:

:respect:

dank.Frank