What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOT_BUD? grows

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you are in for an excellent round! I would feed like they could go longer than 10wks, fwiw.

Glad you were able to get the Strawberry Glues to bounce back!!! Nothing more disheartening than loosing seeds and ever getting to see what they held!!!

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Good for you buddy... glad they pulled through...!!!...

That bed always looks so nice...

Were in the same boat with growing in an unfinished basement and not being able to get the humidity up above 45-50%...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you are in for an excellent round! I would feed like they could go longer than 10wks, fwiw.

Glad you were able to get the Strawberry Glues to bounce back!!! Nothing more disheartening than loosing seeds and ever getting to see what they held!!!

dank.Frank

Good for you buddy... glad they pulled through...!!!...

That bed always looks so nice...

Were in the same boat with growing in an unfinished basement and not being able to get the humidity up above 45-50%...
Thanks guys. I seriously thought I lost them and was 100% ready to write them off. But now, the show will continue. Just after a bit of an unscheduled delay.

BuzzBob56

Look'n so awesome, GB! So cool that your Li'l Ones pulled thru! :woohoo:

Here's to hoping the Unscheduled Delay is not anything unfavorable!! :pimp3:

Thanks guys. I seriously thought I lost them and was 100% ready to write them off. But now, the show will continue. Just after a bit of an unscheduled delay.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look'n so awesome, GB! So cool that your Li'l Ones pulled thru! :woohoo:

Here's to hoping the Unscheduled Delay is not anything unfavorable!! :pimp3:

The unscheduled delay was my attempted murder of my seedlings. Oops.

We are on the road to recovery now though, so it's all good.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of the seedlings..

2 days ago, they looked like this.
picture.php

Today, they look like this.
picture.php

:biggrin:

Weird mutation on one plant. The leaves are clearly separate, but it's like they're fused together. I can't pull them apart. Upon closer inspection, it appears two leaves formed from a single vein that eventually split. Weird.
picture.php

And from what I've read, here's a prime example of the Glue trait shining through (the twisted leaf).
picture.php

It shows up on almost every plant. I chose this one because of the variegated leaf along with the twist. Thought it was kind of cool.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
First the tent. Everything looking good. Wish I could get the humidity higher than 45%, but that's not going to happen in an unfinished basement with concrete walls. Going to be flipping the lights and adding the second row of trellis this weekend. And I keep thinking I want to let these go longer than 70 days this time.

View Image

And more good news. After almost killing them, the Strawberry Glue are finally starting to rebound. Now I know what you're thinking, "Holy crap. Those look like shit!" And you're right. But they look a boatload better than they did a week ago, and they're doing better every day. :biggrin:

View Image

Hopefully in a week or so they'll be healthy enough to taking cuttings of.

The low humidity problem may be offset with a towel bar draped
with a wrung out moist kitchen towel, low tech, but worth a try.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Great show. Roots may be restricted now so your plants start lacking of some nutrients.

Time to switch for bigger containers and supplement any Chemdog hybrid like Glue with some extra mg to cure twisted leaves.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And a tent update.

Went through and cleaned them up and started prepping them for the flip to flower in a few days. Put some stakes in to help get lower branches pointed up more towards the trellis. Should only need the stakes for a couple of weeks.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what's the genetics on the strawberry glue? i made a cross of gg4 and strawberry diesel is why i ask...almost a month into flower now...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what's the genetics on the strawberry glue? i made a cross of gg4 and strawberry diesel is why i ask...almost a month into flower now...

You got it.

Darkhorse took GG#4 and his Strawberry Diesel stud and made Strawberry Glue.

It's the same stud he uses in his Bruce Banner.

nickman

Veteran

View Image

View Image

Weird mutation on one plant. The leaves are clearly separate, but it's like they're fused together. I can't pull them apart. Upon closer inspection, it appears two leaves formed from a single vein that eventually split. Weird.
View Image

And from what I've read, here's a prime example of the Glue trait shining through (the twisted leaf).
View Image

It shows up on almost every plant. I chose this one because of the variegated leaf along with the twist. Thought it was kind of cool.

Really kool man ...!!!...

I have a feeling your gonna find some REALLY nice plants in those Stawberry Glue’s ...

A bit ago I ran some seeds I was gifted by Miraculous Meds of the Chemberry D (Chem4 x Strawberry Deisel)... I ended up with ALL males but it took forever for them to sex and they got pretty big... I really liked the structure on them and for some reason I liked their fan leaves... they were very pointy and jagged like... just looked kool...!!!...

That’s AWSOME that you’ve found that Glue trait on all the plants...!!!...

I’m looking forward to you growing them out...

Do you normally put up that scrog net up over your bed ???
I can’t remember you doing it ...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's only my second run in this tent. And the first time I didn't need it.

I've got a pack of Chemberry D too. But I've got other ones I want to pop before those.

Like those Karma beans I've got. And I have some Bruce Banner seeds I want to go through as well.

nickman

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hey, what do u think about this fan ...???...

Came off one of my Triple Nova’s... kinda looks like your glue trait...!!!... I get this on some of my plants every once in a while... I always thought it was from the nutrients in the soil that caused it but that’s just a guess...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, what do u think about this fan ...???...

Came off one of my Triple Nova’s... kinda looks like your glue trait...!!!... I get this on some of my plants every once in a while... I always thought it was from the nutrients in the soil that caused it but that’s just a guess...!!!...

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry man... I don’t know wtf happened...!!!... I guess I just forgot to post it... lol.

Here it is...
View Image

I just thought it was kool since you were talking about it...!!!...
That's quite the twist.
I can’t wait to see what that SSSDHxSnowman clone does in that room. My goodness is she taking over that room
I shaved their legs and topped them once more this past weekend. It's like they never even slowed down. I flipped them to 12/12 yesterday, so the fun is about to start. Or nightmare. It's kind of hard to guess sometimes with me.

Also, I went ahead and uppotted the Strawberry Glue to their final homes. Hoping to take cuts in the next week to 10 days depending on how they recover. Then they get flipped for sexing.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 days after flip to 12/12
picture.php

11 days after flip to 12/12 - today
picture.php

I'll put the second screen up today, and clean up the lowers again.

Latest posts

Latest posts