What's new

Gorilla Glue in Colorado??

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need cuts on the west side of the mtns.
I haven't seen anything on the rec side over here & the med side seems pretty limited as well.
I tried some GG4 and loved the high it gave me. It's fairly similar to my Blue Hawaiian ($@nnies, BB Sat x Afghan Hawaiian) but more chemy & frosty. I would love to run them side by side next season along w my seed grow.

bog1964

I'm stoked on the bruce I got yesterday. Which cut of cookies do you have? I've been looking for some nice durban.:chin:, if only there were some way to message.

i think i saw someone say u can send messages after you have 50 posts,im willing to trade or share any of my clones.imo thats how it should be.(spread the love :) )not how the dispensaries hoard all the best strains.unsure of which GSC cut i have. bought from dispensary in denver,but next to the glue its our favorite.medium to decent yield very strong high. i also have some candy kush i really like.not as strong a high as the gsc or gg 4 but the smell and taste are outta this world..like walking into a cotton candy machine very smooth smoke with a pretty good high just not quite as strong as gsc or glue

EDR

i think i saw someone say u can send messages after you have 50 posts,im willing to trade or share any of my clones.imo thats how it should be.(spread the love :) )not how the dispensaries hoard all the best strains.unsure of which GSC cut i have. bought from dispensary in denver,but next to the glue its our favorite.medium to decent yield very strong high. i also have some candy kush i really like.not as strong a high as the gsc or gg 4 but the smell and taste are outta this world..like walking into a cotton candy machine very smooth smoke with a pretty good high just not quite as strong as gsc or glue

I'd make the trip from ks if you had a few extra?:)

@bog I agree that most genetics should be traded/shared openly in legal states between knowledgeable growers. I'd say if someone took the time to source landrace and breed something new, sure pay the man. Most of the "elites" I've grown are killer, but most come from bagseeds/herms or are just rare pheno selections and many are very very similar, so why not trade them around? I think if these plants were shared more it would encourage people to seek more diversity to bring in to the gene pool. Almost every clone only I've received has come in with some sort of issue whether it be bugs or molds. Seems rude to the plants being hyped. If you're a mersh grower in a prohibition state though I can see charging for a clone that could put them in jail and is guaranteed to produce quality. Hmu when you get that post count up.

One of the first clones I picked up from Denver was a darkstar x candy kush. Intense colors, smells and taste. Smelled like frosting, tasted like pledge. Nothing spectacular in the yield department.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Dark Heart Nursery sells gg4 seeds. They are legit and advertise on icmag. Elev8 seeds are not gg4. I fell for elev8 and found out the hard way myself.

Unless they're S1's there are no GG4 seeds aside from the crosses we've made... which are crosses.

elev8 are scammers...

so... I'm digging...

the cheese pic?
came from here in 2013
http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-blog/marijuana-strains/

their green crack?
pic came from here in 2010
http://www.dankweed.com/pictures.html?start=25

their super silver haze pic?
http://www.gsmspain.com/foros/hp534...les-Symbian_Tutorial-Firmar-Aplicaciones.html

their cindy99?
posted in 2011
roll it up DOT org/organics/390906-ffof-new-clones.html
TvlMMHH.png

I'm done man.... these scammers have a pile of stolen pics to go with their bullshit bagseeds

bog1964

looks like my persistance finally paid off :) was gifted 4 cuts of gg 4 from the guy who is setting up a dispensary in colorado springs called the dankery (guys name was chris).says they will be up and running feb 1st with top shelf clones.said since they werent open yet he would just give them to me.will post some pics soon to see if the folks here can verify my cut

bog1964

thats what i think also and why i wanted opinions here.the 4 s1s i have vegging look way more indica leaning,but since they r s1s i really dont know.appears i have 2 phenos goin 1 really fat indica leaves and the other i would call fat sativa leaves ,will take pics of the 4 s1s i have vegging.

Grizz

Veteran
thats what i think also and why i wanted opinions here.the 4 s1s i have vegging look way more indica leaning,but since they r s1s i really dont know.appears i have 2 phenos goin 1 really fat indica leaves and the other i would call fat sativa leaves ,will take pics of the 4 s1s i have vegging.

the 4 cuts you posted pic's of look legit but its really hard to verify. s1's of gg4 usually are more indica dom than original gg4, they seem to revert back to to sour dub or sour bubble side of there heritage .

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there definitely were some s1's going around as "gg#7" from the springs... but i doubt any looked as sativa as those 4 cuts.

Last edited:

bog1964

thanx for the replies, will post pics as i flower them in about a month.agree those 4 cuts look too sativa like,will find out in the next few months.also may get lucky on one of the s1s. im gonna get a gg4 at some point. if cali goes legal i would even make the drive lol only about 16 hrs 1 way :)

Nice work. I hope for the sake of that dudes business the rest of the "top shelf clones" look happier than those. Are you going to start a journal to flower them or post flower pics here? Who cares if the seeds are more indica dominant in structure, high could be equally dank.

@terpenedream- Who've you heard the herm issues from? I only know a couple people personally growing legit cuts of this and not a single nanner thus far. I did read one thread on them "dudding" but not sure if thats genetic, some sort of infection, or just grower error.