What's new

Gorilla Glue in Colorado??

bog1964

have been looking for GG#4 cuts for several months with 0 luck,anyone know where to find gorilla glue #4 cuts in Colorado?

NotInFlorida

Keep an eye out at KindLove. They have em occasionally. Id call everyday an ask for the clone menu... or ask for a heads up for the near future. theyve got the BEST cuts Ive found in Denver.
GL :tiphat:

NotInFlorida

have been looking for GG#4 cuts for several months with 0 luck,anyone know where to find gorilla glue #4 cuts in Colorado?

Whoa! my first post?? okay. I forgot to mention they just opened a rec side with a different menu... No time to look myself.
GL :tiphat:

There`s a member here who retails them on CL for a bill a piece. Search in Craig's list and it will pop right up. I know of another vendor who has them cheaper, but only deals with medical peeps. I'll actually be seeing him on Wedsnesday to grab some.:biggrin: Do you have your card?

Well once your up to 50 posts, I think, you can private message people. Wherever you get them be careful and quarantine them, you'll almost always find something on them from the bigger vendors.

bog1964

still looking,may have a line from a shop in denver,says early december.but so far nothing on craigslist,i look every couple days..can't believe how hard it is to find good clones in colorado.when i look at cali dispensaries tons have glue and other top strains.

Heusinomics

Last I read the well known member here offering his clones on CR had raised his prices even higher.

He was offering. A supposed "3lb per light" kong and the gg#4 for $200!!!
A quick serch shown his listing has expired/removed ATM...
No indication weather he might Giv a discount for an Ic member other than ta say..
Prices nonnegotiable...lol

I'm sure he is a fine cat, and the gens are solid.
And getting what you want is rarely cheap!..
But peeps here can b a rough and he tends to get salty w the trolls.
My brows openly share BC they want me to continue to share also. To each there own...cut of next best thing. I hope u find the one u seek! ;D

Big ups respect and happy growing.
N big ups to all the cloners filling extra trays for the masses.(u know who u are)

Heusinomics

still looking,may have a line from a shop in denver,says early december.but so far nothing on craigslist,i look every couple days..can't believe how hard it is to find good clones in colorado.when i look at cali dispensaries tons have glue and other top strains.

:yeahthats

U said it!
U gotta know peeps here in Denver to get the real cuts , most of the time. SHops hav little integrity, at least the most pop cut shops are garbage. Relabeling and misrepresentation are common from clubs. And hoarding is very popular (no faith in own grow skilz) Iv been told by mor than one OWNER that they would never sell cuts of "there best strains"!

Very diff from the attitudes of real growers in NorCal and the sence I get from clubs in CA! Wich strikes me as being more patient care oriented and atually focused on getting people the "meds" they need and expect.

Don't get detured tho. It took me years of living in co b4I had a strong list of cuts. And prob over a dozen test clones w high hopes tossed to the bin after blooming them out n finding fakes everyware. Most were good enough to market tho.

Yea I think the clubs out this way feel it's more profitable to sell the imposter cuts and keep the producers. Then these less desirable genetics get passed off as the dank cuz "my friend with a badge" got it. Many of these places breed their own strains, meaning it has the name but its some selection coming from who knows where. Most all clones are advertised with earlier finishing dates as well. Idk why you're looking for glue when their are so many super-heady-killer-fire 7 week 4 per light producers out here:biggrin:

Skunky McNugget

Dark Heart Nursery sells gg4 seeds. They are legit and advertise on icmag. Elev8 seeds are not gg4. I fell for elev8 and found out the hard way myself.

Skunky McNugget

Last I read the well known member here offering his clones on CR had raised his prices even higher.

He was offering. A supposed "3lb per light" kong and the gg#4 for $200!!!
A quick serch shown his listing has expired/removed ATM...
No indication weather he might Giv a discount for an Ic member other than ta say..
Prices nonnegotiable...lol

I'm sure he is a fine cat, and the gens are solid.
And getting what you want is rarely cheap!..
But peeps here can b a rough and he tends to get salty w the trolls.
My brows openly share BC they want me to continue to share also. To each there own...cut of next best thing. I hope u find the one u seek! ;D

Big ups respect and happy growing.
N big ups to all the cloners filling extra trays for the masses.(u know who u are)
Wow/Holy S#$T!!!! $200 for a clone. Well Mr. S***f :moon: is quite greedy. Karma will get em. To all looking for gg4, good luck, you will find it but please don't be greedy and spread the gg4!:dance013:

bog1964

:yeahthats

U said it!
U gotta know peeps here in Denver to get the real cuts , most of the time. SHops hav little integrity, at least the most pop cut shops are garbage. Relabeling and misrepresentation are common from clubs. And hoarding is very popular (no faith in own grow skilz) Iv been told by mor than one OWNER that they would never sell cuts of "there best strains"!

Very diff from the attitudes of real growers in NorCal and the sence I get from clubs in CA! Wich strikes me as being more patient care oriented and atually focused on getting people the "meds" they need and expect.

Don't get detured tho. It took me years of living in co b4I had a strong list of cuts. And prob over a dozen test clones w high hopes tossed to the bin after blooming them out n finding fakes everyware. Most were good enough to market tho.

thanks for the reply,i'm definitely not giving up.been in Co for about 6 months and have been able to land some decent clones GSC,bruce banner #3,durban poison,and several clones bought in denver grown out and now thrown in the trash.also have had a couple dispensaries admit they wont sell the best strains(rather hoard them to grow and sell).to answer the post about why do i want the glue clones,since coming to Co im growing for the wife(shes a fibromyalgia sufferer w/card also) and me.GG#4 is our favorite strain :)

I'm stoked on the bruce I got yesterday. Which cut of cookies do you have? I've been looking for some nice durban.:chin:, if only there were some way to message.

Latest posts

Latest posts