What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Whats Gorilla Head ??

Well P.F., Weve been meaning to explain all this to you for a long time. When a man and a gorilla love each other very much, very VERY very much they express it in ways that are very........ physical., like kissing. But this is a very special kind of kiss that a man only shares with that gorilla that he loves very very much.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Well P.F., Weve been meaning to explain all this to you for a long time. When a man and a gorilla love each other very much, very VERY very much they express it in ways that are very........ physical., like kissing. But this is a very special kind of kiss that a man only shares with that gorilla that he loves very very much.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

I did not see Dank.Frank already wrote ROFLMAO.

Grizz

Veteran
I BELIEVE DOC IS TALKING ABOUT HIS HEADBAND X GG4 CROSS, I WOULD NEVER TRUST A GORILLA . THEY BITE HARD.

Grizz

Veteran
good luck 3rd coast, don't feel bad if you don't win it, I hope you do but it wont reflect on your ability as a grower either way.

GG4 DAY 34

GG4 DAY 34

She is filling out nicely at only 5 weeks.. from what I'm seeing 8 weeks will work good for me.

have some premature yellowing of fan leaves but the buds are still nice and green:smokeit:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck 3rd coast, don't feel bad if you don't win it, I hope you do but it wont reflect on your ability as a grower either way.

Fuck NO it won't !!! that mans got some skills !!! :tiphat:

Good Luck from me too 3rd !!! not that you'll need it :good:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just saw the gorilla glue { 1st time } in a dispensary in Seattle..... 320 per o/z.....
I just laughed... and kept walking

Bmac1

Veteran
Couple of the dispensaries here in Vancouver have started getting GSC as of late but no glue yet.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
everything in seattle is MEDIOCRE at best....more than likely it was a sorry ass grower!

sound like a familiar rant shecawks fans? lmfao

Niner Kush FTW in seattle HTCC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts