83.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1327a.jpg
    DSCN1327a.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 3

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We nitrogen seal units all the time if they are going to be stored for any time longer than a week or two. It helps preserve the flower immensely!

Nitrogen back fill pushes out oxygen which prevents any sort of oxidation from taking place...

This is common in MANY food packaging industries where "freshness" is important...

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a few systems that back filled with N2 or Ar. When I was working a 9-9......

Looks good BL... On your next run veg it for 2-4 weeks if you can. You can always cut her back, lst, train her to do your bidding lol..

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Thanks PF, this one was started by someone else ;) and I continued to veg her for a few weeks after receiving.

Other ones I have going now will be trained differently for my vertical cabinet growing style

Cheers,
Budelighht

HUGE

Veteran
I just smoked some properly grown glue. It is worth the hype. Excellent herb. I'd say a solid 9 in all catagories if not better. I can barely type this message.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,

I went to pick up my prescription on the label it says the use of Herbal products can intensify the effects..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Early word from the cup in MI. 5 or 6 glues entered and mine is killing most of them. Also word that some folks are submitting moldy and mite ridden samples to be judged, not of the glue per-say but of bud none the less.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Early word from the cup in MI. 5 or 6 glues entered and mine is killing them.
Also word that some folks are submitting moldy and mite ridden samples to be judged, not of the glue per-say but of bud none the less.

Good deal with that word regarding yours.

As for the second line in your post, you imagine the submitters are proud of that shit?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Early word from the cup in MI. 5 or 6 glues entered and mine is killing them. Also word that some folks are submitting moldy and mite ridden samples to be judged, not of the glue per-say but of bud none the less.

Hard to believe peeps are submitting molded buds. Too funny!
When will the results be known?
Geez, your sample could be contaminated by some of the others...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.