What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
i can tell you so far for me the GG4 does not taste anything like an OG or a Sour D...it taste better:)

O I cant wait........ i'm so excited...... i may flip next Monday that's 4 weeks to the day and i've kept them low as hell thus far.

I'll pull my mom's out and put them in their home...... flower all 6 and just look at the tops I think that's a lot of tops already. I cant decide weather or not to top them again tomorrow night.
If i top them tomorrow i'll wait another few days for them, 10 days between topping and flipping should be enough

Grizz

Veteran
O I cant wait........ i'm so excited...... i may flip next Monday that's 4 weeks to the day and i've kept them low as hell thus far.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1696550&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70660&pictureid=1696549&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I'll pull my mom's out and put them in their home...... flower all 6 and just look at the tops I think that's a lot of tops already. I cant decide weather or not to top them again tomorrow night.
If i top them tomorrow i'll wait another few days for them, 10 days between topping and flipping should be enough
they look happy as hell Aspen, get them spaced evenly and your good to go, if you do top again I would still flip them, no need to wait either way

~star~crash~

O I cant wait........ i'm so excited......

you should be...this is GG4 Day#62 >

picture.php

mdgg4

Looks great Sir !!! :tiphat:

hope to get my hands on it someday

Dans when you do youll be a happy camper! The 5 in my humble opinion has a very sour soap dish,in good way type of flavor, the nose is exactly like the taste. Very, very loud weed, got a bag in ya pocket you'll funk an entire room out. Grows almost identical to glue but more stout thicker branches. If it was my call would have sent ya one long ago.

PEACE!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Oh Sweet, ya got me JW i didn't arrange them for that shot.... After laying them down they look good now. starting to stand tall

~star~crash~

if U guys were here i would cut U in my glue harvest...that's how how truly grateful i am to be a fortunate recipient of this incredible cut...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dans when you do youll be a happy camper! The 5 in my humble opinion has a very sour soap dish,in good way type of flavor, the nose is exactly like the taste. Very, very loud weed, got a bag in ya pocket you'll funk an entire room out. Grows almost identical to glue but more stout thicker branches. If it was my call would have sent ya one long ago.

PEACE!

Appreciate that Marr !!! :tiphat: i'm sure i'll get it one of these days !
gotta get you & JW a cut of the SLG out that way soon . i think its worth running !
did you guys get hammers firestorm yet ? its another one worth running too .

EastCoast710

gotta get you & JW a cut of the SLG out that way soon . i think its worth running !

deff worth running. .its basically just a smoother on the lungs version of the glue lol . with a hint of lemon

mdgg4

that would be nice, no havent ran the firestorm or slg yet. running a couple phenos of a glue/cheese cross that josey made. so far i like the structure its only been in about 3 weeks now. the cheese definetly improved lateral strength, more stout and robust, ill let ya know. i also have a dmt/glue cross that i made, was gonna toss her due to how she stacked, first run dissapointed me but the run i got going now is a lot better got them in organic soil(learning curve for me)but doing really well with better trich production than first run. if can get the laziness out will get some pics up later shes about 7 1/2 weeks in 12/12.

PEACE!

mdgg4

i'm confused a bit & i apologize for that, but who found the#4? who chose the #4 over the others?

it was actually josey who decided she was a keeper after me passing out while trimming a lavender plant after taking my very first trip with the gg4.

PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts