Status
Not open for further replies.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres a couple of my gg4 trays ones at 40 some days, the other at 10
picture.php
picture.php

B4URTIME

I leave a nug in my front pocket for good luck and to meet good people. whenever im working/out and about and someone smells something they like, I may have a new friend. if they smell something they dont like, then its possible Ive made an enemy as well... lol

itd be nice to grow something that smells so good that everybody will like it no matter if they smoke or not.

I've had some funny encounters due to carrying in my pocket, Once I went to the local grocery store didn't even have a nug on me, This old lady said as I was walking by " Whoo somebody call the police I smell Marijuana. She said it loud as hell too...

One time I went to the gas station completely forgot I had a little bag with a couple nugs in my jacket pocket, There was an old Indian clerk and I was getting lottery tickets, He stopped in the middle of getting my tickets and he starts smelling the air, walking around all over behind the counter trying to sniff something out, Then he starts saying I smell gasoline, and hollers at another clerk, The other clerk comes over and they both start trying to find the smell, meanwhile I am puzzled starting to sniff around myself and don't smell any gasoline then I catch a smell of the nugs in my pocket and it dawns on me this guy is not smelling gasoline he smells the fucking bud in my pocket, so I said to him hey buddy I spilled a little gas out at the pump must have gotten some on me. He literally forgot to serve me the smell had him so concerned. Not sure if he caught on or not to the fact that I never paid for gas and was parked directly in front of store but oh well It got me out of there.

If you wanna attract attention that's one way to do it for sure, slap a few stinky nugs in a sandwich bag and shove it in your pocket, you will certainly get some attention, good and bad :biggrin:

Star I bet your excited harvest just around the corner, enjoy it buddy you've worked hard for it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a joint or glass bowl man . bongs would put me in the hospital with one big hit ! cig smoker for almost 40 years so .....
i have tried wax in a vape pen & that made me choke so bad i puked !
but i do have a vape pen with a cartomizer tank that i make ecig juice for with RSO & mixerwhite ecig mix . i use that when i go to concerts or if i'm out cruising around . but 90%of the time i'm puffin on a doob .

~star~crash~

personally i've yet to encounter a vape pen that yields a satisfying hit...i need a hot titanium nail for real good flash vaporization

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Not much to look at but here is the first GG4 I've had flowering indoors in awhile. She is the one in the foreground.

picture.php

I'm strain whoring right now and am only keeping one of each kind of plant. Focus is on making crosses, pheno hunting, and seed production.

:good:

~star~crash~

Please describe the flavor. I enjoy reading others folks descriptions.

i'm shit at that other then to say so far it's very unique and full > all over my palette so to speak(& so is the effect full & unique in my head...)

it's exquisite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when U walk back in the room you cant help but notice the intensely nice smell of the smoke lingering in the air...u say WTF is THAT?

it's special :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts