What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgowiet

Gorilla Gleu #4
got this one from voyagers amsterdam , whas lucky? enough to find 2 full mature seeds in a 5gr bag
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Caligreen1

Ya Starcrash, you got the focus on that close up, but it looks like shallow DOF(depth of field) meaning you need to lower the aperture...although that means raising it in a sense, maybe you have like 1.8, open it to like 5.6

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woohooo GG#4 X Chiquita Banana soon come...

Other pollen's to use on shat

Orance Cookies male pollen from jaws
Banana IBL fem pollen from jaws
FPOG fem pollen from jaws

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Dude.
Just decide and use the pollen.
If not send the pollen to me....
I will do TERRIBLE things with it. :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Love that scrog!! Is it one piece of heavy string?? Are they screws going into the PVC?

Its super tight... it is one piece and starts on the top left corner. I was a little short and had to tie in a different color lol... but is is a continuous length nonetheless... the screws have bushings made out of 1/4 inch drip line cut down to protect the 550 Para CORD. If you look in the top right corner you will see where i changed directions and started lacing the PARA CORD, that's a six inch bungee stretched to 11 inches, it's so tight it has the sides of the frame warped in....

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
That is what I liked, that you got the whole thing nice and tight with the bungee. I have just been using hemp type string tied to the posts of grow tent, and it sags everywhere. Everytime I tie one tight, the one next to it sags, since I have no solid horizontal pieces.

Aspenou812

Veteran
That is what I liked, that you got the whole thing nice and tight with the bungee. I have just been using hemp type string tied to the posts of grow tent, and it sags everywhere. Everytime I tie one tight, the one next to it sags, since I have no solid horizontal pieces.

Yea ill replace the bungee with a heavy duty black rubber bungee shortly but i'll never have to worry about a sagging scrog with my setup. the whole build is on my thread the frame and all... check it out.
:peacock::woohoo:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Wow, hammer there are quite a few old school strain in that graphic. Makes me wonder if those states haven't been had exposed to some of the newer stuff or just satisfied with the high of the prevalent old school one for that state...<jeez> Green Crack goes a ways back, as does the Chem Dog.

MTNMEN

the zog in VT what is that? I was watching a wonderland nursery vid where mr.jodrey is talking about blood diamond og taking the S cali market by storm, no mention of that here or am i misunderstanding the purpose of the map.

Dog Star

Veteran
That is best question i hear in a long time now.. ;)

i know that those mine Fake GG#4 was cheat even Joesy when i showed her in vegetation cause she was stressed and showed those leaf weaving and he confirmed i have her..

but when i showed her in flowering then things goes "south"..

cause this one perform 9 leafes and some purpling-blackness
that i dont sees in other people GG#4..

but a quality,resin content,taste.. she is a keeper for sure that will be long time in mine garden...

pretty thankfull to friend that sends me this kind of fakes... :dance013:LOL

Was wondering if there is any way to identify a fake GG4 based on looks/stem rub.

Any features the real clones has that the fakes don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts