What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Unc has/had the real gg#4 clone. I'm not sure if he still has her. I let her go a few years ago.

I kept plants growing last 2 years under cfl, that came from Marrdogg. Just flipping to flower now. Was getting 1.2 grams per watt trimmed and cured to 63%, when I had it tuned in. Going to take some time to get back to that. Hoping the neglect does not have permanent effect on them.

Tynehead Tom

someone say glue?

She's alive and well up north. Was a challenge in my climate but this girl yielded almost a pound on the nose when she was done. 15 gallons of tom hill's recipe in a 18gallon tote, flowered by light dep and fed water only the entire run
I pretty much start every morning with a big bat of glue to take the edge off my pain meds. :D
picture.php

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
someone say glue?

She's alive and well up north. Was a challenge in my climate but this girl yielded almost a pound on the nose when she was done. 15 gallons of tom hill's recipe in a 18gallon tote, flowered by light dep and fed water only the entire run
I pretty much start every morning with a big bat of glue to take the edge off my pain meds. :D
View Image

No problems with hermies, with light depravation?? I had them from the red light on a power strip. Got a new tent and have been worried about light leaks causing them. Had 2 or 3 seeds, but must have lost in a move.

Tynehead Tom

I did find the odd sac when i was chopping her down but nothing that would have pollinated my crop. I've gone thru a few jars of it now and have not found a single seed. The flowers I did pollinate on her were done with branch in bag technique and those buds are heavily seeded.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What clone only strain is better? I do not have the room or length of life left to pheno hunt.

Clone only are from seed. You have to pop seeds to find better. There is no way around that. Asking someone else what they like better can be very different than what the next person likes. I have a few that I think are better.

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

Clones only are from seed. You have to pop to find better. There is no way around that. Asking someone else what they like better can be very different than what the next person likes. I have a few that I think are better.

this is very true Hammer.
Like a great many of us, popping seed is the adventure and it's the only way to find the plants that fit your own personal tastes and desired results. To find those "elites" that an entire community will embrace, like the glues, the cookies, the chems, the sours and so on..... You have to be popping a lot of seed and you have to be all in on taking risks popping seed that comes your way.
The glue story is one of those things that explains what I am meaning..... the growers room produced undesired seed and he held it in disdain but was willing to hand some to a friend who was more than willing to try them out.... just to see..... and you guys all know the story.
pop more seed .... and then some more :plant grow:

Aspenou812

Veteran
this is very true Hammer.
Like a great many of us, popping seed is the adventure and it's the only way to find the plants that fit your own personal tastes and desired results. To find those "elites" that an entire community will embrace, like the glues, the cookies, the chems, the sours and so on..... You have to be popping a lot of seed and you have to be all in on taking risks popping seed that comes your way.
The glue story is one of those things that explains what I am meaning..... the growers room produced undesired seed and he held it in disdain but was willing to hand some to a friend who was more than willing to try them out.... just to see..... and you guys all know the story.
pop more seed .... and then some more :plant grow:

Very well said and true as can be!!