What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

mikeross

There are so many different versions that are as good to make any ID. Lots can change how a plant expresses. I cant ID from pics.

Yeah, I got an opinion from a member with years of experience with the clone only. His opinion was the the pics aren't good enough to make a 100% confirmation but in his opinion its an S1.

Still real nice cut... gonna run a table of it.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can anyone confirm if this looks like the clone only cut of GG4?
View Image
View Image
View Image
Hi mike ... Got some pictures from my albums, this is confirmed GG #4 direct from Josie Wales (and may he rest in peace) you can make comparisons...peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I got an opinion from a member with years of experience with the clone only. His opinion was the the pics aren't good enough to make a 100% confirmation but in his opinion its an S1.

Still real nice cut... gonna run a table of it.

I grew her for many years. There's a ton of pics in my GG#4 album. Plants can express very differently depending on how she was grown.

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After years of blowing off the hype, I would love to try and grow this one some day.

I think most people who have grown in the past eventually go back to growing it again ....that’s my own humble theory:yummy: I’m waiting on her myself Definitely will run her again

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I think most people who have grown in the past eventually go back to growing it again ....that’s my own humble theory:yummy: I’m waiting on her myself Definitely will run her again
Well, it certainly sounds lovely. I just love potent weed. I've never kept clones but if she hits hard and resists mold than I might have to give her a try.

How many days flower has everyone been taking her to? It's cool so many people can compare the exact same plant.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends,i think the sour taste is best a 63 days but lots of people take it to 10 weeks...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

JustSumTomatoes

Beautiful work there unclefishstick. I tend to take my plants out a little longer than usual cause I'm a fan of amber trichs. Is the glue any good for insomnia and pain? Gotta keep that medicine cabinet full.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
What size grid do you guys use for SCROG?? I am rebuilding, and think I went overboard last time at 4". Thinking 6" or 8".

Regarding mold resistance, I had Fire OG and WiFi clone only cuts, that went full blown mold in same tent as GG4 which had none.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful work there unclefishstick. I tend to take my plants out a little longer than usual cause I'm a fan of amber trichs. Is the glue any good for insomnia and pain? Gotta keep that medicine cabinet full.

it's usually pretty couchlock

Gotta love the glue. Lately I’ve had a glue in every run.
I’m waiting on a bunch of clones of different varieties that I had headed off to a friend so that he could hold the genetics ... in a few days I will have seven more varieties back(clone onlys:bigeye:)
What size grid do you guys use for SCROG?? I am rebuilding, and think I went overboard last time at 4". Thinking 6" or 8".

Regarding mold resistance, I had Fire OG and WiFi clone only cuts, that went full blown mold in same tent as GG4 which had none.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Have not run GG4 in about 3 years. Just made the SCROG, and will lower tomorrow. Do I weave in the tops before flipping to flower lighting time?? I remember it really grows a lot first 2 or 3 weeks of flower. Should it just be lowered to tops now, and weave the new growth?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got her

Got her

It’s why it’s good to let your friends have cuts as back ups
picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

I love how she has those magenta petioles. Beautiful lady there. Non of my buddies grow weed, just always ask me for some lol.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Has anyone reversed GG4 and crossed it with GG4? Are the resultant seeds going to grow identical to GG4 clone? The DNA should all be the same so I would assume exact phenotype. I would think seed sellers would do that with everything to get extremely consistent output.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone reversed GG4 and crossed it with GG4? Are the resultant seeds going to grow identical to GG4 clone? The DNA should all be the same so I would assume exact phenotype. I would think seed sellers would do that with everything to get extremely consistent output.

That would be GG#4 s1. I made those back in 2012. No they will not, it is the closes to the original you can get in seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts