Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loose in the jungle roaming the world.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
F2 mom here. Big thanks to ganjamed official for working with me on this collab. He had the cut and made the f1. This is the mom of the f2s the result of selection and test rounds all last year.

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Beautiful work Tony, gotta hunt some of those down so I can run them with my Pine Tar Gush in the fall!

Akss

I finally got some bx4 clones in cups lol it might take me a while but ill catch up to all this stuff your putting out.. Looking good man...

Tynehead Tom

Wow, how does that compare to what's available now?

I tried an ethos glue cross and was pretty let down.

like tony's sigline says..... when the green drops..... the bullshit stops.
the man's gear is solid. I've been growing my way thru the various releases since 2016 and not one plant has disappointed and many have been spectacular.
got the Pine Tar Gush going right now and the glue is strong in these plants. Probably drop some pics when things get interesting. Transplant and flipping this week.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried tellin em ha. Keeper in every pack I used to say but it sounded arrogant as shit. I wasnt lieing though.

GB bx5 preggo with the RIL.

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

I need to get my mitts on that jimmy rustler...… and I still gotta send you them beans of Biker kush x gorilla bubble bx2 …… I think you will be able to do something special with those ;)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped any yet? Wondering if the flowering time would be. Check karmas forum. I finished up some sherb IX x biker to test for him

Might get some sour d pollen from him.
I'm trying to get in karmasquad.
Oops did I let that slip!

Hope all is well on your end brotha!

Tynehead Tom

Popped any yet? Wondering if the flowering time would be. Check karmas forum. I finished up some sherb IX x biker to test for him

Might get some sour d pollen from him.
I'm trying to get in karmasquad.
Oops did I let that slip!

Hope all is well on your end brotha!

I have them slated for germinating at end of the month. Gorilla Thug will be in tha house :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The BX4 seems to be sold out??

After this I'll make pure GB bx5s.
With the GB line preserved along with the myco line and with my gg4 I can consistently create the RIL.

I will put out some pure bx5 at some point.
Lots asking...

I'm close to pure homozygosity in a few gens. I'm torn if I should put the 100 percent pure out when I get it.
Somebody will probably come a long and patent it and make millions. Maybe I'm high but I see all these cannabis companies stealing shit the underground made. Lots of the last gen of big breeders signed up with them and sold out. Maybe they knew their shit would be stolen anyway and said fuck it, maybe they just took their break like colonel sanders selling his life work KFC recipe for a couple mil.

Idk but there is a large % of my life spent on this
and capitalism is a bitch sometimes lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have them slated for germinating at end of the month. Gorilla Thug will be in tha house :)

Keep me posted. The sherb IX x biker was a little longer flowering ( worth it tho). Wondering if a GB cross will pull them to a solid 10 like most gb crosses or if they will go longer like 10 to 12 13.

Earlmarne

Man, I keep saying it but its got to go down here soon. I need me a bx2 pack to see about a male. Id absolutely love to get my headbanger keeper knocked up by a gb stud. If I could add some of those coffee/rich terps to my girl I feel like it very well may be the most delicious smoke ever.

Hippienuggz

Ive been reading this thread for awhile now and maybe i missed it, but i don’t recall anybody mentioning specifically removing fan leaves in flower. Ive got 2 GB bx2’s and 2 bx4’s @ 30 days and there are a ton of fan leaves. Seems i remember Tony saying to trim those fan leaves off but im not sure what stage he was talkin about. Im sure i could find the answer in this thread but damn this thread is a monster. Ive been tryin to find how folks have been treating these plants in flower but just haven’t hit on the right pages i guess. Plants look happy, healthy, and pretty frosty already, just a lot of fans i aint sure what to do with. Any advice would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts