What's new

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My fav bud atm! I'm gonna do another round of the rabbit hole at some point. She was one of the moms. I'll probably do a back cross with an f2 male.
Thought about doing fems but since this is a f1 mom it will probably segregate into individual phenos. Time will tell!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My fav bud atm! I'm gonna do another round of the rabbit hole at some point. She was one of the moms. I'll probably do a back cross with an f2 male.
Thought about doing fems but since this is a f1 mom it will probably segregate into individual phenos. Time will tell!

Love the ideas of fems Tony,,,,
I be first in the que with my £££,,,,
Looking forward to the possibilities old mate,,,,s2:tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To the new guys coming in from dcseedexchange instagram... told ya.

Guys, some clown trying to claim GB is a fake. All of your grows are fake lolololo.

Fuck. Guess I finally made it.

antheis

Veteran
i don't really do instagram, just look at pics about once a month. i don't know what the current drama is, but when random strangers on the internet are spouting lies it is a pretty good indicator that your work is good.

congrats?

GFS_Nic

I don't care about the internet drama, don't really understand how "real" breeding works. But let me tell you that every single person whom had the chance to taste the GB bx2 i grew in my pathetic little tent was blown away and impress by it. And i'm a very sub par grower. That's have to count for something. Thanks Tony for all your work. And for the note, i buyed a pack for 20€ and got way more beans in the pack that what it advertise, and it's really nice to have access to this kind of fire for that kind of price...

Last edited:

LouDog420

Fuck those haters... Nothing fake about this frost... GB BX2

26772007039_8e28e8c471_k.jpg

38491573466_51baad401f_k.jpg

36652287660_6e9d9a07c0_k.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't care about the internet drama, don't really understand how "real" breeding works. But let me tell you that every single person whom had the chance to taste the GB bx2 i grew in my pathetic little tent was blown away and impress by it. And i'm a very sub par grower. That's have to count for something. Thanks Tony for all your work. And for the note, i buyed a pack for 20€ and got way more beans in the pack that what it advertise, and it's really nice to have access to this kind of fire for that kind of price...

Hey man thanks. I try to put overfill when I can for the homies. Glad somebody noticed! :tiphat:

Lookin good Lou! Thanks for looking out always. Appreciate you guys.

Tentme

I’m excited. I bought some Gorilla Bubble off greaklakesgenetics 3 years back and finally have a chance to do something with them.

I soaked em and put the on a paper towel. 24 hours later all 6 had popped and into soil. Waiting 48 hours and should see them above the ground, I’ve grown SourBubble before and was intrigued but the combo.

CodyPomeray

Which gorilla bubble to go with? One of the bx's? So many choices.....GG#4 was one of my all time favorites to grow prior to my raid, think its time i get something back near it.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big thanks to Tony for sending me a batch of Pine Tar Gush F2 seeds over the pond.

Today i have sent a few packs to seedbay so if you have struggled to get some so far, you can try there in a few days.

VG :tiphat:

sticking

Are you going to restock BX2 snd 4 soon?
I got a pack of Bx2 in November that i popped a week ago but all exept 2 died just after they sprouted. It was probably my fault but they are 4 years old so i dont want to take a chance with another pack of same batch.

sticking

my bx2's are still popping just fine. mine are 2016 stock too I think
they have been stored in the fridge though
Yes they all popped 15/15 but all except 2 died shortly after they got above earth. As i said i probably did something wrong but ive seen this once before with old seeds. Dont want to make an other order if im not 100% sure it wasnt the seeds. Cost me 110$ plus shipping money in envelope overseas and bad exchange rate but i really want to try these.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything stocked gets germ tested every 3 months. Haven't seen any problems. If I see the germ rate dropping I'd pull em.

The older gear wont be restocked so that's it for those.
Sounds like damping off if they all germed.