What's new

Goodbye Joey Weed

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fucking awesome news!! I knew he couldn't stay away forever...There just too much talent in that green thumb of his to call it quits!:woohoo:

HB.

cravin morehead

Veteran
Good news to hear! Still running his AK47 x Blueberry from 2002.
My all-time fav for taste and high.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59953&pictureid=1365964&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I still got 9 of those seeds left. lost my clone of her years ago. man, that was a good plant. big yield, super pretty, super tasty. I popped a seed of it a few months ago. turned out a male so I dusted a SSSDH girl with it. first tent grow of it in my albums. * edited in: I have my bio bucket tent grow of it going in the hydro section now.
can't wait to aquire some new JW works

cm

Last edited:

Bob Green

And in direct competition with the new C99 from Grim too.

I can sense a few side by side grows happening soon.

I am kind of excited for the old school GH Widow F2s ferfuksake!!! Not a giant Widow fan but I am defiantly hoping for a few grow logs and smoke reports of her.

G

Looks like he is getting his primary strains all lined up. Hopefully so he can work some of that hybrid magic we are all nostalgic for. AK99 and SugarBerries are my most hopeful!

LostTribe

Premium user
You go ahead and wait...I highly doubt he would have HD announce that he's back in the game without having seed stock ready to ship. Come on, man. Joey ain't no rookie, ferchrissakes...

HB.

Actually, I got an email from B at HD the other day about it. Said he hadn't shipped them yet.

LostTribe

Premium user
Some people are on the ball!
Good work LT.

Thank you for the kind regards MJP! He probably got a few emails about it as he changed the listing to coming soon out of stock. But nice to see initial pricing at 2010 levels for this initial release! 57usd a pack! I am interested in JW's AK-47 as he probably got those from serious before they went down the crapper.

LT

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Actually, I got an email from Brad at HD the other day about it. Said he hadn't shipped them yet.

I got an email too and B said 3 weeks...My point was that they're on their way. You could send your payment in now and avoid missing the drop...or not....

HB.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Does he still work with Moonunit? Or am i mistaking the breeder?

G `day Les

I don`t think Moon has worked with JWS .
Moon collaborated with Don Mallard for a time with Wizards of Oz seeds . Seems to be under the radar lately .

Thanks for sharin

EB

D

Dioni

They should change this threads name to WELCOME BACK JOEY WEED! It would probably attract more attention than Goodbye!

Latest posts

Latest posts